[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

5 minutes ago, siena said:

This article is making her fans on DC Gal panicked, they don't want her to get married so soon.

They said now she's been mentioning abt dating and now marriage.

Hahahaha the funny thing is all of these articles are based on the same interview she gave on one day to various media outlets but articles keep coming out late so it seems like she's been talking about it a lot.  But maybe she really is hinting that she will announce her dating/marriage soon and preparing her fans hearts in advance LOL.

GET MARRIED ALREADY YOU TWO and go on Newlywed Diaries. Then have babies and go on The Return of Superman!!! 

• Like 12
  • LOL 10

9 minutes ago, siena said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000995177

New article published today.

Title: Getting married? If I fall in love I will do it right away.

Resume of the article: -more or less-

She spents her time on books, watching movies, watching performances, going to exhibitions and travelling. All her friends are married and it's hard to meet them, only at 11am on brunch time.

She hates living alone even until now she's still living with her family. "I'm thinking about marriage too so if I have someone I love I will do it right away."

"Love is hard, meeting strangers and getting acquinted to them is hard so if I fall in love I will get married right away."

This article is making her fans on DC Gal panicked, they don't want her to get married so soon.

They said now she's been mentioning abt dating and now marriage.

lol its about time huh lol, thank you as always to share good information! i remembered SHK is also mention married a lot after do DOTS, she said "i will tell him to confess, because i have no time, im getting old" lol the similar situation again? 

for me she is 36yo now and its already time to get married too, she already said in the previous interview she ready to give it all when she meeting the right person and as we know KNG is ready to step down from his career when he need too.. its reasonable they both at marriage right now :) so will we getting the news soon that these two getting married soon? lol

1 minute ago, kfan222 said:

Hahahaha the funny thing is all of these articles are based on the same interview she gave on one day to various media outlets but articles keep coming out late so it seems like she's been talking about it a lot.  But maybe she really is hinting that she will announce her dating/marriage soon and preparing her fans hearts in advance LOL.

GET MARRIED ALREADY YOU TWO and go on Newlywed Diaries. Then have babies and go on The Return of Superman!!! 

LOL laughing so hard on this, they can do variety show consecutively :D 

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

At her fanmeet she mentioned about her manager telling her tomorrow you will have an interview....he said senoa you will have an interview tomorrow then she said.....no I can't I can't.

She was explaining the "senoa" and was wondering how did her manager find out about that nickname. Senoa = center of asia.....it was her instagram id before she changed it to ashia_kim.

Anyways my point is, I think the interview was done in couple of days not all in one day. There are many media outlet, it can't be done in a day.

The pics on her interview articles was provided by King Ent.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 8

Dang.... the first commenter on that article is so straight forward.....lol!!!

남......길

Tsk tsk...her fans are so mean....look at the downvotes in that article.

Let the woman live.......let her get married already!!!

Lol!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 15

14 minutes ago, heoimajeossi said:

They cast the right strange actors for the film Strange Family.. :lol:

Ok, I dont know what is this for.. my bad!

Oh well, at least I can see Bong tak-AHH!!

I think this one was the cast for his previous movie 'Pandora'. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, kalchim said:

I agree with you and here is the gif for that :D:

This is definitely her real laughter. i've seen some of the interviews she did and she laughed exactly like that. And I thought KNG tried to suppress his laughter when she laughed. Look at the way he looks at her! So forlorn!

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

25 minutes ago, siena said:

Dang.... the first commenter on that article is so straight forward.....lol!!!

남......길

Tsk tsk...her fans are so mean....look at the downvotes in that article.

Let the woman live.......let her get married already!!!

Lol!

Can't view the link.

Care to explain? Thanks

• Like 4

I'm not sure if someone would have posted this before, because this is the making of LUTYN (released in August)

The scene where HI and YK first encountered was captured in details in this BTS. (from about 15minutes and 30seconds)

And you see that KNG was calling KAJ by her name not character name.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av15400285/?zw#quality=3

to those whom are asking, the website has not updated the situation of the DC version yet.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 7

29 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

@siena already translate the intreview in her post before chingu about KAJ wants to get married and that comment is from that article coming from k-netz, hope it helps :D  

Ya. I read the translation but what I mean is that I don't understand what was with the first comment on the article, her fan being so mean and the downvote? :)

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, lyserose said:

Ya. I read the translation but what I mean is that I don't understand what was with the first comment on the article, her fan being so mean and the downvote? :)

ahh that one, first person that comment on the article said "nam..gil" or refer her marriage with KNG lol! and her fan being so mean is some of the fans give downvote for the article, its like they dislike the idea KAJ want to get marriage, its like thumbs up or thumbs down in youtube :D 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, siena said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000995177

New article published today.

Title: Getting married? If I fall in love I will do it right away.

Resume of the article: -more or less-

She spends her time on books, watching movies, watching performances, going to exhibitions and travelling. All her friends are married and it's hard to meet them, only at 11am on brunch time.

She hates living alone even until now she's still living with her family. "I'm thinking about marriage too so if I have someone I love I will do it right away."

"Love is hard, meeting strangers and getting acquinted to them is hard so if I fall in love I will get married right away."

They said recently she's been mentioning abt dating too often even at fanmeeting and now marriage.

I think I hear wedding bell soon. Get married already. She has found the found and that man is KNG. :lol::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

27 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

ahh that one, first person that comment on the article said "nam..gil" or refer her marriage with KNG lol! and her fan being so mean is some of the fans give downvote for the article, its like they dislike the idea KAJ want to get marriage, its like thumbs up or thumbs down in youtube :D 

Thanks a lot, chingu :)

I am totally blind when comes to hangul. 

Seems like marriage is constantly on her mind now? or that there were different reporters yet each kept asking the same question?

Anyway, pokemon still on hiding mode.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

7 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Thanks a lot, chingu :)

I am totally blind when comes to hangul. 

Seems like marriage is constantly on her mind now? or that there were different reporters yet each kept asking the same question?

Anyway, pokemon still on hiding mode.

You're welcome!  

mee too, sometimes i usee google translate to help me arrange the sentences lol

as @siena said maybe there is several interview and not done at the same time maybe this interview is the newest one? i dont know too, but as far as we know, at the very first article she said a lot about dating, and now she already talk about marriage

yes! its like marriage things is on her mind right now, maybe their underground relationship running smoothly? lol

maybe we will get the announcement next year? :D 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, M-waffle said:

Sport Girl B)

Sport Man !

Sorry for cutting your post, but here is KNG playing football.

17341_1091629227490_1729312860_177535_32

Guess who else is playing. Start at 0.24

Maybe one day they can play together like this.. :wub:

tumblr_oy5ulg9xcO1ryk9p5o1_400.gif

tumblr_oy5ulg9xcO1ryk9p5o3_r1_400.gif

Look how good both of them with kids.. Come on you two KNG..  what are you waiting for..  :wink:

• Like 8
  • LOL 12