Kris Wu & Zhao liying

vsp0007

18 minutes ago, babyskye said:

The eyes are the window of the soul. Looking at those pictures, obviously KW loves and cares LY, he has set his heart on getting together with LY. 

And yes, let's hope he listens Uncle Simon's advice. I guess Uncle Simon approves 'his daughter' with him  right:D it seems that Simon feels there is something between them, and he supports them.

Yes, I think Simon already knew something was up the minute LY joined them in 72FM.  KW probably did not do a good job of hiding his feeling from Simon when LY showed up.  Look at Ep 4.  He just shoo LC away when he was sitting next to LY and it was like he is already marking his territory and XL teased him about it the minute he asked LC to moved.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also just saw this YouTube video that is comparing KW expression with various leading ladies he was acting with and his expression was never as dreamy as when he acts in the MV with LY.  I guess he was acting to pretend to be in love with the other leading ladies, but with LY, he looks like his acting in love part just improved 200%.

3 hours ago, funzie74 said:

Also just saw this YouTube video that is comparing KW expression with various leading ladies he was acting with and his expression was never as dreamy as when he acts in the MV with LY.  I guess he was acting to pretend to be in love with the other leading ladies, but with LY, he looks like his acting in love part just improved 200%.

That's the power of LY, she brings out the best 'acting in the love parts' of every guys she'd CPed with that ppl r always shipping her with each and everyone of them IRL..

4 hours ago, babyskye said:

I guess Uncle Simon approves 'his daughter' with him  right:D it seems that Simon feels there is something between them, and he supports them

We only watch bit & pieces of their interactions & we alteady suspect there's something between the 2. Imagine Simon & others who seen them all the time on & offcam during all their travelling period. Not to mention KW's bold antiques

tumblr_osegzhNqPM1teiv9io6_400.gif

tumblr_osegzhNqPM1teiv9io3_400.gif

tumblr_osegzhNqPM1teiv9io1_400.gif

Didnt he keep on pointing at ZLY & making the heart shape for her?

1 hour ago, lxands said:

We only watch bit & pieces of their interactions & we alteady suspect there's something between the 2. Imagine Simon & others who seen them all the time on & offcam during all their travelling period. Not to mention KW's bold antiques

tumblr_osegzhNqPM1teiv9io6_400.gif

tumblr_osegzhNqPM1teiv9io3_400.gif

tumblr_osegzhNqPM1teiv9io1_400.gif

Didnt he keep on pointing at ZLY & making the heart shape for her?

Haha. He was doing this heart shape during the challenge of singing a love song by Wang Lee Hom. Im not sure he’s looking at the KTV or Liying :))

17 minutes ago, StrawberryGu said:

Haha. He was doing this heart shape during the challenge of singing a love song by Wang Lee Hom. Im not sure he’s looking at the KTV or Liying :))

Of cos looking at ZLY.  Yea, he keeps on sending the message that they are in relation, such as asking her to style his hair, giving his hats to her, being so protective and the most important sign is the way he looks at her....OMG his eyes are full of love and so much care for her.This is not acting because in 72FM it was not required them to be a couple instead they supposed to act as sibling:rolleyes:

I agree with @lxands Simon and others know about their secret love relationship :D

6 hours ago, StrawberryGu said:

Yeah, and he gave Leo a look when he noticed he was also staring at LY.  KW did not looked too happy with Leo.

18 hours ago, babyskye said:

Of cos looking at ZLY.  Yea, he keeps on sending the message that they are in relation, such as asking her to style his hair, giving his hats to her, being so protective and the most important sign is the way he looks at her....OMG his eyes are full of love and so much care for her.This is not acting because in 72FM it was not required them to be a couple instead they supposed to act as sibling:rolleyes:

I agree with @lxands Simon and others know about their secret love relationship :D

The part when giving his hat to her was really cute & so telling. I mean instead of just giving it to her or just refuse her, he said out loud that he cant give her his hat because it wud make them look so close, but he gave it to her anyway, as pointed out by the PD on the screen remark. :D I guess the PD eventually gave up trying to portray them as siblings, so just let them do whatever:rolleyes:

As I rewatch ep 6, and I noticed when Simon was trying to choose an egg, KW interrupted him by telling him he is ZLY's brother for the day... Motive??? And ZLY eleborated  saying that she is still in shock, trying to come to term KW has to be her kid brother....so does that mean, altho KW is 3 years younger, she has never see him as a kid brother/sibling? Which means she has been seeing him as a man all along, right?

