[NG] An Uhljjang Saved My Life! (Completed)

Guest babyy luckii

Guest babyy luckii

UpdateThinking of re-editting this fanfic with some extra details and some grammar work...
Started: October 2005Ended: March 2006 Type: Original/Non-GasooRe Editing StatusCompleted: 1--13Currently Editing: 14-39?

WARNING: There is a  large amount of grammar mistakes due to lack of writing skills I had back then?(Though I do not think it's any better now but eh..LOL) So if you dont mind the grammar then please do proceed. Just a little warning to those who hates grammar mistake (like me but they are so long to correct LOL) I'm in the process of editing/fixing the grammar a bit and adding minor details to it. This is heads up on the poor grammar atm! hahas thanks anyways! 
I do not have a copy in pdf or doc. file! Only koalac3 should have a copy. super sorry. if you want to read it this is the only place, soompi -fanfic section, that has this fic. If found some where else please contact me thank you. Sorry for any inconvenience for this fanfic has been 5 years ago that i have wrote it. Also...there is no index, new soompi format and i dont know to function this LOL sorry! but its not that much pages since i remember i posted like everyday so there should be a chapter in each page if not two LOL !!! Thank You! and Enjoy! 

Prologue
Go away I do not know you
But you saved me, you do not remember me?
I don't know any ugly people and sadly you are the worst of them all, why would I know you?
YOU CONCETIED BASTA.RD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babyy luckii

HELLO READER =D since we all a bit upset of what happen to soompi i decded to post, to put some smiles on =D

Chapter 1
(re-edited)

OMG! I’m late again! How come there is still no train? It's been 15 minutes. Actually, when do transportation actually come on time? Thank god, I woke up extra early for school! 
Today is my first day of school and I'm going to be late...well not really if the train would come right now. Actually...i am one hour early but still it is the first day. I absolutely do not want to make a bad impression already now do i?
Since I am waiting for this slow train of mine, let me introduce myself. The name is Park Sul Mi,and I'm in my last year of high school. YAY!? I just moved to Korea a month ago and it was not an easy move from the states to Korea! An ocean apart! I had to come to Korea thanks to my appa. He said his business was booming so he wanted to expand! Out of all the places in the world, he ends up choosing a country oversea. Not only is it ridiculous but even my umma rejected it. 
I’m not the only child, though I wish i was...I have an oppa name PARK EUNBYUL! Heard of him? probably. I think the entire country heard of him. SMH. He sent me an email telling me about his popularity. stupid conceited bas*tard. I can't say much about my oppa but for one thing he does not act like an older brother. I think someone dropped him when he was a baby.
*train sound*

OH GREAT! Now the train comes, took forever! Thank good I have about 40 minutes to get to schoolWhen the train stopped, Sul Mi aboarded the train and went to sit on a seat near the door. Everyone knows that it's best to sit by the door for easy entry and exit! Plus, if any danger comes you can abruptly escape. Hehe~

Omo, what a cutie sitting across from me. I should smile at him. SulMi shyly smiled at the guy across from her.

"WAHHHHH! OMG WTH? Who is she? She is sitting on oppas favorite seat!" – a girl yelped

Is she talking about me? I hope not. No, I don't think so but they are looking at me...just ignore those glares SulMi, you did nothing wrong.

"Wahhhhh! NOOOO!!!! its contaminatedddd!!! YOU EVILL GERMY HEAD!" – another girl yelped

"Is she new? She is a little too ugly to be sitting on oppa seat!" – 3rd girl whispered

Okay, that is it! HOW RUDE! NO MANNERS!

"YAH! SHUT UP! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME! IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING SAY IT TO MY FACE! YOU UGLY SLUTS!" – SulMi yelled in English

"What? What did she say?" - the girls whispered

"UGH! are they stupid or  are they just slow? argg! I can’t even get some decent silence to myself!"- sul mi mumbled in English

While mumbling, she did not notice a girl walked up to her. "You know, you're lucky oppa isn’t here or you would  of been in trouble"

"Moh?" –SulMi

Me in trouble? why would i be? Actually, I have not done anything besides waiting for the train and sitting down on a seat as far as I know.

