Oh Yeon Soo 오연수

koalabear

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ about that one.. I'm not sure anymore if OYS will be the MC of the program since I visited the Isa Knox Cafe and saw that Announcer Kang Soo-jung will be the MC of the show

http://cafe.naver.com/isaknoxx2d2

it's cool to know also that her co-star in the drama, Bad Guy, Han Ga-in is now an endorser for Isa Knox as well

isaknoxx2d2.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2010-12-13

isaknoxx2d2a.jpg

isaknoxx2d23.jpg

another side note that I wanted to add is OYS seems to be a fan of the hit drama Secret Garden as 2 of the songs from its OST is on her Cyworld minihompy BGM playlist (she updated it last month but I just noticed it now..)

cyworldbgm.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

src: http://cafe.naver.com/isaknoxx2d2

http://www.isaknox.co.kr/index.jsp

OYS Cyworld

Atlast!...another tweet from Oh Yeon Soo..but what does it mean?//hmmm...:mellow:

Tweet:

@sonjichang신경쓰지마~~나만 아니면 돼~~~~~~몰라?ㅋㅋ

Google English Translation:

Never mind that @ sonjichang ~~~~~~ ~ ~ just me or do not have to? ㅋ ㅋ

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Atlast!...another tweet from Oh Yeon Soo..but what does it mean?//hmmm...:mellow:

Tweet:

Google English Translation:

Never mind that @ sonjichang ~~~~~~ ~ ~ just me or do not have to? ㅋ ㅋ

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

she replied to what her husband , Son Ji-chang tweeted about exemption to Military Service that was reported lately, not sure to which person he is pertaining to though that OYS replied

@sonjichang 손지창

남의 말이라고 막 하는 사람들이 점점 많아지는 듯...멀쩡한 사람 정신이상으로 군대 면제되었다고 하질 않나, 또 말도 안되는 얘기로 기자가 전화하질 않나... 일일이 다 명예회손으로 고소를 해야하나요? 참 어려운 세상...

20 Dec via TwitBird

Others would say just getting a lot of people seem to be ... decent people have been exempt from military insanity hajil right, another reporter called to talk nonsense hajil is not it ... Sued for defamation you everything you do? Tough world ...

via Google

Do not worry ~~~~~~ ~ ~ just me or do not have to? ㅋ ㅋ

new pics yesterday from another DAKS Jeanie Bag Event

20101224155647710141608.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2010-12-24

20101224160147735141603.jpg

20101224160155734141603.jpg

20101224160204733141603.jpg

src: Yahoo! Korea

OYS also greeted everyone a Merry Christmas

Oh Yunsoo 오연수

여러분~날씨는 춥지만 마음은 따뜻한 크리스마스 보내세요~~~~♥

We really can't wait for her next project.

but which male lead will she be?? -_-

I hope Kim Nam Gil again because they have a good chemistry though KNG is younger than OYS...but its not really possible because KNG is in military service until 2012...I want also her to pair with So Il Gook (Jumong)..hehehe..if not,her husband Song Ji Chang itself..hehehe...

• 2 weeks later...

sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

hahaha...wew...wrongness..lol..I will delete first the one I've posted earlier because im not quite sure for that..haha..I will check first if she is the Oh Yeon Su who is being mentioned..hihi..I will just post it if it was confirmed..^___^..joesonghamnida!..

Guest evetang

hi jhylaquino2000, what happen with that news? is she beginning a new project? can you translate that new into English?

wow... i'm so excited to hear about her new drama!!!

OYS Retweeted her husband's tweet about the drama Secret Garden. Lots of Celebrities are professing their love for the drama, this couple included :)

RT @sonjichang 시크릿가든 19회 보구 와이프가 두아들에게 물었다. 이담에 너희들이 커서 결혼할 여자를 데려왔는데 엄마가 반대하면 어떻게 할래? 큰아들은 말없이 어깨만 으쓱~ 작은 아들은 "제발 부탁합니다 "하구 밀월여행을 떠난단다. 짱구에서 배웠다나... ㅋ

Google Translation:

RT @ sonjichang Secret Garden 19th Annual Beam Scotty's wife asked. Activities of a cursor on the guys brought a married woman when she opposed what would you do? ~ younger son, eldest son of a silent shrug shrugged, "I beg you to" leave the mouth danda getaway. Dana learned from Crayon ... ㅋ

I'm also watching the drama but I can't understand this one since I haven't seen that episode yet..

I'm also watching the drama but I can't understand this one since I haven't seen that episode yet..

whoa!..This drama must be very beautiful and a must watched film..haha..many friends of mine are watching Secret Garden and they say that was a beautiful drama..so,it is indeed a must watched film since many are impressed with this specially OYS and her family..:D

• 1 month later...

Oh Yeon-soo and husband Son Ji-chang will participate as presenters at the 2nd Republic of Korea, Seoul Culture and Arts Awards or 대한민국 서울문화예술대상 which is set to take place on the 28th of February at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?articleid=2011022118532998580&linkid=4&newssetid=1352

Hi Koalabear thank your for the updates.  I will be looking forward to OYS unnie and her husband presenting at Seoul Culture and Arts Awards.  I wonder when are we going to have news on OYS unnie next project?  Despite that Bad Guy had ended for almost a year now, I still can’t forget OYS as Hong Tae Ra.

oysshaylaman1.jpg 

oysshaylaman2.jpg

oysshaylaman3.jpg 

oysshaylaman4.jpg

oysshaylaman5.jpg 

oysshaylaman6.jpg

Cr: Minihp.cyworld.com

Archived