Anybody knows what's she talking about?

@Ohyunsoo

Oh Yunsoo 오연수

세바퀴 김민희 나왔당!!~~~~ㅎ

11 hours ago via TwitBird Favorite Retweet Reply

Oh Yeon-soo 언니 생일 축하해요! ^^

wishing for more projects to come!

news:

OYS will participate in a project related to her Isa Knox endorsement called Beauty War set to air on December on the cable channel Story On. The show is a make-over project wherein ladies in their 30-40's will be challenged by the product Isa Knox X2D2 that their skin will become younger when they use the product as well as they will be taught on how to live healthy at their age. Casting will be done until November 2 on the Isa Knox Beauty War site http://cafe.naver.com/isaknoxx2d2

isaknoxproject.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2010-10-26

isaknoxproject1.jpg

isaknoxproject2.jpg

src:

http://cafe.naver.com/isaknoxx2d2

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?articleid=2010102602142847119&linkid=4&newssetid=1352

오연수 생일 축하 해요. 난 당신이 항상 건강하고 아름다운 소원 그리고 당신이 할 모든 성공 것입니다.

Oh Yeon Soo unni Happy Birthday. I wish you  healthy, always beautiful and everything you do will be successful.

20100630_1277900161.jpg

Thanks sis Annichoi for posting OYS photos at the current event "Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign".  I totally forgot about this event... :)

Oh Yeon Soo look so beautiful and elegant in the black dress.  She and Choi Ji Woo dresses really nice at any events that they attended.  

Oh Yeon Soo vs. Ju Sang Wook in Haute OCT10 issue

Wow !!!! I love this guy too ka....nice pic

03-183446_jude1007.jpg

05-183476_jude1007.jpg

3_jude1007.jpg

0__10_jude1007.jpg

d_jude1007.jpg

from

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=jude1007&logNo=150095125499

ps. I'm sorry I don't know this magazine but it's mention OCT issue.

Hi Annichoi, thanks for posting the Photo of OYS in the Oct Magazine.  She looks really pretty and classic.  The guy in the photo is really tall.  I remember seeing him in many dramas.  Most of the role he played in drama is villain or a bad guy type.  If you still miss OYS in Bad Guy then you should watch this CLIP.  Oh! how I wish that OYS is also at the DIOR event.  We would be able to see some interaction between her and Ji Woo and also the other friend. 

Thank you annichoi for posting the pics. actually OYS did update her minihompy with these pics but I can't re-post it here but I'm glad that you were able to share it with us. the pics have a sexy feel to it and OYS carries it well. I think OYS looks even prettier now than when she was younger :) ans Ju Sang-wook also look good in the pics. Hoping here that they will work together in a drama as well :)

Thank you annichoi for posting the pics. actually OYS did update her minihompy with these pics but I can't re-post it here but I'm glad that you were able to share it with us. the pics have a sexy feel to it and OYS carries it well. I think OYS looks even prettier now than when she was younger :) ans Ju Sang-wook also look good in the pics. Hoping here that they will work together in a drama as well :)

dear koalabear....please let me know if not allow to post so I'll hurry edited my posted ka. Just saw it from OYS search engine then I search both of their name in Korean so I found that from Blog above very nice pix... :wub:

PS. Dear shaylaman I know Ju Sang Wook from Air City and he is very cute indeed...he always steal the scenes ka..

Archived