Kyung Joon 경 준

Guest rainz*gurl

Guest rainz*gurl
the bro in 1%
KyungJoon11.jpg Name: Kyung Joon 경 준 Age: 26 years old DOB: 19 June 1979 Height: 184cm Weight: 70kg Hobby: reading car magazines Special talents: soccer, singing Debut as a model: 1997 Debut as an actor: 1999 Filmography: Girl to girl [ 여자 대 여자 ] Rival [ 라이벌 ] Girlfriend [ 연인 ] A man's scent [ 남자의 향기 ] 1% of anything [ 1%의 어떤것 ] *** currently faintfully fulfilling the korean military service *** KyungJoon05.jpgKyungJoon08.jpgKyungJoon03.jpgKyungJoon04.jpgKyungJoon01.jpgKyungJoon13.jpgKyungJoon12.jpgKyungJoon10.jpgcredits yahoo korea n sylver

Guest saranglsc

OMG...he's such a cutie. I loved his character in 1%. He was so supportive of his sister, yet he wasn't a complete softy. I was hoping early on that there'd be a story between him and the sister's best friend...but it didn't happen. She has a cute storyline with the cousin though.

btw...is "rival" that one drama with kim jae won?

Guest Airine Pratama

whoa rainz*gurl ... a thread for Kyung Joon ^^

too bad he's in the army and hasn't did much dramas ...

hope he will come back soon ...

is it almost 2 years already?

or we need to wait longer?

Guest rainz*gurl

OMG...he's such a cutie. I loved his character in 1%. He was so supportive of his sister, yet he wasn't a complete softy. I was hoping early on that there'd be a story between him and the sister's best friend...but it didn't happen. She has a cute storyline with the cousin though.

btw...is "rival" that one drama with kim jae won?

yup... jus a little character though...

whoa rainz*gurl ... a thread for Kyung Joon ^^

too bad he's in the army and hasn't did much dramas ...

hope he will come back soon ...

is it almost 2 years already?

or we need to wait longer?

ahahahaha... yesterday i was tooo free... n i was still in 'missing 1%' mode... so i made thread for all the characters in 1%... except for dong won who already has a GREAT one rite? :rolleyes:

Guest Airine Pratama

^ yeah ... but we hardly can find some news and pics of him ...

tell him to come back from the army soon ^^

he's tall and good looking ... and has a sweet smile ^^

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He is super cute and hot...loved his character in 1% of Anything..I want a brother like him...moreso a caring man like him....soooo hot..love his smile, look ,etc...everything about him..

• 2 weeks later...

finally...theres a thread about him....i so adore this guy not only does he have the looks but also that melting smile of his...

thats flawless skin of his...i wish i had..lol...

anyone has anymore pic of him...

Guest ripgal

guess not many ppl know about him.. but he's actually very good..

handsome too!

but i forgot what role he played in Rival? :o

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

oo i loved him in 1%, he was so caring and cute =)

hope he starts acting again when he comes out =)

• 7 months later...
Guest xosandy

When exactly is he finished with his military service? I just finished 1% of Anything and his character is just wonderful! He was such a supportive brother and filial son. *sighs* Hopefully he'll return to the small screen once he comes back.

Guest dramaok

i'm pretty sure he's back.

since he was in the drama sbs friday night drama 'my lovely fool' late last year.

and right now, he's in the daily drama mbc 'bad woman good woman'.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived