KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Everyone watch this video.its Kat Tun's reactions when after seeing BoA.They r obviously so hyper when BoA is introduced...u can see Jin waving to catch BoA' attention near the end.and its pretty well known that Nakamaru is a fan of BoA since ppl said during interviews when they ask him what's his fav song(before their actual debut),the song will be one of BoA's.lol!!!i thought its cute of them!!!^^

credits:BoA's soompi thread.

Hehe :) I didn't know that they were fans of BoA

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

I'm playing catch up with 1 pound Gospel. I'm really enjoying this drama so far. Kame is too kawaii for words.

I came across these gifs from the drama along with other Kat-tun ones.

(to view all and more) --> http://vandi714.livejournal.com/

I only posted a few. Definetly has some sweet gifs.

00097395.gif000968z4.gif

00098735.gif

0009aw64.gif00099bsf.gif

0000g86g.gif

000d35q4.gif000cz9dq.gif

000bcwrh.gif

Jin & Taguchi's radio show lol

KAT-TUNスタイル 02/12 Tue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E59FxZ-5YSs

Guest Dirtycash23

hey guys kinda new to the thread but anyway never was

really really into Kattun but do listen to them from time to time

but ever since I've seen Keep the faith and most recently Lips

I've been drooling over the computer screen....lol.....Kattun<3

80slitenite: lovin the pics!

Guest kawii_kiki55

KAT-TUN FAN HERE!!!! omg i love there songs and i love jin and kaine. Whoo!!! So f.ukin cute! ^-^ ok what is this topic about?

^Kame is born in 1986..same as my baby Jae.^^

so that makes him 22 this year..

I totally forgot his birthday....sorry Kame!!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KAME!!!hope you have a great year in Kat tun and as usual,please bring Akame back to life.^^

Guest murasakipink

kame is really cute in 1 pounds!! but i cant stand the sister angela.. thats why i keep fast forwardin evry episode...

haaa i really need to get down watching one pound properly..

i love jin!!

Guest 80slitenite

Vandi @ http://vandi714.livejournal.com/

made some LIPS gifs!!!!!!!!!!!

I will only share a few with you because u have to visit her site to view the rest. bwahaha. ^^

I love when Jin does this in the pv

000e59b1.gif

LIPSsss *muah*

000dz9t7.gif

Koki's tongue. nuff said.

000eacdk.gif

I swear I hear Kame's voice in my head yelling "Sista!" all the time.

More 1PnF gifs

cutest scene!

000cp9r3.gif000dftya.gif

Guest heechulism

Hi you guys~ I'm glad you see some KAT-TUN fans here :D I'd try to list my favorite members or something, but at this point I'm torn between Jin and Junno and love all the others a bit less, but equally. They're all just so much love ^^

Jin looks so out of it :(.... in the making of PV Maru and Koki seemed to be having a blast... and Jin was the only member who didn't say a greeting the the camera, he just slipped right in.

He may have his reason, but his antisocial(?)behaviour really contrasts with Koki and Maru in the "making of Lips"

Anyways, I love "message for you". it's my ringtone :P.

Yeah, I always get the same feeling when watching Jin, like he really just doesn't want to be there. On one hand, it's kind of irritating, but on another, I like that he isn't fake and wears his emotions on his sleeve. With Johnny's being the way they are, you never know if someone is really that nice or that hyper because sometimes it seems like everyone's just playing an assigned role. I never get that feeling with Jin. <3 But I kind of wish he'd like, I don't know, pretend once in a while. XD

I contradict myself, I know. I watch shows like CKT and half of me is thinking "Geez, would it kill him to even act interested?" while the other half is thinking "I love Jin's honesty! :D!" so yeah, it's always a bit of a struggle lol.

Guest shawty_says

Yea, Jin seems so out of it sometimes. He looks like he would rather be anywhere else but there.

Archived