Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Go Go Squid! 亲爱的热爱的

57 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

Can anybody please tell me the episode they get back together? I am at the noble idiocy part where HSY is an absolute richard simmons to TN because her mom didn't approve of the relationship. He's so mean to her, I just cant.

Hello! You shouldn't skip the 2 episodes when they broke off. It isn't angsty at all and there are some cute and funny scenes too. It was fun to see him suffer.:rolleyes:

HSY did the noble idiocy because he'd rather be the BAD GUY than to spoil a mother & daughter relationship and family friendship. :ph34r:

But I can assure you that you'll enjoy those parts you'd want to skip as this BREAK UP is the shortest in dramaland. It'll make the reconciliation more enjoyable to watch! I've rewatched those parts countless times!:blush:

11 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Hello! You shouldn't skip the 2 episodes when they broke off. It isn't angsty at all and there are some cute and funny scenes too. It was fun to see him suffer.:rolleyes:

HSY did the noble idiocy because he'd rather be the BAD GUY than to spoil a mother & daughter relationship and family friendship. :ph34r:

But I can assure you that you'll enjoy those parts you'd want to skip as this BREAK UP is the shortest in dramaland. It'll make the reconciliation more enjoyable to watch! I've rewatched those parts countless times!:blush:

Great! Yeah I've been sticking around and still watching, just wanted to make sure they don't drag the break up part. I was yelling behind my phone screen like, smack him TN, SMACK HIM!! lol. Good to know he suffers. I already see it with his physical love sickness. 

• Like 1

Love this drama. Loved it right from the start and couldn’t stop watching till the very last episode. Gotta be my favorite so far.  I’ve rewatched umpteen times and still loving it. This is the first time I’ve seen Li Xian btw and he aced HSY perfectly. Hope there’s a part 2 for this.

• Like 3

Watched this drama thrice, then read the novel.

can't get enough of Li Xian (Han Shang Yan)

Edited by fcrew
added
  • Like 2
  • Love 1