[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

KNG got carried away.... eventhough he had acted in so many love scenes in his other works. :blush:

because this one is different for him :D he is too focused that he cant tell the different between drama and reality, its effect his real feelings, aigoo poor man why dont you just tell her already lol

When they were in the cable car (namsan date) NG was more comfortable......since no strangers around. He hugged her tightly.

He's more comfortable when they're filming in the studio not in public.

The fans on DC has been doin a lot of analysis. About many things.

NG big hands compare to AJ small hands.

The white tee they're wearing during the opening scene of episode 16 were couple tee.

The heart shape post it on NG shirt when they're watching roman holiday was written "my gum".

Ah Joong is famous of making adlibs. She said she used to make a lot of adlibs in her movies or dramas. She is really in to details.....smart woman.

4 minutes ago, siena said:

When they were in the cable car (namsan date) NG was more comfortable......since no strangers around. He hugged her tightly.

The white tee they're wearing during the opening scene of episode 16 were couple tee.

The heart shape post it on NG shirt when they're watching roman holiday was written "my gum".

Ah Joong is famous of making adlibs. She said she used to make a lot of adlibs in her movies or dramas. She is really in to details.....smart woman.

cant thank you enough for everthing that you do to this thread! please keep it coming :D 

3 minutes ago, siena said:

thanks again for the trans and some info ^_^ yea so I’ve been reading her old articles and one thing is common about what her co-stars described her that she is very detailed when acting, joowon said it and ofc uri KNG :D

Oh!!! They also talked about the opening scene, the CPR.....they said it was more shocking coz AJ was sitting in front of NG while he's making that sound and face......it looks erotic lol!!!!!!

And we know it's NG idea. What was he thinking!!!! He couldn't ask for a bed scene so he asked the director to allow him to do that scene! Lol!!!!!

6 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

@ashia16 welcome aboard to our ship!

@siena thanks again for the translation! KNG just can't help it, maybe his hand act on their own lol :D 

Talking abt his hand, i remember in ep 4 there a scene that his hand is brushing on both her hands. I think KNG is getting used to holding or touch her hands.

After watching the beach date for nth times, I suddenly feel like the beach kisses were KAJ's adlibs. Because there was a slight surprise on KNG's face. Then he got carried away and wanted more which made KAJ to back away. 

If it was really an adlib, then KNG must have thought that KAJ is really daebak! Hahahaha

29 minutes ago, siena said:

The first bts, while holding AJ hands NG said I'm the bastard you know. This refer to MinJae who asked her, do you know this person.... I mean this bastard.

Then AJ said, ok wait. The caption said, AJ who put HI back to sleep.

The next caption, HI who listens well to YK eye sign.

(*this was a rehearsal)

I think NG really likes holding her hands, maybe they're soft and nice lol!! There were many scene where holding hands were not necessary but they did it.......NG did it lol!

Second clip, I think because NG laughed and it made her laughed too. If you notice, when one of them laughed the other would get effected and they would laugh non stop.

wah.. gumawo chingu... :D

Yes i agree that kng likes to hold kaj's hands.. but he isnt alone right? I think its vice versa bcoz she also did d same :D

@siena can u translate d caption on d clip? Its in korean.. i think d last caption is their name isnt? Its writen Kim Nam Gil (love sign) Kim Ah Joong..

37 minutes ago, ashia16 said:

Found my self creating an account just for this couple :D first of all thank you everyone for all the goodies and translations about them hehe I’m having a serious withdrawal bc I miss them very much :(  But I’m happy that everyone seems to cheer them in real life, became a new fan of them esp KAJ such a girl crush indeed B)

btw from DC peeps doing this reversal thingy gifs of their kisses :wub:

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=19915&page=9

*don’t know why soompi won’t let me upload the image urls* <_<

another KAJ fan hehe welcome!! I'm a newcomer here too, I joined just yesterday. Make yourself feel comfortable ~~~~

I did not realize they were wearing couple tee in ep 16 :o

On the CPR scene, i just cant imagine what KAJ experession at the time :D I was actually shocked a bit on the opening scene when i was expecting a melo scene!

11 minutes ago, siena said:

Oh!!! They also talked about the opening scene, the CPR.....they said it was more shocking coz AJ was sitting in front of NG while he's making that sound and face......it looks erotic lol!!!!!!

And we know it's NG idea. What was he thinking!!!! He couldn't ask for a bed scene so he asked the director to allow him to do that scene! Lol!!!!!

the crazy thing is KNG even said "now let me try it with you" LOLL!!! such a pervert ahjussi :D exactly what was he thinking, maybe he want to do it because that is last eps, he wont be shooting with her anymore after that eps, so he take it as a chance that need to be executed lol!!  

14 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Talking abt his hand, i remember in ep 4 there a scene that his hand is brushing on both her hands. I think KNG is getting used to holding or touch her hands.

he just cant help it didnt he lol

This thread is on fire ! Love it :heart:

Let's keep it up guys !

Here's the video when KNG wins Baeksang award in 2010 for his role as Bidam. KAJ is one of the co-host of the Awards ceremony :lol: Can a kind soul translate what she says when she introduces KNG as he walks up the stage ? 

Cr tsomo16

2 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

I did not realize they were wearing couple tee in ep 16 :o

On the CPR scene, i just cant imagine what KAJ experession at the time :D I was actually shocked a bit on the opening scene when i was expecting a melo scene!

yes right?! when i play the video im already prepared for the sad scene because the last scene on previous episode is when they say goodbye to each other after namsan tower scene. But when i play it, i hear some sound that is not familiar for this kind of drama, kind of perverted ahjussi lol lol! my mind goes "what the...am i missing one episode?" 

1 minute ago, sight_stv said:

yes right?! when i play the video im already prepared for the sad scene because the last scene on previous episode is when they say goodbye to each other after namsan tower scene. But when i play it, i hear some sound that is not familiar for this kind of drama, kind of perverted ahjussi lol lol! my mind goes "what the...am i missing one episode?" 

:D btw, is it really because of the flu that robbed us of more kisses? Or pdnim decided to tone down on that department?

11 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

This thread is on fire ! Love it :heart:

Let's keep it up guys !

Here's the video when KNG wins Baeksang award in 2010 for his role as Bidam. KAJ is one of the co-host of the Awards ceremony :lol: Can a kind soul translate what she says when she introduces KNG as he walks up the stage ? 

Cr tsomo16

from what i heard and with my little knowledge korean word from what i get by watching drama, she said congratulations and tell that mbc drama queen seon deok representative KNG that potrayal character as bidam that act so good/amazing make him as today winner of best new actor , thats as far as i know ( someone correct me if im wrong :D )

this thread today is indeed on firee, its already night on my country and this thread is full of perverted content lol!! nevermind because i love it, keep it coming guys :D:D 

12 minutes ago, namoaix said:

Speaking of bed scenes does anyone else ever wonder how hot it will be if KAJ & KNG had one??? Judging from their previous R19 movies I think it would have been pretty decent. heheheh I’m combusting right now

It will more tense than Frozen Flower.. judge from the kiss they shown us.:blush:

Archived