"Huh? What did i do?" – SulMi looked up confused

"Hehe are you new? You look so cute, when you're clueless" – strange girl pinched her cheeks

"YAH! That hurts woman" – sul mi yelped as she rubbed her cheeks

What kind of nonsense is this? Pinching a girl's cheek like its yours. Crazy woman. Sigh, and I thought Korea would not weird like the States.
The girls were still staring at her like as if she is an alien or something.

" Ahemn, so who are you guys by the way?" – SulMi 

"I’m Kim Kyang Hee. I'm oppa’s dongseng" – Kyang Hee 

"Uhh….I'm Park Sul Mi I just moved here from America…I didn’t know that people have their own seats on a PUBLIC train" – SulMi 

"Oh no no no! It is your first day. Its okay let me tell you this train or this cart is for our Sango High ONLY" What did she just say there is a specific cart for a school? Are they serious? "Since everyone take this train every single day at the same time they keep the seat they sit on" – KyangHee

So it is technically unintentionally claimed. Weirdos. Its a PUBLIC TRAIN for god sake. PUBLIC

SulMi rolled her eyes.

KyangHee chuckled

"You see that chair over there? That is the queenka's seat. She has all those fluffy stuff on it. She puts it there so everyone knows that it is her seat" – KyangHee

Why did I not notice that before...It is so....PINK!

"I didn’t know Korea was like this…back in my country everyone just seats where ever they want since it is a PUBLIC train" – SulMi

"He-he you’re a funny girl" – KyangHee pinches her cheeks

"Yah! Stop that" – SulMi rubbed her cheeks

Ding*
Sango students here is your stop – the operator spoke

"Well here is my stop I’ll see you in school" – KyangHee smiled and left

yeah it is my stop too, you weirdo.

Times flies and school ended, BUT WOW!!!! Korean school is way to strict for my taste. I miss Americaaa!! when i got out of school my appa was outside waiting for me. He drove me home since he had a day off at his office.

"where is oppa?"– SulMi questioned

"Your oppa is not coming home tonight" – appa

"Appa when will I see him? I haven’t see Eunbyul oppa for like a month already ever since I got to Korea. Does he not want to see his amazing dongseng?" – sul mi

"No no it just that he went on a vacation with Auntie so he will be back tomorrow I think" – appa

"Okays" – SulMi

"Appa! Korea is so different from America I want to go home. I hate it here" 

"But sweetie you just started school and plus there are plenty hot guys! you might find someone you like" – appa

EHH?! WHAT?!

"Appa sometimes I wonder if you’re a business man or a bachelor host?"- 
SulMi 
"Haha very funny, now go wash up for dinner"- Appa

"Yes sir"- sul mi saluted

-----------------------------------------------
(KyungRok's POV)

"OPPPPAAAA! Im home"- Kyanghee 

"YAH DONGSENG!! No need to scream, I'm not deaf" 

"KIM KYUNG ROK! Why weren’t you in school on the first day?" – kyang hee

"I wanted to....not? why did the teacher say something?" 

"Yah oppa do you think they will? They are practically scared of you"- kyang hee

"Haha your right, who isn't" Sigh I love my reputation.
"Oppa you and eunbyul oppa should stop ditching school, look at you! you're still in your last year of high school! AND to make matters worse, you're in the same year as me, which is so sad. I have a dumb brother...WHY!?" - Kyang Hee
"Oh SHUT UP! stop hating! Maybe I just want to graduate with my cute annoying sister of mine?" 

"UH HUH! SURE! Anyways, Oppa a new girl sat on your favorite seat today" - KyangHee
"WHAT! DIDN’T I SAY NO ONE SITS ON IT?!?" 
The nerves of this idiots. 

"Oppa are you stupid or slow? Didn’t you hear what I just said a "new girl" sat on your seat. How would she know if she is new" – kyang hee

"I heard she is from America" – kyang hee added

"Well she better be pretty because im not sitting on the seat if an ugly person sat on it" – kyung rok

*bonk* kyang hee just smack his head

Did she just hit my head? Does she want to die?

"Wah oppa you’re so conceited! Go to school tomorrow then you will know!" - Kyang hee

"Uh huh whatever"

"Oppa did umma and appa come home?" – Kyang hee

"Dongseng you know the answer why ask?"

