[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

the girl who!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Fate and Fury 운명과 분노 - Saturdays @ 21:05 KST - Lee Min Jung & Joo Sang Wook - Premieres on December 15th

November 12, 2018

Watch: Joo Sang Wook And Lee Min Jung Tease A Precarious Romance In SBS’s “Fate And Fury”

Source: Soompi  by J. Lim

Watch: Joo Sang Wook And Lee Min Jung Tease A Precarious Romance In SBSâs âFate And Furyâ

SBS’s upcoming weekend drama “Fate and Fury” has released its first look at its two leading roles Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung!

“Fate and Fury” will be a melodrama of love and fury that tells the story of four people, a woman who loves a man to change her fate and that man loving her because he believes they’re fated to be together. There is also a woman who tries to win over a man for her own selfish reasons and a man who tries to win that woman back.

The first teaser gives a glimpse into the complicated relationships that will unfold. A man’s voice can be heard saying, “No matter what I do, don’t give your heart to me,” to which a woman replies, “Stop tempting me then. I might just start developing feelings for you that didn’t exist before.” Another voice says, “You’re the woman with the heels,” to which a woman replies, “I want to see where these heels will take me.”

The teaser shows snippets of Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung’s interesting connections, as Joo Sang Wook can be seen taking care of Lee Min Jung, who is open to his affections.

She seems to be enjoying a new kind of life thanks to him, and it will be intriguing to see how things unfold for the two.

“Fate and Fury” is set to premiere on December 1 at 9:05 p.m. KST.

Watch the teaser below!

I rarely watch melodrama.. But I think I will give this one a try.. because I just love cunning single lady with JSW and LMJ. They have great chemistry. LMJ is very pretty already in the teaser! Seems she is not aging since CSL.. JSW looks still the same as well!!

Archived