Notifications

UnniSarah

Question

3 answers to this question

@UnniSarah unfortunately this feature seems to be somewhat broken since the update a few weeks ago. You can try turning all the notifications settings off, logging out of Soompi, closing your browser, dance while breathing fire in your livingroom, reopen your browser, go back to Soompi and log back in again. Try turning the notification settings back on after that.

If that might not work, you most likely made an error in your breathing-fire-dance and there's not much I can do to help out.

Just now, CamelKnight said:

@UnniSarah unfortunately this feature seems to be somewhat broken since the update a few weeks ago. You can try turning all the notifications settings off, logging out of Soompi, closing your browser, dance while breathing fire in your livingroom, reopen your browser, go back to Soompi and log back in again. Try turning the notification settings back on after that.

If that might not work, you most likely made an error in your breathing-fire-dance and there's not much I can do to help out.

@CamelKnight.... Soompi Support has fixed the problem for me chingu. Thanks for the response. 

Archived