KPOP CONTENT for South East Asian countries<3

Hello~!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but hopefully it is~!^^

I work for a Korean entertainment media company and it's my current job to research South East Asian countries on how to best introduce Korean music (Kpop etc) and Korean content in ways which will be received well by locals, and by doing so I need to find out what music platforms are used, which Kpop celebrities are popular, how much Kpop concert ticket prices are locally and everything and anything in between on what the local scene is like for Kpop fans and also non fans (an outsiders perspective on the influence of Korean pop?^^) in a particular country.

Countries I'm trying to target include: Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar etc. so if you live in one of these countries or in any other South East Asian country, I would greatly appreciate you clicking the link to my survey below and filling it out!^^ And...sharing it to any other friends you know who are interested in Kpop so I can help bring Kpop content to your country^^ 

The survey is not tooo long, but the more information for me the better! I'd appreciate any and all help^^ Thankyou!^^<3

SURVEY LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1riRwQ1ravRiXFWfCk_iuFoREH2JbtbX_50UMQAnL7cs/edit

• 1 month later...

Archived