"Because I know one day they will be home" – kyang hee

"They are business people even if they are home it be only for a second" – kyung rok

"Oh"- kyang hee

Who is this girl? Could she be the person I been talking online? She said she was coming to Korea hmm… I guess i'll have to go to school tomorrow to find out! BORING.

Guest IC_Bananas

wow... they're all worked up over a seat on a train.

question: when they were talking online was it in english or korean? lol yeah dumb question.

Guest ~*gongjunim*~

cute!! i like! so kyung rok is friends with her brother?? O.o right?? sounds interesting! post more soon! <33

hehe i dont like this fic

cause i LOVE IT <3 lol :D

it rawks ~!!

But sweetie you just started school and plus there is hot guys! you might fine someone you like – appa

awwww he sounds so nice and funny, hot guys? encouraging her isnt he. unlike most of the daddies out there ^.^ thats really nice of him

Who is this girl? Could she be the person I been talking online? She said she was coming to Korea hmm… I guess school I’ll be heading tomorrow

awwww i bet they talked o nline! t\and then they are going to fall in love right?! i hope so! <3

post more! ill be waiting!

Guest babiichink

hehe i dont like this fic

cause i LOVE IT <3 lol :D

it rawks ~!!

awwww he sounds so nice and funny, hot guys? encouraging her isnt he. unlike most of the daddies out there ^.^ thats really nice of him

awwww i bet they talked o nline! t\and then they are going to fall in love right?! i hope so! <3

post more! ill be waiting!

but arent they BROTHERS AND SISTERs?!?!?!

Guest ExquisitelyTuUyen

but arent they BROTHERS AND SISTERs?!?!?!

OMG, they are BROTHERS & SISTERS?!?!?

Is it really?!?

OoOoOoooOo, this sounds very interesting...I like the twist of the plot.

Please post more soon!

Hehe, I'd just found this site today and is now reading two good fanfics already in less than 20 minutes!

I guess that I should tries to find more great authors in this site!

I'll be right back!

Please post more SOON! :D

Guest babyy luckii

Susieque7242- will do so now ;]
soho0218- hmm.. maybe maybe not =D
soclose- oh thank you =D
x PIGGY- im glad you lovers it =D it took me awhile to think of something like this
babiichink- WHAT BROTHERS? LOLOLS
aznbadgrloxox- lets go attack him =D
1--cuteYy- really? hmm... i would do the same too ^^
Tu Uyen- hmm... LOLS im glad dyou loversss it ;D
k@n2o- keke thanks the begning is so hardto make
lizzy han- im going im going
AzNgUrL1509- my very first reader =)
duckii - =D thanks
its ginny XD- mee too soompi is my entertainment =D
supersarahx - really? so fast! stay hooked image
IC_Bananas - i will =) well it basically english how when they transfer it to america it will read engligh and when it transfer to korea it reads krn =D hope that don't confuse you

Chapter 2 (re-edited)

"SWEETIEE!!!" – appa called out

"What appa?"

"Bring this to the post office across the street okays? It is very important don’t forget. I already asked the driver to drop you off there. You can go to school by yourself" – Appa

"Nae appa" Man…I don’t want to go to the post office. Don't appa know what happen last time I went to the evil post office in New York?

Flashback

"Hey sexy where are you going" – a gangster winked at her

Just ignore him. You can do it. Just got to walk faster!

"How you doing" – another gangster said and went up to her

"Leave me alone" Okay you just totally let your guard down by answering. WAY TO GO SULMI

"Awww but you alone don’t you want some company?" – Gangster that winked at her

Ew definitely not!

"No" good sulmi keeep walkinggg and dont turn arounddd!!!

The gangster didn’t chase after me but knowing that I could of probably gotten raped. I never wanted to experienced it again.

~End of flashback~

*shivers* such perverted guys...

"Miss Park your stop is here" – driver

"Thanks jay" 

Sul Mi got off and went in the post office to drop off the package. When I was done, I was almost late for school and my school was 3 blocks away.

Across my a** it is 3 blocks rawrs* darn you appa!

I ran across the street and on to a block next to the school. I was almost there all I had to do was cross one more street. I was so caught up with being late that I didn’t notice a car was driving towards me as I cross.

"WATCH OUT!" – A guy yelled

"Huh?" me? why?

