[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest dabest123

Guest -:-AtommY-:-

I tink i rem seeing an ep with Jin, Haha, Tim in Season 2 but i dun rem any eps of Yunho n Jin on it 2gether

Rgal Thank you very much ^ ^

I wish them'll came out together next time. T T

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure! I'll need a lot of help in identifying and uploading tho.. coz i'm not very familiar with korean songs, unless

good idea, ill help upload stuff as well, as long as ppl can gimme the part in which the song was played

Guest silverwingz

ok.. i've started the song list..

GO TO POST #12 to check it out!

it's a long process going thru the episodes and trying to figure out what songs they are.. so the list is like.. crap atm.. so any help would be much appreciated! Even if it's just going thru some episodes to identifying songs! =)

Also.. when u upload the song, could u tell me what episode the song appeared, artist, title, and when the song was played/sung during that episode? thank you!.. the format can be seen in post #12.

^It sounds familiar, but for the life of me I can't place what song it is O_o I'm pretty sure it's a Minwoo part from one of Shinhwa's songs, but I have no idea which one...sorry XD

Thank you for the really neat and updated thread/first post. Really helps when one is trying to locate an eppie with a particular person. I was looking for eps with Ayumi and HanKyung in them since I saw the caps someone posted in the pic section and the organized first post helps alot! I watched one eppie last night for 3 hours straight becuase I rewinded and laughed and rewatched it again and laughed some more - it was great! I love Ayumi and I loved her pairings with Shi Won and Han Kyung.

Thank you again, everyone!

Guest damifino

SukarDrops

I'm still not really sure if he'll be OFFICIALLY leaving...

But he is getting married...and if he wants a family of his own...

He'll have to stop his MCing.

But I guess it would be possible if he stayed as well...hehe!

I hope he does though! =D

Wouldn't getting married be MORE reason for him to keep his job? After all, he has to support someone else in addition to himself now. I've never known a male celebrity quitting his job because he got married, especially not an MC, but there could always be a first, I guess. But he'll probably take some time off to go on a honeymoon at some point.

thanks for reup all the eps

but can anybody tell me the song which HeeChul sing in the opening in LL 3 ep 5 is

I can't find that song anywhere.

Thanks u

Here's the title in LL official music thread format :)

Episode 5:

Park Sang Chul - Mu Jo Kun [Heechul's Opening Dance]

And as it is a 'trot' song and not a pop song, it probably will be very difficult to find online. 'Trot' is a style of music that is usually liked by the elderly (i.e. grandparents)... and Heechul :) Heechul seems to LOVE that song and has sung it on practically every game show he's been on... Vitamin, Learn Word, Star Wars Pick Up the Phone, you name it.

Guest donghae.

to silverwingz:

hey, thanks for the song list ^^

but you don't remember any songs in season 1?

it's where shinhwa is the guest.

ii hope you can help me

thanks in advance

Guest miserable

^^It's called Tomboy

It's from her first solo album

If you want it, just let me know and I'll PM it to you!

...this has been my third time stating what song that was...hehe!

can you please pm me the song by bae sul gi 'Tomboy'

Thank you in advance

Guest silverwingz

^go to post number #12 (the song list).. it's under ep20 of season 3

OK.. the list is updated with the new songs!

and big thanks to Mrs.ImDanny, damifino, heartmonster for the new songs or identifying songs to add to the list!!

Guest SukarDrops

Wouldn't getting married be MORE reason for him to keep his job? After all, he has to support someone else in addition to himself now. I've never known a male celebrity quitting his job because he got married, especially not an MC, but there could always be a first, I guess. But he'll probably take some time off to go on a honeymoon at some point.

lol dude thats so what i was thinking...I hope he just goes for the HM and comes back....

Season 2, Loveletter #23, Episode 45, background song when Tablo does his jump =)

Epik High - Fly

I'll upload more when I have time to go through some old Loveletter episodes XD Might I make a suggestion as well, Silverwingz? Perhaps we could have the song list in alphabetical order (under each episode category), so that when the list gets really big, it'll be easier to go through. Just a suggestion, don't worry if it's too much work XD;

Guest makemyday

hey SILVERWINGZ

this is to add to the first post.

i noticed that you asked for missing guest list people

loveletter#1: males: jo sung mo, shin jung hwan, andy, tim, alex (clazziquai), chun myun hoon, junjin,

females: so yoo jin, lee ji hyun, binwoo, park jung ah, jang young ran, lee young ah, hong soo hyun

loveletter#2: males: junjin, min kyung hoon, tim, shin jung hwan, sung shi kyung, chun myung hoon, andy

females: han eun jung, hong soo ah, hyunyoung, jang young ran, jeon hye bin, gong hyun joo, binwoo

loveletter#3: males: shin jung hwan, min kyung hoon, tei, chun myung hoon, andy, son sung hee (buzz), junjin

females: hwang in hyung, chaeyeon, jeon hye bin, jang young ran, choi ja hye, binwoo, shim eun jin

loveletter#4: males: tim, andy, chun myung hoon, junjin, kim jung hoon, shin jung hwan, min kyung hoon

females: ok ju hyun, jang young ran, lee young ah, binwoo, jeon hye bin, suh in young, hong soo ah

Guest silverwingz

^twinkle_l0ve: That's from Loveletter #3 of Season 3 (Episode 5 and 6). It was one of the funniest episodes ever! Especially Hankyung doing the intro's to the stick game in chinese..

WOw.. i'm so grateful that lots of people are helping out! I've updated the post with the new songs.

Yesha & Ochibi: thank you for those songs!

Ochibi: i was contemplating how i should format the song list.. maybe i'll do a mini survey now..

Would people want the song list to be in alphabetical order (within each episode) , or in the order in which they occurred in the episode??

-atm, i've been doing them in the order they have been occurring the episodes..

-please voice ur opinion so i can make the song list good for everyone!

-thanks for participating!

my immortality: thanks alot for the guest list! i kinda thought that no-one would ever contribute to guest lists of old episodes, but i was wrong! now all we need is the episodes themselves!

BTW.. ANYONE who has the songs in bold in the song list, please upload.. they're the missing songs i can't find.. =)

Archived