[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

2 hours ago, boingboingracquet said:

i do not dare to upload this to instagram...i'm afraid it appears that i am shipping them way too hard ... lol...!

another perfect drawing! thank you for sharing with us here! the look on KNG eyes.. so initimate lol 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

@iamemilykay dont worry chingu! we always love your translation since the part one and we gonna see them until the end, please keep it up :D 

if thats the case, then we must prepare for our heart for the upcoming announcement :wink:

@sight_stv @iamemilykay oooh I hope they can take 1 year to date and announce their marriage like the SSC! Makes me feel giddy with happiness just thinking of it. 

Its 448am at my time and I can't sleep and am checking this thread. Lol LUTYN has changed my life. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

14 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

@sight_stv @iamemilykay oooh I hope they can take 1 year to date and announce their marriage like the SSC! Makes me feel giddy with happiness just thinking of it. 

Its 448am at my time and I can't sleep and am checking this thread. Lol LUTYN has changed my life. 

of course! but they wont forget to spill the happiness with us too right? :wink: yeah you right and this thread still alive in this very hour lol

• Like 7

@iamemilykay thank you so much for your translations for vlive. please do continue......:flushed:

i see a lot of people at KAJ's dc is posting the polaroids that was given out by KAJ. She is so beautiful :dizzy: seriously whoever gets married to her will be so lucky. I hope she does find a guy that will cherish her. 

im sad that we won't get to see  more of the bts cuts. :bawling: but if it means they want to protect the couple then let it be. Lemme just sing LET IT GO......LET IT GOOO.......Hiks hiks bye bye LUTYN dvd. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@minbongyi i love your DP! And also..thanks for being my patrol partner haha. We all must take good care of our ship and ship mates too! :tongue::D

p.s. my phone is lagging..sighs.

Thank you. Hahahhaa. It's my wish actually. You're welcome darling we should taking care of them :)

2 hours ago, sight_stv said:

maybe you have problem with your internet connection chingu! its hard to load on the phone :D 

*nods* it's back to normal now. And it's so funny. Hahaahaaa. I love your comic strips :D

2 hours ago, ey27 said:

Where can i get this t-shirt! :o

I want it toooooo~

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@sight_stv thks for yr comic strips and youtube comments from yr video.

Good to see the positive comments and their supports to our couple despite lack of promotions and interviews of the drama.

Our couple get international approval to be together. Yeah! 

Now we have to wait fo the announcement from our beloved couple.

• Like 14

6 hours ago, ehy0301 said:

It's 2:36AM here in the Philippines, I'm working while lurking in our thread coz I don't want to miss anything from our fellow gummies. :) Just want to share the good news to you guys as I can't contain my happiness now. I just got my visa for Korea yesterday and it was approved. Hopefully, this thanksgiving day our Couple can confirm their relationship so that I can see the happiness of their Korean fans there. :) 

Awww! I envy you. I want to go to Korea too. Can I go with you? I will try to squeze into suitcase and keep quite. Lol! JK

Anyway, I think confirming relationship is quite a big deal for celebrities in S.Korea. They might take times but I do hope both of them did not take too much time as they already in marriageable age. Lets keep on praying hard for them. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, gogumajet said:

Awww! I envy you. I want to go to Korea too. Can I go with you? I will try to squeze into suitcase and keep quite. Lol! JK

Anyway, I think confirming relationship is quite a big deal for celebrities in S.Korea. They might take times but I do hope both of them did not take too much time as they already in marriageable age. Lets keep on praying hard for them. :D

Maybe when our couple confirm their marriage, we gummers should go there. Haha. About confirming their relationship, yes you're right it will take alot of time to announce it as being a celebrity there is different compare to other country. I'm just eager to see them together again. Sigh.

