Hyori & Halle Berry "who Wore It Better"

I posted this in the Hyori thread but decided to post it here since my buddie Larry mention about it...

I was looking throught the magazine "US Weekly" and I saw this picture of Halle Berry and I was like wait a second.... that dress look so much like the one that Hyori had on as well...

So I just had to scann the picture and post it up...

Ok so here we go "WHO WORE IT BETTER"

dresshyorihz7.pngimg047by2.jpg

**edit**

Ok who the heck did this to my pictures... Lucky it was not my Photobucket and it's just imageshack or all hell will break lose...

**edit** 2nd time

QUIT TAKING MY PICTURE AND USING UP THE BANDWITH... IF YOU WANT THIS PICTURE **SAVE IT ONTO YOUR COMPUTER AND UPLOAD IT YOURSELF**

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BluSkye

i think Hyori wore it better. i think it looks ok on Halle, i think the long hair looks better with the dress. the dress seems a bit casual for the red carpet, but more like semi-formal dress.

Guest makemyday

normally, i wouldnt even look at the pic..

halle berry almost always "wears it better"

but in this picture, hyori actually looks better in it

although the dress isnt terribly flattering itself

Guest MaryMagdalin

Berry looks kind of sick in it....

i think hyori wore it better and she`s more curvy which is perfect for this dress

Guest lowdown4155

HYORI! by far...

Halle Barry used to be so sexy when she had that really short hair style. I don't like her new hair =T

Archived