[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Annya said:

And this cutie pie for you AQ.

Omgggg... *nosebleed*  heeee:grimace: unzip..unzip...unzip... ok ok *piak!* (slap myself):tongue:

16 hours ago, Annya said:

At this time, Ishae gave Ryu Soo-yong food directly, and after the shoot, Ryu Soo-young showed a smile as he was tearful of saying "too much".

Oooh...tonite (KST) we will have some sweet feeding sessions heeee:wub:

Yi80aMV.jpg

d3vbBQo.jpg

Uh oh he looks like he is gona ... 'puke'..hahaaa:wacko:

8SFCU23.jpg

Omo... so cute... he is 'crying' ops!

:blush: 

58 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Its so  weird when you guys say tonight when it still Friday for me lol.

Its usually  morning time when I watch this stuff.

:grimace: yes...tonite (KST haaaahaaa)

zc8kmPs.jpg

coming....coming...

wyZQ94J.jpg

*ouch*

8bRKURn.jpg

:glasses:

A new article abt today episode.Looks like they go to fish market.

Credit to sbsfune.

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10009021597

30000597867_700.jpg

Google translate.

Good Witch I," leedahae reveals the pro-housewife's face.

On 17-20 sessions of SBS weekend special program 'Good Witches' (Yoon Young Mi, directed by Yoon Seo), today's (31st) night will be broadcasted for the re-approval of 'One Air' (Cha Hee-hee + Song Woo-jin) The story of couple gets on the wave.

In the past, the airline business of the low-fare airline, which had been a wish of the president of Donghae Air Ops Reputation (Lee Duk-hwa), was abolished, and the entire company was in crisis due to a search warrant for the source of the worst air money.

Soo-hwan, who was suddenly hiding from the scene, will be airing the 'Good Witch I' 17-20 times, 'Song Woo-jin (Ryu Soo Young) and Cho Sun Hee (Ishihara) will be unfolded. Especially, in this process, she is making a decisive game, and she is making a high quality lunch box at an ultra low price based on cooking skill that has been accumulated for many years.

The photo was released at the site of a fish market in Inchon on the 19th (Monday), as a sledding couple's one and a half date dating site to conduct a field survey to make a lunch box. It was transformed into pro-housewife Cha-sun-hee who mastered everything from price bargaining with the fish shop owner to fish trimming, leading to a delightful atmosphere of the scene with a thrilling comic performance. And Ryu Soo-yong explains the characteristics of the fish that were taken in the filming with the common sense of life.

In addition, the scene based on the fish market is going to be revealed to the scene of Song Woo-jin's sincerity towards Cha sun-hee.

Work, love, and catching two rabbits are all seasons - Ryu Soo-young's one and a half date can be confirmed today (31st) at 8:55 pm 'Good Witch Exhibition'.

Our Ace pilot woojin is cooking too.

One more aritlce abt OTY and upcoming scene.
Credit:

Spoiler

89393768.1.jpg

Good Witch "I'm afraid, I'm going to the sea ♥ Light radar operation

SBS Weekend Special Plan 'Good Witch I' (play Yoon Youngmi, directed by Oh Se-gang), An Yeo-yeon runs pink love radar for Ishihara.

On 17-20 broadcasts of SBS weekend special program "Good Witches" (play Yoon Youngmi, directed by Yoon Young Mi), she is curious about the identity of the woman, The poetry episode of Ooteyang (anhoohun) is drawn. In the past broadcast, Hae Tae Yang heard that she had a twin sister, Dae Hee Cha, known as her only daughter, and wondered why she cheated on her family relationship and joined East Sea Airlines.

The love radar of Oh Tae Yang, which is curious about 17-20 times to be broadcasted next, will work without rest. On this day (January 31), Oh Tae-yang made a cooperative relationship with Bongcheon-ji (An-Solbin), a relative and a crew member of Cha Do-hee, and pursues a step closer to human Cha Do-hee. In this process, Otae Yang, who discovered the threatening message sent by Changbokjeong (Jinbo), decided to become a black knight guarding Daehee Cha from an unknown threat.

But in fact, the woman who fell in love with Oh Tae Yang is not Daehee Cha, a flight attendant on Donghae, but Cha Sung-hee (Dae Hae) who leads her to her sister and neighborhood hogu aunt. This secret is now in a situation that no one knows except for her mother, Lee Moon-sook (the one with the golden age), and her daughter Bong-lan. If one of them is missed, the curiousness of the dangerous curiosity of Moo Tae-yang, who goes straight to see the end, will make a big difference in the development of the play.

On the other hand, Bongcheonji (Ahn Sorbin), who does not know the real purpose of Oteyang, is expected to enhance the illusion and blackness of Donghae's youngest son, Oh Tae Yang,

'Good Witch I' 17th and 20th is scheduled to be broadcasted at 8:55 pm, on the 31st of the night.

Edit:

The 4th soundtrack of drama is out name "No more tears".When are these song going to use in drama .

http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2440926

Chung Chang Hoon [Good Witch I OST Part.4]

"No More Tears" is a R & B ballad with an emotional melody and a hip-hop groove. It depicts the agony, love and courage of younger generations who have to survive and survive trial, error and failure .

993230475ABF5747039418

Google translate lyrics.

Do not cry.
Your life is beautiful because it is you.
Everything in one mistake
Do not think about it.
Open your eyes.
No more tears
and No more crying
We'll go together for you.
Take me faraway
Look in my eyes, in front of me today
I like you.

Remember that the way we walked and walked
There is no difference in the way you are walking
I went without a word for a while.
It's the same as before. We always looked ahead.
In a world where time teaches
Stretched out his hand
I do not have time to regret that memory.
Because of yesterday, today and tomorrow's you
Pray for you
No more tears and No more crying

We live in one or two times.
Is this the way I wanted?
Along the way you walked
We're walking today.
Please No more tears
and No more crying
I'll go together for you.
I came here through a difficult place.
Do not look back.
Do not shed tears again
Please No more tears
and No more crying

We live in one or two times.
Is this the way I wanted?
Along the way you walked
We are walking today.
A long way
Pass through a difficult place
I've come this far.
Do not look back. Again
Do not shed tears.

Please No more tears
and No more crying
Please No more tears
and No more crying
For you
Please No more tears
and No more crying
For you
Please No more tears
and No more crying
For you

Woah.. heiress taking over father's position

SH confronts vampish witch at the hospital

PxEJ1TN.jpg

cute daughter acting as mum's 'advisor'

1SzLcAB.jpg

Old chairman is sick and our SH seems like a physician hahaa

77WBd8B.jpg

:wub: seems like SH is suppressing her feelings...heee

4fSnEyd.jpg

11 minutes ago, Annya said:

OMO that jerk husband brought mistress to stay at there house and even justifying with SH abt it.

Oh gosh... the ending is giving me goosebumps :wacko:

Spoiler

HjeJGnr.jpg

u0xC11r.jpg

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

My lord this do really piece of garbage and thats 100% not what I want to say lol :wink:

It's totally opposite of what i thought.... that old man family threw her out and i thought these 2 will vanish from SH life :( But he brought her in SH house :angry: SH enters her house and this mistress comes out wow what a view to watch.

First thanks a lot Chingus for all the updates :wub:

My blood is boiling now just seeing those screen shots and knowing about what happened from that "husband"!!! I can't even describe him .... :angry::angry::angry::angry:

But did she transform to DH to get angry at them?! I really want her as SH to stand up for herself for once, sooooo need to see it

Archived