5 hours ago, StrawberryGu said:

Liying, Simon and LC were standing by the side, not in front of the boys though. But I still think KW was shooting hearts to LY :D

If you look closely, when KW was holding the mic his eyes were looking straight ahead towards the screen. You can see all the 3 pairsbof eyes were looking at the same direction. However when HMH took the mic, he was looking at the screen, while KW eyes had move a bit to the side & corner of his eyes towards where she was. And after the song ended, they got their points, KW was trying to justify to ZLY why they got higher points than her, from where he stood he was looking at the same direction when making the heart, so we know that was ZLY's direction.

Also the song lyrics was somehow totally describing ZLY's style at the time..a girl with balck ponytail twist into a bun..she loves doing that...haha...anyway, what the rest of the lyric said, when he pointed  at WL to lower down his eyes..me think he didnt want WL to shoot love eyes to ZLY too...

1 hour ago, lxands said:

As I rewatch ep 6, and I noticed when Simon was trying to choose an egg, KW interrupted him by telling him he is ZLY's brother for the day... Motive??? And ZLY eleborated  saying that she is still in shock, trying to come to term KW has to be her kid brother....so does that mean, altho KW is 3 years younger, she has never see him as a kid brother/sibling? Which means she has been seeing him as a man all along, right?

Yes, it seems that they are close friends even before 72FM. The first time they met in ep 3, she called him Fanfan and he never called her 'jie'. ZLY did not treat him as her younger brother because KW never acted as a younger brother to ZLY instead he protected her and acted like a real gentleman to her.  Maybe prior 72FM, they are at the very very early stage of bf/gf relation.

Thank to 72 FM, they have time to be together, hence they can understand better and express their true feeling for each other. Understanding is an excellent foundation for love.

Look at the way they hug:Din ep 6, they are genuinely happy. There are sparks in their eyes. This hugging seems so spontaneous and natural:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, StrawberryGu said:

Does anyone know that since when they became friends on weibo?

Not sure really.  I have never went to weibo but then again given that they seemed to mingle in the same circle of friends / co-workers etc, it is quite possible that they were introduced to one another early on.  By the lady who organized the annual Bazaar event for example or simply any of their mutual friends........

6 hours ago, funzie74 said:

Does not matter which episode, their interaction was just too fun to watch.  KW loved to teased her and LY just smiled when he did that.   

Right. Do u understand what KW said when asked about coupled with LY? I dont know Chinese

5 hours ago, funzie74 said:

Does not matter which episode, their interaction was just too fun to watch.  KW loved to teased her and LY just smiled when he did that.   

Yeah, they are really cute & it was even cuter when naughty WL teased them both. He was like teasing a real life couple since it was spontaneous &  unscripted....haha

Also I think ZLY already find out abt one clue that said the ant & the elephant is a couple who have the most adorable height difference, so I bet almost everyone believed ZLY & KW were the ant & the elephant, since they are the most likely couple who also have the cutest height different. But actually the team (or maybe KW since he was the script writer for the episode) were being mischief & was referring to ZLY-WL

15 hours ago, StrawberryGu said:

Right. Do u understand what KW said when asked about coupled with LY? I dont know Chinese

He was talking pretty fast, but I think he was trying hard to dodge the question and give a universal answer about how when everybody play together, you always have some feelings for each other, and the most important thing is as long as the audience likes it.  

He looked kinda nervous when asked about coupled with LY, I think he is trying very hard to state the obvious.

15 hours ago, StrawberryGu said:

Just saw these recent YouTube announcement and looks like ZLY is still filming TSOML.  She even celebrated a co-star friend birthday yesterday.  KW on the other hand is busy recording his new Album/Songs.  Looks like both are pretty busy with their work right now.  

17 hours ago, StrawberryGu said:

He actually carefully and diplomatically "dodged" the question by saying that they have very good relationship and stressed that everyone gets along well with everyone when they met up. Then when asked if they have a Wechat circle, he and WXL responded that they don't.  That they directly contact each other if there's any communication to do but KW quickly put in that the reporter has good idea and maybe they will create a WeChat friend circle.  :wink: I think he is fast becoming an expert dodging questions like this LOLLLLL :D:D:D 

Archived