Soompi Uk Meet #2...

saharial

Guest ~Shelly~

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

you have hannah's mobile number still yeah?

looking fwd to seeing you gals again :D

Yep I'll give Hannah a call when I get to Excel Station. OMG I CANT BELIEVE ITS TOMORROW!! =^o^=

Guest natural-retard

Ah! It wasn't as good as before....It was too crowded, and they should focus more on anime rather have stupid movie thingys.

hey you guyss!!

i was going to come today but i couldnt make it but im glad you guys had fun!

im going tomorrow though with my friends as im free that day....

also i heard that there are diiferent events on sunday than on saturday, is that right?

Guest laishanchu

it wasnt as good as i thought it was ><! at least i got to see some soompiers ^__^!! i hope the one in july or woteva is better ^_^

Guest my_FAITH

Lol it sucked, i got a child ticket even tho i was 15 and my friend who was 14 got asked for id =P what time did you guys come? i was in the queue, almost there, but the queue magically doubled in size when i walked away for like 5 mins and i had to queue up again for twice the time =( the queue even went outside lol. Anyone take pictures? i forgot my camera > <

Guest xCookies

I forgot to bring camera too, Did any of you guys dress up?

I went there and there were some chinese girls jumping onto the people

who dressed up

Guest my_FAITH

I didn't dress up, but loads of other people did. Me and my friend almost got lost getting there but we found some cosplay people and followed them lol.

Anyone see the guys going round giving free hugs? They squashed me :(

Guest ~Shelly~

Hehe I went both days with diff people. It was less crowded yesturday which was good I guess. Less cosplayers yesturday though! >.<

Hehe I saw Angela aka xKiwi there! ^-^ hehe It was okay I guess, I went about hugging all the free hugs people too! Kekeke... I was mainly around the DDR section talking to the pros there.

Guest Bannannaa

DDR!! wahhhh T___________T i wanna go playyyy~ ... so gay i was like majorly majorly sick~

also.... i've been down lonodn too much this year >< ahhaa ahh well~ there wioll be another time! i hope you guys had fun!

Guest infernal

sorry for the late reply! Expo was a bit rubbish as most of the people that went agree. a lot of people that have been coming into the shop where i work that the expo who said that it was excellent, but most that said that had never been to a show before. Expo was way too crowded and too uch happening in one place. i think they need to keep the movie/tv side seperate from the anime/gaming side, to stop so many people showing up in one go! i thought i was going to hit someone, i was getting bumped into and crushed all day! :fury:

the best thing about the expo was that i had a huge surprise and my all time fave CSI Las Vegas actor was there, Archie Kao!!!! Man, he looked so sexy too! :blush: He was really nice and was very appreciative of his fans! He loved the cosplayers too, he was very excited and kept running up to people to get their picture!

I got a signed photo of Archie and i had my picture with him too! :w00t:

Image012.jpg

g.jpg

the pictures are bad cos i cant scan them in.

Asides from that it was lovely to meet up with my fellow soompiers, we need to find a calmer place to do a meet next time! I spent all my money (thanks Shelly for lending me a pound! My Death Note posters look way sexy on my wall! B) )

• 6 months later...
Guest bands182

huh?! i jsut found this thread!!

i thought the london expo was in may?! this month sometime....20-something ....:S did i mis it?!? or have i just got the wrong event hehhe..

im going to an anime london expo thing in may....

if soompiers are gona meet dno if my friends wil be too pleased..but hey you never know....could bump into soompiers :P

xxx

Guest o_selina_o
huh?! i jsut found this thread!!

i thought the london expo was in may?! this month sometime....20-something ....:S did i mis it?!? or have i just got the wrong event hehhe..

im going to an anime london expo thing in may....

if soompiers are gona meet dno if my friends wil be too pleased..but hey you never know....could bump into soompiers :P

xxx

yeah theres another anime expo from 26th-27th may ^^, some of my friends are going, but im not going to go because its a week before the alevel exams eeep~~ but i heard that theres going to be a japan expo in july, i think its 21st july =S not too sure.

infernal - do u work in orbital in covent garden?? cauz u look familiar hehe; duno if u remember me, bt i was the girl who came with this other chinese girl where she was asking whether the new vol. to death note was out yet cauz she reserved a copy or something XD dnt fink u will remember as it was months ago xD anyways if you dont, then hiiii!~~ hehe ^^

Guest bands182
yeah theres another anime expo from 26th-27th may ^^, some of my friends are going, but im not going to go because its a week before the alevel exams eeep~~ but i heard that theres going to be a japan expo in july, i think its 21st july =S not too sure.

infernal - do u work in orbital in covent garden?? cauz u look familiar hehe; duno if u remember me, bt i was the girl who came with this other chinese girl where she was asking whether the new vol. to death note was out yet cauz she reserved a copy or something XD dnt fink u will remember as it was months ago xD anyways if you dont, then hiiii!~~ hehe ^^

ah okk thanks for that....got confused then heh...

ahh same ...well mine are GCSEs....but a friend convinced me to go cos she had to have me acompany her or else her parents wouldnt let her take the train up to london..haha XD

my gcses start in 6 days!!! argh!! need to study ....

good luck with your a levels!! what are you taking?

x

Guest ~Shelly~

Yeah I MIGHT go to the May one but it might clash with my GCSE exams. I'll probably be at the July one for'sho though. Hopefully another Soompi meet?

Lol yeah infernal is the one that works in Orbital in Convent Garden. The lovely Hannah unnie! Ahh haven't seen Hannah unnie on Soompi in so long. Maybe pop by Orbital sometime to say hi to her and pick up my mangas sometime this month. Lol.

Archived