[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest dabest123

Guest bayb3steph

oo yay new thread ! =] thanks for putting the names of the people who are going to be on the show too. it lets me know who and whos on. not like im not gonna watch it but yeah ya know what i mean lol. but yeahs this is really cool. thanks for sharing !! =D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Holley

I find having the dates and guest lists are very helpful..i sometimes go crazy looking for a specific episode w/out knowing the episode #. but now it should be much easier.

your effort on this new thread is very much appreciated. :)

Guest Meteor-Ice

Cool-ness! New Love Letter thread! ^_^

Is all the topic re-organizing? :huh:

YSMM also have a new and improve thread...

Anyway... Keep up the good work silverwingz! ;)

yes! new thread and yet better! i think it's because of you enlisted all guest lists. whooo~ it's very helpful. i always check iyagi's clubbox for guest list but now she doesn't modify it often lately... :( but you're life savior!

Guest Jeong Eunna

thanks for reup all the eps

but can anybody tell me the song which HeeChul sing in the opening in LL 3 ep 5 is

I can't find that song anywhere.

Thanks u

quick question - is there any subs for season 1 eps after Love Letter 020505 - Yoo Min 1 - Fly to the Sky? thanks

^There are no subs for that episode. The only subs that are available for Season 1 is on the first page.

Thanks silverwingz for re-organizing everything! I think that this thread is going pretty well. =) Already 4 pages in about a day.

And thanks Yelin for your hardwork in the old thread! ^^

Today's highlights were pretty good. And what was the song that was played during BSG's jump?

My all-time favorite jump was Brian and Hwanhee together. <33

I can't wait for next week's episode! I hope that Brian and BSG get together! PJA looks really pretty in the previews too! I like the cast for next week! Brian, BSG, PJA, LSG, and KJS!!

-nie

Guest brightmoon

I saw Yoo Ji Hoo on next week's preview and I love him on RR

Whooohhooo BSK is on but there is no CSW and also Superjunior or DBSK hope to see them so much

However love the catch ball game

Love BSK and LSK will be couple together

Guest theLEGEND

Wow.. this thread looks very organized! It does help me so much. Thanks silverwingz :)

and thanks to you guys who are doing the timing, translations and subs.. appreciate it guys ^^

Guest srisin

Wow, this is neat ^^

Thank you for keeping the thread going and

for subs to Season 3 Episode 18 too...

I'll wait patiently for more :D

Guest SukarDrops

SukarDrops

I'm still not really sure if he'll be OFFICIALLY leaving...

But he is getting married...and if he wants a family of his own...

He'll have to stop his MCing.

But I guess it would be possible if he stayed as well...hehe!

I hope he does though! =D

oh ok i see...hes getting married right i forgot...if he does leave then does that mean hes leaving X-Man too??? i'll ask that in the x-man thread..i hope hes only leaving for a little while

Guest realityshunner

its so sad if KHD leaves, he's really a good MC.. i think its great that people are putting in effort to sub episodes, it benefits alot of people who like me, don't understand the korean language..

OOO another new and more organised thread!

i've yet caught up with the latest episodes of season 3. but i was just watching those old episodes - season 1 esp those with shinhwa in it...and omg! it's just so so so hilarious! :lol:

btw, crystalis did the subs for the shinhwa episodes feat. kim min jung, it's on youtube~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1egVTF4M_jw (part one)

Guest silverwingz

Once again.. thank you to all those who helped upload some of the missing episodes and subs!

I've made some adjustments to the first post. Mainly to Season 1..

I'll just make a list of the ones that still need links.. and hopefully we can make the thread complete with all the episodes!

missing episodes

Season 1

041127 (ft. Kim Min Jung) Part 2

041218 (ft. Han Eun Jung) Part 1

Season 2

050423 Part 1 (Episode 1)

050430 Part 2 (Episode 2)

050507 Part 1 (Episode 3)

050514 Part 2 (Episode 4)

050730 Part 1 (Episode 15)

If anyone has these and can help.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Plus.. if there are any subs that are missing as well!

BTW.. i really hope KHD doesn't leave! he makes loveletter.. loveletter.. if u know what i mean..

^There are no subs for that episode. The only subs that are available for Season 1 is on the first page.

Thanks silverwingz for re-organizing everything! I think that this thread is going pretty well. =) Already 4 pages in about a day.

And thanks Yelin for your hardwork in the old thread! ^^

Today's highlights were pretty good. And what was the song that was played during BSG's jump?

My all-time favorite jump was Brian and Hwanhee together. <33

I can't wait for next week's episode! I hope that Brian and BSG get together! PJA looks really pretty in the previews too! I like the cast for next week! Brian, BSG, PJA, LSG, and KJS!!

-nie

^^It's called Tomboy

It's from her first solo album! Hehe! :D

Gosh...I feel stupid now...

So many people are quoting me on what I said...

it was only a thought...my own opinion...

I don't really know what's going to happen!

Hehe...just thought I'd clarify! :sweatingbullets:

Guest .dcpro02

woots! Thanks to all the people who uploaded the files and those who organized everything from the old thread and this thread!

I've got Han Eun Jung Part 1.. I'll edit this post as soon as it is uploaded.

[EDIT]

Han Eun Jung Pt 1

Archived