• Like 12

Hey, episode 12 was shown on 17 September, right?

so... Happy 1 month 'acupuncture points kiss' anniversary..  :heart:

Let's stream the steamy hot kiss again and again. :wub: *run and hide*

Edit:

Insert pervert mode gif.

tumblr_oxspz7c8Xg1ryk9p5o2_500.gif

Edited by heoimajeossi
  • Like 13
  • LOL 11

6 minutes ago, siena said:
  Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV_ZRkfuDwTrTsY5odQy6

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYTDt94lyzgA5zwjcJXX4

Fun fact !

from AJ interview 

http://chicnewsm.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1508287231156523002#_adinctep

She chose the concept of YK clubbing outfit. It was an homage to Julia Roberts in pretty woman. She showed the concept to his boss and he liked it.

Yesterday I read an excerpt of interview on DC Gal. AJ said she often spaced out while on breaks between filming. And when she did NG would laugh out loud at her.

AJ said she consumed medicine for her flu and it made her face swollen.

I don't think NG will give an interview or probably not at all. He will probably get asked about it when he's promoting his movie next year.

There's an article this morning, the title KAJ has no regret in loving KNG. It was then changed to ........in loving HeoIm. One comment protested that the title was misleading so they changed it.

I'm smile widely read NG laugh out loud just because she is space out. :lol: 

That title article is scary. Although I want read that title but not so soon like this time.:)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, siena said:

Fun fact !

from AJ interview 

She chose the concept of YK clubbing outfit. It was an homage to Julia Roberts in pretty woman. She showed the concept to his boss and he liked it.

Yesterday I read an excerpt of interview on DC Gal. AJ said she often spaced out while on breaks between filming. And when she did NG would laugh out loud at her.

I don't think NG will give an interview or probably not at all. He will probably get asked about it when he's promoting his movie next year.

There's an article this morning, the title KAJ has no regret in loving KNG. It was then changed to ........in loving HeoIm. One comment protested that the title was misleading so they changed it.

I love how KAJ has so many ideas about her project. That club outfit is so perfect and she was also the one who wanted to wear that HI face tshirt.  And how she also had the idea that pink is for HI and blue for YK.

Actually another news articles came  out today where the reporter asked about the pink/blue colour and KAJ said it was her suggestion. She said that during filming staff would give the pink item to the female and she asked why does pink have to be for girls? So it got switched. She thinks that HI is also a character with a lot of delicate/sensitive sides and YK also has a tough side so she thought what about switching it up. 

Link: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000285564

haha and i saw that article where they changed the name from KNG to HI too! When I first saw it, it said KNG lol.  Link: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000285566

• Like 18
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, siena said:

Fun fact !

from AJ interview 

Thank you for another information! KAJ is always bringing KNG name in her interview now lol! yes, let them keep their private relationship until they get ready to announce it :) 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

@sight_stv thks for yr comic strips and youtube comments from yr video.

Good to see the positive comments and their supports to our couple despite lack of promotions and interviews of the drama.

Our couple get international approval to be together. Yeah! 

Now we have to wait fo the announcement from our beloved couple.

Your welcome, im so happy to share it in here because i have nowhere to go except here lol i know right! :D 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

54 minutes ago, siena said:

Fun fact !

from AJ interview 

Yeah, no mention of YMK or others? She even had selca with YMK and obviously very friendly with him too. :D

Yup, good they changed it.  Are they trying to create a scandal? :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I love how intentional KAJ is with every detail! Like KNG said, she really is passionate. I've mentioned this before, but I never really knew about KAJ and KNG before this drama. But man, more and more I read about them, they seem like such greattttttt ppl (and greater if they were together hehehehe). 

Gum couple shippers, let us not lose hope hahahahaha :D

edit.

YAY happy 112th page!!!!! *dances around like YK did after her successful surgery*

• Like 20
  • LOL 1

I noticed that KNG seldom do interview. The most of his interviews were always to promote his movies. For dramas, there were lack of promotion and interview. Only for Queen Seondok.

Poor KNG. His agent did not promote him well. He is a very talented actor. His talent need to be acknowledge.

He deserve to be awarded. 

When actor Lee Shi Eon was nominated for Best Rookie award in 2016 Drama Award, NG congrated him and asked him to mention his name in his winning speech if he won so that people still remember him. This is so sad.:bawling: 

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2