[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hai.. I am a new here and I am fan of hajiwon.. just silent reader before because my poor English .. I am happy to see all comments about our shipper in this thread? Now I want to share a video about HJW and KMH in the same event.. you can notice KMH there.. almost male idol who's attend happy to see HJW there even SNSD.. enjoy watching

The bts kiss link subtitled for those who could not reproduce, I hope you can see it now. If I break some soompi rules, please tell me so I can eliminate it

@ lovegirl92 only has 3 comments

https://fl.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I8tj0cEDGBZa5Rnk3kqCHdT8zfbwFQ8RBm%2BgNVzsg2GyWNKAQMFyv9UfZ7qnqadU9C31kXU83Vx1k8eWbhRMz6V7Zfe2%2FjdzMJN8nIHVWGaMZGiTnonsEng03BEiXrrWvA%3D&bit=1

@lovegirl92Thanks for the video. It was so funny, I have not laughed this hard for a long time.LOL. The korean reality tv show was hilarious (which i never knew before), I recommend all of you here to watch it to have a good laugh. KMH did a good job for last min script and delivered those charming smile that swept all the noonas off their feet. 

He seems to be a man with his own mind, he said he could do what he wanted to do (like thanking the noona privately) without the need to ask for manager's permission. 

The goodbye footage, I also observed there was eye contact between KMH and HJW around 0.23 sec. She was the only one he looked at (he didn't make eye contact with anyone else before he hurried off) and she appeared to be looking at him during that split second too. How should I say this? I think in such a large crowd and to be able to meet each other's eyes, were they looking out for each other? Nurse Pyo was also hurrying off in the same direction, I think  there were more shootings to be done so the actors involved went off first, otherwise, they would usually hang around and mingle with each other.

@coppersun

You don't have to worry about those 'obstacles'. The key is whether they are in love or not? If they are, there will be a way to handle the so called 'obstacles'. I hope they are in love, their love story can become an inspiration for another good drama. 

1 hour ago, coppersun said:

I dunnoe whether u all notice it or not, at 0.25 aft Kmh turn to look up at hjw n she look down at him very subtle.I got this feeling she is inlove this time aft that she is as usual touch her hair when she is shy or uncomfortable.Like u guys said kmh  gave her a signal.There 's a video from fb by hjw international fans,i pause n rewind many times ( idunnoe how to post it here )those who's are good at  this pls help .CHK IT OUT something fishy.I m abit worried for her if they really are in a relationship many obstacles to overcome , like military thingi n i dunnoe mixed feelings.  

Which one? Can you post the link here?

12 hours ago, mathildafc said:

I watched Go go with unnie again today. HJW is really funny in the show. I've watched her variety shows over the years and she is full of natural aegyo irl. She is adorably cute, very pure and innocent. Very playful with people whom she's close to. She's very caring and attentive towards everyone including her staff. I'm not surprised if most of her male crews have a crush on her as well. 

I also hope that HJW will meet someone who love her for who she is and can take care of her because she's a very sensitive person emotionally and she needs a strong man to be on her side. Her sister said that HJW is very hardworking, highly disciplined and live morally upright. 

I agree with many here who said that among her co stars it seems that she matched best with KMH. Whatever happens after the drama ended even if they did not end up together I hope they can become close friends after this. 

Wow..do such a person really exist in entertainment industry? She is also scandal free throughout her career.  No wonder valc22 said that she is too perfect for any man, haha...are you suggesting maybe best for her to stay single? lol 

KMH is steady and mature for his age and has a mind of his own, he does seem suitable for her compared to her previous co-stars. The only possibility that he won't date her is either he himself cannot accept the large age gap or she is not his type. If MH were to woo JW, I think jw would accept...she is not a complicated girl that will think a whole lot, most likely she will follow her heart if she does feel something for him. 

3 hours ago, albril89 said:

Hai.. I am a new here and I am fan of hajiwon.. just silent reader before because my poor English .. I am happy to see all comments about our shipper in this thread? Now I want to share a video about HJW and KMH in the same event.. you can notice KMH there.. almost male idol who's attend happy to see HJW there even SNSD.. enjoy watching

Hi you,

I can't see KMH in the event on this video. Please tell me where he is. Thanks

It is easy to find him tho:tongue::lol: ...he sat next to jung shin. He smile look at his favourite noona ...who knows now he and HJW -KW and SEJ ...i think he still remember this award ceremony ... HJW giving her speech and he as an audience ..many idols act like a fans to HJW ...ft island, snsd..etc :rolleyes:

22815075_1183131541831240_87241161873170

made a few gifs that I found cute in the group photo video

giphy.gif

MH turned his head a bit to look at the script with JW's photo on it

giphy.gif

I feel like JW saw MH really did sth with that script that's why she smiled with her hands covering her mouth after looking down, then he looked at her when they finished the photo taking...(look at the people standing behind and next to MH when he put the script in front of his face)

giphy.gif

he didn't walk away right after he stood up but slightly turned his head to her side, then start walking

giphy.gif

she didn't really follow him like "stuck to his back"

p.s. it's so easy to see MH when they were leaving coz he's tall, and I couldn't really spot JW when she walked into the crowd lol, it's so funny, our cutie sweetie mushroom:blush:

They've been interacting with each other in a quite subtle way, I wonder why hmmmmm....

8 minutes ago, Ngoc Hoa Pham said:

At the last gift, Look like he want to talk "follow me" and wait for her. Any one see that he look back cause he think HJW will be walk be side him. Humhhhh, what can i think!!!!

Not sure if he was really looking back, but if he was, I feel like he was checking if she was following him

1 hour ago, valc22 said:

made a few gifs that I found cute in the group photo video

giphy.gif

MH turned his head a bit to look at the script with JW's photo on it

giphy.gif

I feel like JW saw MH really did sth with that script that's why she smiled with her hands covering her mouth after looking down, then he looked at her when they finished the photo taking...(look at the people standing behind and next to MH when he put the script in front of his face)

giphy.gif

he didn't walk away right after he stood up but slightly turned his head to her side, then start walking

giphy.gif

she didn't really follow him like "stuck to his back"

p.s. it's so easy to see MH when they were leaving coz he's tall, and I couldn't really spot JW when she walked into the crowd lol, it's so funny, our cutie sweetie mushroom:blush:

They've been interacting with each other in a quite subtle way, I wonder why hmmmmm....

I can see HJW, not seen clearly because her assistant / manager is walking beside her. On the other hand, I find it funny to see the interaction between LSW n staff in yellow jackets. They give each other a heart/love sign. Could LSW be afraid of KMH if he teases HjW? lol

@valc22 since you are master of the gifs, could you make it at 1.41-1.43? With a slow motion a zoomed it if you can :tongue:

When staff was styling KMH's hair. Does KMH's eyes really take a glanced iver LSW or not? Or it just my delulu dry eyes LOL

7 minutes ago, happyy said:

I can see HJW, not seen clearly because her assistant / manager is walking beside her. On the other hand, I find it funny to see the interaction between LSW n staff in yellow jackets. They give each other a heart/love sign. Could LSW be afraid of KMH if he teases HjW? lol

Idk...I feel like LSW enjoys teasing JW, and observes MH's reactions...he's like a playful high school kid haha so cute

14 minutes ago, arore4eva said:

@valc22 since you are master of the gifs, could you make it at 1.41-1.43? With a slow motion a zoomed it if you can :tongue:

When staff was styling KMH's hair. Does KMH's eyes really take a glanced iver LSW or not? Or it just my delulu dry eyes LOL

I'm not really good at zooming in and slow motions hahahaaaa @disasterpiece13 specializes in this field, but I can try 

Archived