koalabear

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April 19, 2014
Oh Yeon Soo turns into a professional profiler for 'Triangle'
Source: STARN News 20140418083922_535066297f0d9_1.jpg
Actress Oh Yeon Soo is casting in channel MBC's new drama, 'Triangle,' which is going to premiere in May, as a professional profiler, and the production agency released steal cuts of Oh Yeon Soo from shooting scenes.

Oh Yeon Soo is casting in the drama as a professional profiler named Hwang Shin Hye, who studied profiling in England.
She feels love for a guy named Jang Dong Soo(Lee Bum Soo), who his father(Kang Shin Il) brought to her home when she was a child, but she decides to get married to another guy to not let her father down.
The photos show Oh Yeon Soo showing sharp and professional looks, and many Netizens and drama fans are showing huge anticipation.
Regarding why she decided to cast in 'Triangle,' Oh Yeon Soo said, "I worked with writer Choi Wan Gyu for 'Joo Mong' in the past. I always count scenario as the most important factor when deciding a work, and I have a huge trust in writer Choi."
She also said, "While I showed a lot of cold sides in the past, I am going to try to show warmer sides of me."
Regarding working with Lee Bum Soo, who she worked together for 'IRIS 2,' Oh Yeon Soo said, "In the past, we were fighting against each other. In 'Triangle,' he is casting as a guy that I love, and we are going to show a very heartfelt romance."
Meanwhile, ‘Triangle' is going to premiere in May as the sequel of 'Empress Ki.'
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

• 3 weeks later...

May 2, 2014
Actress Oh Yeon Soo Shows Condolence for Ferry Victims with a Yellow Ribbon
Source: BNTNews
tpxs2xobij1otr96b770dek9t4hyzeri.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun photo by Kim Chi Yoon] MBC's new series 'Triangle' hosted press conference at Imperial Palace in Nonhyun-dong, Seoul.
'Triangle' is about three men, who lived separately for more than 20 years without knowing that they are brothers.
The 1st episode of this mini series will be aired on the 5th at 10 p.m.

• 1 month later...

July 1, 2014
Oh Yeon-soo in 1st Look's luxury photo collection
Source: Nate via Hancinema.net 201407020838141112_1.jpg
Actress Oh Yeon-soo was featured in a luxury lingerie photo collection for the fashion magazine 1st Look.
Oh Yeon-soo is wearing a white jacket and a piece of pink lingerie inside, looking elegant and seductive. She's exposed only so much skin to make herself and the item look luxurious and sexy.
Despite her age, Oh Yeon-soo displayed a body better than anyone in their 20s.
Meanwhile, Oh Yeon-soo is currently starring in the MBC drama "Triangle - Drama" as Hwang Sin-hye.
Oh Yeon-soo's 1st Look collection can be seen on the 3rd.

• 3 weeks later...

July 23, 2014
Son Ji Chang & Oh Yeon Soo leaving to America for their sons' studies
Source: STARN News
20140723100731_53cf0ad313aab_1.jpg
Son Ji Chang and Oh Yeon Soo are going to spend two years in America.
On July 22nd, a press reported, "Son Ji Chang and Oh Yeon Soo are leaving to America on July 23rd for their two sons' studies. They are going to spend two years in America."
According to the report, Son Ji Chang and Oh Yeon Soo decided to head to America for their two sons' studies, and a rumor about their immigration is also roaming around among some people."
However, a representative of Oh Yeon Soo's management agency said, "The two decided to go to America just for their sons' studies, and they will travel back and forth between Korea and America often. Oh Yeon Soo is not stopping her career. She will get back whenever she gets a new work."
Meanwhile, Oh Yeon Soo is recently casting in MBC drama 'Triangle.'
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

July 24, 2014

Celebrity couple departs for America
By Lee Sun-min INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Celebrity couple Son Ji-chang and Oh Yeon-soo are leaving for the United States for their children’s education, local media reported. The couple left yesterday. 
However, they are not immigrating, an acquaintance of the pair told the press yesterday.
“They are staying in the U.S. for [a while] to help their children settle,” the source added. “They will continue working as an actor and an actress.”
Son talked to one local newspaper before departing yesterday, saying he and his wife wanted to stay close to their children.
“It would be better for the kids to be with the family than live in a dorm,” he said.
He added that he could come back to Korea anytime to participate in a drama or movie. 
“Because this is a [temporary] move, if there is any arrangement regarding work, my wife or I can come back here because being an actor doesn’t mean that we have regular commitments.”

July 22, 2014 

Actor Couple Son Ji Chang and Oh Yeon Soo to Reside in the US for Two Yearshttp://www.soompi.com/2014/07/22/actor-couple-son-ji-chang-and-oh-yeon-soo-to-reside-in-the-us-for-two-years/

oh-yeon-soo-son-ji-chang-800x450.jpg
Husband and wife Son Ji Chang and Oh Yeon Soo are planning on residing in the US for two years for their children’s education.
Oh Yeon Soo will be leaving with her husband on July 23, and the couple will fly back and forth between Korea and the United States for any business that they have. 
A rep from Oh Yeon Soo’s agency said, “In order to help her children fit in while in the US, she’s planning on residing there for two years. However, she is planning on continuing her career as an actress. Son Ji Chang is planning on continuing his business as well.”
The rep continued, saying, “She is currently looking over drama and film scripts for a comeback later this year.”
Meanwhile, Oh Yeon Soo left MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Triangle” on July 22. A rep explained, “The drama was originally to end with 24 episodes, but was extended. Since it’s hard to change a schedule that’s already been planned, we decided in the end that setting her up as going to study abroad was the best option.” 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived