Sm Audition___callbacks

Guest miyeOnx3

Guest minhmeo

hi everyone!

i'm new here and i wonder that: is the heigh is important in the audition? because i just 152 cm and i'm very worry about that

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chemical9

^ Height is not a HUGE factor when it comes to this.

But it definitely matters.

Don't worry about your height though.

They'll still like you if you're good enough. ^-^

Guest sarss04

uhm i went to the sm audition website but when i try to watch the videos nothing plays..does anyone know why?

and when i click on notices on the navigation section it comes out saying the page cannot be displayed.

can someone be kind enough to tell me when it says in each of the sections for notice//SM audition//Global Audition..just summarize what each section says? please!!

is this website created to people can watch clips of their previous auditions they had or are they planning to hold another global audition?

Guest 1dEtErMiNAtIoN

HEY!!!..they put me on the toronto video on their website!!...i was dancing in the black outfit and the red tie...man..i wish i had more time to prepare..my dancing was kinda umm...not good..BUT IM GOIN TO SEND IN A BETTER DANCING TAPE!!..anywaise..

@cheska: hahhaha...im sorry for not being good..BUT I IMPROVED!!...I PROMISE!!!...ill post a vid soon so u guys can critique me!!

@ sarss04: u have to click on the right where it says WATCH..click the first one..then it goes to the global ones...

Guest AZNpopFinatic

HEY!!!..they put me on the toronto video on their website!!...i was dancing in the black outfit and the red tie...man..i wish i had more time to prepare..my dancing was kinda umm...not good..BUT IM GOIN TO SEND IN A BETTER DANCING TAPE!!..anywaise..

@cheska: hahhaha...im sorry for not being good..BUT I IMPROVED!!...I PROMISE!!!...ill post a vid soon so u guys can critique me!!

@ sarss04: u have to click on the right where it says WATCH..click the first one..then it goes to the global ones...

did you get a callback for a private audition from SM. Because i think that the people who are in the videos are people they are considering, or am I wrong? Did you get anything from SM yet?

Hwaiting!!!

Guest 41120

I think the people in the videos are people who they may not be considering anymore. Like people who did well at the auditions but after discussing, aren't exactly what they're looking for. You would think SM would want to keep the people they're really considering secret, right? I dunno, maybe it's a combination of both. Who knows.

Guest sarss04

heyy guyyss!!!

IM ON THE VIDEO FOR THE GLOBAL AUDITIONS IN WASHINGTON D.C.

I WAS THE GIRL WEARING THE GREEN SHIRT AND WHITE PANTS AND I WAS THE 3RD PERFORMER I THINK...

CHECK IT OUT!! x]

omgsh i cnt believe i am on there...eeekk

BUTT

i found out i was on there because my friend called me and told me they posted me on there but I NEVER GOT TO WATCH THE VIDEO MYSELF!

=((

PLEASE TELL ME HOW I SOUNDED ! IM SO MAD I CNT SEE IT BECAUSE WHEN I CLICK ON IT THE VIDEO DOESNT COME OUT...=((

Guest AZNpopFinatic

I think the people in the videos are people who they may not be considering anymore. Like people who did well at the auditions but after discussing, aren't exactly what they're looking for. You would think SM would want to keep the people they're really considering secret, right? I dunno, maybe it's a combination of both. Who knows.

true true...but it would be awesome if someone from the videos tell us about what's their status right now that'd be great!!

does anyone know anyone else in the videos? Did they get callbacks or rejected?

LOL... :sweatingbullets: I'm so nosy!! sorry!!!

Guest goldenflower06
is there any possible way i can see it..?!?!

does anyone know why the video wont play??

Maybe because your computer is too slow for it... Mine's slow too, it's buffering. It depeneds how good your internet is. I guess.... Don't count on me, I'm no computer genius. *Runsway* hehehe...... I saw you, I don't remeber very well, but you sounded good. But you sounded kind of nervous and shy. Don't worry I was too. But too bad they didn't show my video. booohoooo.

I was so happy to see the New York audition but I didn't even get to see myself.

awww mannn.

Okay I know I don't post in here alot but I come in here all the time to get updated.

And here's one more post from me.

Okay I'm going away. :ph34r:

Edit: hehehehe, I'm first. Okay I'm really going to run away. byebye.....

Guest sarss04

haha omgsh i sounded nervous..hrmm thats wierd haha because i wasnt nervous at all when i was singing well i was the first person to sing in my group so when i first got up there i was so nervous and when i started to sing i just forgot about everything. all i knew was i kinda gave face expressions and stuff like that haha ! well thanks! i was singing an english song because i prepared two korean song but i totally lost the lyrics and ended up singing english song right when i got up there! haha thank goodness i knew the lyrics to that song..

oh yea& about the video well i dont think its cause my computer is slow because we have high speed internet so i dont know what the problem is..i really want to see it though...!

Guest lovablekrnstar63

^

dont post every 2 posts asking how you can see it

we all tried to help

but seeing as how we're not tech-savvy (hehe cool word)

repeating the question wont help

if someone who knows it comes along, he/she will help you. no need to waste forum space :D

wow..a lot of people on here were on the video

what's your status right now?

have you guys been rejected or what?

Guest NuChee

sarss04: you sound nasally when you sang

lucky you though.

we were the same # :D

i was #52 too.

haha, i wasn't in seattle's vid. but the first performer, who acted was the girl right next to me.

i talked to her before we went in the room. and the dancers right after her where in our group too.

its so funny because they danced and accidently tore the posters in the background lol.

i haven't gotten a reply yet.

but i'm thinking it means i was rejected??

i'm gonna send in a video to them again and brothers ent.

Guest ixLoveXse7en
wow..a lot of people on here were on the video

what's your status right now?

have you guys been rejected or what?

Hm... I was on the SF video on SM but no, I havent got anything from SM yet.

Anyone on the video on SM website got a rejection email yet or NO??

maybee it a no.

Guest sarss04

i never got any letters from them.

nasally..?? hrmm i dunno lol i don't really think i was but okay.

i just kinda sang it haha!

well thanks anyways.

thats cool you were #52 too!

well my status as for right now is i will be sending in my audition tape to SM and YG this month.

Guest 1dEtErMiNAtIoN

Oo..i was on the video..but i got rejected...how sad.. :tears: ...but that jus means that i need to work harder...

@ aznanimecat: I AGREE WITH U...because they dont want their trainees to appear before their debut rite?..or was that JYP and YG?..i forgot..but since i already got rejected..i doubt that they are considerin me..HAHHAHA..they prolly put me on the clip because i sucked...so i doubt they are considerin people there...but u never know..i may be wrong...some other people who havent been contacted yet may be considered..(unlike me)

Guest ixLoveXse7en

1dEtErMiNAtIoN: aw.... im sorry but aleast you got put into the video clip.

But you try your best.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

^

i dont think they put the best people on there

b/c some people on the video are..

not good

Archived