Sm Town Official Thread

Guest saltnpepper

Guest vietblue99

Well, in 2004 DBSG released a Christmas album, and Boa released a Christmas single. So I don't suppose it made much sense to release a full SM Town album since their two main album-sellers were releasing other separate works. In 2005 DBSG and SUJU released an album together to further promote SUJU since they had just recently debuted.

Even though I usually don't buy SM Town summer/winter albums I always love it when they release one. I love watching behind-the-scenes such for the music videos. The interviews they had with the crew for the summer album was adorable. <333

oh thanks for explaining this further to me. i get it now. me too the behind the scenes for the 2006 SMTown summer one was hilarous. all of the newer members were just messing and joking around with each other especially suju and dbsk. then when kangta was around they were all mature, quiet, and respectful i.e. heechul. haha i just love the part when they showed the dbsk photoshot how everyone was in a tug war but junsu just sat in and watched. it was hilarous same with the suju one with hankyung.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melody_heart

ahahahha....i knew it!!!!! tic toc by super junior is a remake song:P

LOOOOL....

when i saw the list of the album, i guess tic toc sound very like another song, and yeah it's a remake song, the original song is by a norwegian group name CAPE! so yeah....but i like the korean version though and snow dream is good^^

and thanks for the album^^

"Where the treetops glisten, and children listen to hear slavebells in the snow..." -- Kang Ta O_O

... ahaha. If you don't know what I'm talking about, listen to the track. Ahahaha. ;]

Guest Chopstickx

i'm listening to the new winter album right now. i already listened to "Snow Dream". it's a lot more catchy than "Red Sun" imo. the rap parts in snow dream sound awkward sometimes though...lol. please stay away from english rap micky ._. far, far away. and am i the only one who cringed so bad at Jang Ri In's line at 2:30 in snow dream? i love her and all...but that part made me go "omg what the-- who is that?? O_<" maybe it was only a first-time listen reaction...

Guest BendyStraw

i'm listening to the new winter album right now. i already listened to "Snow Dream". it's a lot more catchy than "Red Sun" imo. the rap parts in snow dream sound awkward sometimes though...lol. please stay away from english rap micky ._. far, far away. and am i the only one who cringed so bad at Jang Ri In's line at 2:30 in snow dream? i love her and all...but that part made me go "omg what the-- who is that?? O_<" maybe it was only a first-time listen reaction...

no, you are not alone. i cringed as well... i dont even know what she's saying... i think it was in english but it sounded like... @_@ bad.

the title song is not my favorite of the SM town's winter stuff. i prefer 'Angel Eyes' the most... umm... yeah, waiting to go to korea town so i can support them! i only d/l'd snow dream.

Guest hyeminnie

^ so agreed.

it was way too forced.

and if it was english, "it's a .... fantasy???"

i HIGHLY doubt it's korean.

and micky's english just gets fobbier and fobbier. lol...

i really don't like snow dream. the voices don't blend in. and the english is just :blink:

Guest keiko126

u guys aren't alone..i also cringed at jangriin's line...it was too forced...makes me wonder why they didn't have her do it again...but i must say her voice is very unique....u can pick it out really easily...

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

I like Snow Dream better than Red Sun, it's alot more catchy and dancable.

That part with Jan Ri In also make me cringe, I sat there for a a whole minute trying to figure out what she was saying, I heard "It's a so fantory" but I guess like someone mention above it's "It's a fantasy".

ohh...you guys are too critical of the english part. I mean if we're talking about perfect grammar, American rap doesnt conform to standard english either. oh well... I guess I'm just more lenient to these things.

with that being said, I'm not too fond of Snow Dream for some reason. Oh, it's nice to hear the voices of Sm Towners. I guess it will take me some time to get used to it. I love Kangta's rendition of White Christmas (and yeah, he had a little trouble with the "sleigh bells"...) I also love JangRiIn's Heaven.

and forgive my biased opinion... When we'll be together is my favourite in the album.

LOL I FINALLY AM LISTENING OT HTE ALBUM AND THIS IS SUCH A CUTE SONG AND THEN. I heard that line and im like OMGOSHG WHO IS THAT? OMGOSHG ITS ZLY! SHES IN HERE? COOL O_O. XD. Lol wait i have to listen to it again.

"It's a snow .. flake?... come here? Yeah~~".

LOL it caught me by surprise at first xD O_O but now that I just listened to it like 3 more times. I like it Xd

Guest Bethany

^ so agreed.

it was way too forced.

and if it was english, "it's a .... fantasy???"

i HIGHLY doubt it's korean.

and micky's english just gets fobbier and fobbier. lol...

i really don't like snow dream. the voices don't blend in. and the english is just :blink:

It's not supposed to be "it's a fantasy." The line is: it's a snow factory. She sang it correctly, she said: it's a Snow Factory, which makes more sense since it's a Christmas song.

It's not supposed to be "it's a fantasy." The line is: it's a snow factory. She sang it correctly, she said: it's a Snow Factory, which makes more sense since it's a Christmas song.

So that's what it was.. and listening to it again now, I'm pretty sure it's that.

Thanks for letting us know. ^_^

Guest disfunktional.

01 Snow Dream (Sung by SMTOWN)

02 내가 그대 없이(When we'll be together) (Sung by 동방신기)

03 Tic! Toc! (Sung by Super Junior)

04 Dreams come true (Sung by 천상지희 The Grace)

05 그것뿐이에요(Just You) (Sung by Super Junior-K.R.Y.)

06 White Christmas (Sung by KANGTA)

07 DOTCH (Sung by BoA)

08 Alone (Sung by TRAX)

09 Heaven (Sung by 장리인)

10 Without you (Sung by Black Beat)

11 눈의 이야기(Winter of Memories) (Sung by 현진)

12 I Love Hoya (Sung by 추가열)

13 Joyful day (Piano Performed by 송광식)

Can anyone like translate artists names in english for me ^^;;

I coould only make out DBSK's and JRI's name. The rest im__DUH. lol so i was wondering if anyone can translate artist's name into english for me xP

THANK YOU!!! TVXQ<3 &&` sooDAMNgorgeous You guys are awsomee xP

Archived