Sul Mi looked both ways and noticed a race car was coming, she frozed at the spot and all of sudden someone knocked her over. They both rolled across the street. I only got a quick glance at the guy who saved me. He had this blackish hair, a strong jaw line and nice blue eyes until she blacked out. I got hit in the head by the sidewalk when they stopped rolling

"UGHH!! Stupid girl when someone says watch out you watch out" – hot guy said to the girl

"HEY HEY! Are listening?? Wake up man, DONT DIE YETT! im too youngg to be mistaken as a killer! WAKE UPP" – hot guy yelled

With all the screaming Sul Mi did not wake up.

"Ugh…this is hopeless"- hot guy

The hot guy took her to the hospital and waited to see if she was alright. He prayed she was cause he didnt want to take responsibility for causing her injury.

"Umm who is the parent or guardian of Miss Park?" -doctor

"Umm…im the one who saved her? Does that count?" – Hot guy

"What is your name?" – Doctor

"Kim kyung rok? Why?" –kyung rok

"Oh no reason? Just asking so I can address you by your name" – doctor

"Well she is just unconscious at the moment but everything is fine just some cuts and scratches but she will be fine" – doctor

"Okays then contact her parents or whatever I am late for school" – kyung rok

"Waittt! Aren’t you going to wait for until she is awake" – doctor

"Can’t no time" – kyung rok said and dashed out of the hospital

"Hot guy hot guy..."

"Honey, are you okay?" – umma called out

"Hmm..?" I slowly opens her eyes

"OMG SCHOOL! OMNA IM LATEE!!!" CRAP! its is only the second day of school and i'm already super late!
"HONEY! HOW CAN YOU WORRIED ABOUT SCHOOL WHEN YOU’RE IN THIS CONDITON!" - Umma

DUH umma! its my second day i cant miss it! how would the teacher see in me

"Im fine umma…by the way where am I? What is going on" 

"You almost got hit by a car but luckily some guy saved you! and here You are being a dumb butt worrying about school instead of your life? Sigh…what kind of daughter do I have?" – Umma sighed

"UMMA! IM ALIVE YOU KNOW? Oh and where is that guy that saved me? I really didn’t have a great chance to thank him" More like stare at him longer haha

"The doctor said he had to go he was in a hurry" – umma

"Oh Okays. Umma when can I leave?"

"Well…today actually but I Insisted that you stay for another day" – umma

"No need umma I just want to go home and rest"

"Okays I call jay to come pick us up" -umma said and went to call jay

"Hmmm…I wonder who this hot guy is...maybe I will see him again ^^"- 

"Okays sweetie the driver is here go change and out we go" – umma

"Okay"

After about a half hour drive Sul Mi got home and her umma went to work. She would have gotten to school but it was already over.

Ehh…i'm boreddd might as well go online! I haven’t been on since I moved here ^^ 

'yummy honey Had signed on'

IM SEXYLICIOUS XD has Instant Messaged You.

Sul Mi clicked okay

IM SEXYLICIOUS XD- YAH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEENNN!!! I HAVEN’T TALKED TO YOU FOR SO LONG!!! i miss youuu!

Yummy honey – ha-ha it is just a month =D

IM SEXYLICIOUS XD- a month is long and a lot of things happen you know!

Yummy honey - like what?  

IM SEXYLICIOUS XD- just many things =D how you been?

Yummy honey - I just got out of the hospital and I saw this hot guy

IM SEXYLICIOUS XD- hotter then me? =(

Yummy honey - mmm…could be but I never seen you before so i wont choose :D

IM SEXYLICIOUS XD- yeah right! well I sent a girl to the hospital today too but wow she is so dumb and slow but she is cute i think..

Yummy honey - wow if you and I were at the hospital we might have seen each other but not know ...how cool would that be!

IM SEXYLICIOUS XD- could be I mean you are in Korea right yummy honey?

Yummy honey - of course well imma go rest buy sexy

IM SEXYLICIOUS XD- bye honey<3

Yummy honey has signed off.

Guest miss adorablexd

THIS IS GOOD. i kinda got confused on the first chapter though.. cuase like it was sul mi and her father than all of a sudden it became kyang hee and Kyung rok

Good post for chapter 2 LOL

Archived