Quantcast

Hi everyone! YNA Entertainment is a company I just started, we are really small right now but we're looking for individuals who want to become singers, dancers, and rappers, as well as those who want to be instrumentalists. We are also still looking for dance trainers and rap trainers. I'm a vocalist myself, so this company is all about looking out for its artists and not only honoring their dreams, originality and creativity but helping them showcase their talents.

So if you're interested please either comment or message me directly.  

Anyway, I really look forward to working with anyone who is interested! And thank you for taking the time to read this. 

YNA Entertainment

On 1/9/2018 at 1:54 AM, ynaentertainment said:

Hi everyone! YNA Entertainment is a company I just started, we are really small right now but we're looking for individuals who want to become singers, dancers, and rappers, as well as those who want to be instrumentalists. We are also still looking for dance trainers and rap trainers. I'm a vocalist myself, so this company is all about looking out for its artists and not only honoring their dreams, originality and creativity but helping them showcase their talents.

So if you're interested please either comment or message me directly.  

Anyway, I really look forward to working with anyone who is interested! And thank you for taking the time to read this. 

YNA Entertainment

hello i am very interested. Is being African American a problem? I'd really love to be part of a group

if u want to audition u can go to their instragram page that is @yna_entertainment, u can go and dm them and yes all nationalists are allowed and auditions are open 24/7 and 365 days a year