[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I hope we don't scare the newbies away with all this "fabulousness" we're spreading on here. B)

Well, we watch BL and we are  after all B's who L B's...so I say welcome.  Bring it ! everyone is fabulous ! Although not everyone is a Princess or Queen !   :joy: BTW where is the  Dowager Queen ? :P I know he's out there peeping...

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Well, we watch BL and we are  after all B's who L B's...so I say welcome.  Bring it ! everyone is fabulous ! Although not everyone is a Princess or Queen !   :joy: BTW where is the  Dowager Queen ? :P I know he's out there peeping...

He's probably away on a business trip again. You know how real life keeps getting in the way from time to time. :rolleyes:

I'm so happy i'm working from home today, as it means i can walk about in my pink PJ's. :P

43 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

He's probably away on a business trip again. You know how real life keeps getting in the way from time to time. :rolleyes:

I'm so happy i'm working from home today, as it means i can walk about in my pink PJ's. :P

Yes, I can see you now:yum:

Spoiler

81a4yqUdtxL.jpg

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Did we just scare the BL newbies ?  :o  don't  be scared...there is no time frame...just stroll through what you like ! :rolleyes: It's taken me years of watching in between KD's and CD's and JD's

I see. I admire you guys for such knowledge of the BL scene. I'm not gonna try to have all of these watched. But little by little, I will watch more series, although I'm more into gay movies, from any country. 

6 hours ago, mellialuna said:

60/140  (not even 50%)

The good point is I have still 80 BL to see :w00t:

You are way better.. I dont believe I am just 37/140.. :sweatingbullets: It felt like I watched a lot. I was being self-conceited I suppose. Ha. My silver lining is I started BL from only last year. Heh. And also, I think its better to have more to watch than nothhhhing to watch. i have been there.

10 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

And also, I think its better to have more to watch than nothhhhing to watch. i have been there.

Oh there is always something to watch. Man does not live by BL alone...Nothing like a 60 episode  Chinese drama to keep you engaged until/while a good BL appears  !:yum:

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Oh there is always something to watch. Man does not live by BL alone...Nothing like a 60 episode  Chinese drama to keep you engaged until/while a good BL appears  !:yum:

That is so true. Also, with BL you don't just watch it once. You watch it over and over again so you're never ever going to be bored. At least i've never been bored, but i've been told i'm easily amused. :P

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That is so true. Also, with BL you don't just watch it once. You watch it over and over again so you're never ever going to be bored. At least i've never been bored, but i've been told i'm easily amused. :P

Oh really ?   :lol:  Seriously though, you are correct. Even if you don't watch the whole BL you go back to scenes that grabbed you.  I really loved the composition of the " goldfish"  scene in LS. Lights/camera work/ staging...I compared it to the goldfish scene in LBC... LS was filmed and LBC is digital ( which makes a diff in effects imho)... it just didn't feel the same although what took place was the same. I also notice there was a locker room/kabedon scene - there and in MIR.. think I'm doing a 3-way analysis...:joy:

28 minutes ago, deltos said:

O. I remember I binge-watched Cruel Romance in 2 days and went to college with panda eyes the next day. Lol. I think Cdramas are too addicting. And my curiosity wouldnt let me stop clicking that next episode. I have watched most of the popular dramas (My sunshine, Boss and me, Sweet dreams..) But subtitle wise, KDramas are daily dose of sugar. Lol. And story wise, it will be Jdramas. Innovative and realistic. Yeah we have got all the range, but in 2016 I went on a slump, nothing interested me that year.

1 minute ago, dramaandfood said:

I think Cdramas are too addicting. And my curiosity wouldnt let me stop clicking that next episode.

then allow me to introduce you to:

Spoiler

Legend of Fuyao,  The Eternal Love 1 & 2(currently airing), Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, the Kings Woman, Eternal Love ( not the same as " The " 

never say addicted...:joy:

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Hide contents

Legend of Fuyao,  The Eternal Love 1 & 2(currently airing), Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, the Kings Woman, Eternal Love ( not the same as " The " 

Spoiler

I'm watching Legend of Fuyao, The Eternal Love 2, The Kings Woman, and 100 Days my Prince at the minute. I'm trying not to binge watch them but pacing myself between that and work. 

14 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm watching Legend of Fuyao, The Eternal Love 2, The Kings Woman, and 100 Days my Prince at the minute. I'm trying not to binge watch them but pacing myself between that and work. 

Spoiler

I forgot.. Love Lost in Time...which I'm back into along with El2..lol. yeah it's hard to do..and I'n getting fatigued of the current BL's..

31 minutes ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I have seen Eternal love. This one..

the-eternal-love-780x436.jpg?x=b&s=780x4

I have seen "I cannot hug you" too. This boy knows how to kiss. Ha.

I also saw King's woman. I have heard about the other 2 but those are very long. I like Ethan though. That water fight scene clip I came across interested me then I forgot to follow-up on that. 

I am also watching 100 days prince. I am going to see the last 2 eps this weekend. I hope the ending doesnt disappoint me.

Edit: Woah You are watching a lot more than me. :lol: I thought I am the drama crazy one. Heh.

Sorry If i'm talking things out of the main subject of this thread. But your talking about series made me think about other kinds of series, like the american series, from super heroes or not.  What are you guys watching? Me, I don't have Netflix otherwise I'd have watched many of the series from there. I'm watching at the moment Vikings and I'm a fan of GOT. 

Archived