[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 hour ago, siena said:

Hi!!! I'm back.....lol!!!

For those who mentioned me, sorry I couldn't write down all your name, thank you!!

No no....I wasn't down because of NG. It was my real life issue that I had to deal with. Now all is ok. So I'm back.

I read some fanaccs from AJ Japanese fanmeet. I will write it, but perhaps it's better that I post it on AJ thread.....it's so quiet there. I will copy it here too.

Anyways.......there wasa rumor circulated on DC Gal dated on 19 Nov....about NG. Hope it won't make you down. Read it on spoiler box below.

Hide contents

It said, he will get married next year......unfortunately the rumored girl is not AJ. A non celebrity. Someone said he/she knew that he dated a girl (her/his friend's sister) but he/she said they broke up. Anyways, we'll see. Don't be too affected by this rumor.

Sorry for this "bad" news. I just want to remind you that you need to be prepared. We are shipping 2 people who are strangers to us. So we never know.

I'll write down AJ fanacc later. It was a fun fanmeet. She is surely lovely.

Thank you for update.I always must prepare with their news as long as they're happy.:)

• Like 8

What a rumour @siena :(

But anyways, agreed with @3z3zm3lp and @moncyn, as long as they're happy, we have to support them.

And really glad that I got to know there are good and passionate Korean actor/actress like KNG/KAJ through LUTYN.

Looking forward to their next projects in the future. Hope it won't make you all down, let's still spazz this forum with their similarities, updates, fanarts, fanficts, etc until one of them officially get married ^_^

Cheers! :)

• Like 6

@siena welcome back!! Thanks for the update anyway, even though it's not pleasant at all :):)

Ok so it means someone said he dated girl A but broke up, and the one he 'maybe' get married to next year is girl B? I'm just a bit surprised that this has not been known or mentioned by his long-term fans in any post. Remember when quite many of his loyal fans even said that they were ready to give him to AJ? Maybe they respect his privacy, but it's still weird to me. 

oh well, I don't want to make it worse, but my years of being into Kpop and Kdrama have now made me believe in rumours more, I know it's strange and hurts, but I guess we will all be fine eventually (the pain will heal when time goes by of course) . It would be a lie if I say I don't feel down about this 'rumour', because the more I watch the drama and all bts, the more I believe in them having feelings towards each other. Yeah we'll see. 

One more thing @siena , I'm more curious about what other people on DC Gal talk about that rumour. Do you happen to know? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I'm agree sometimes rumour is true.Let's say it is salt in our ship and wait until official news.:) And until official news, it means they have hope.:)

I'll share this I become fans of boyband and when one member has gf, his fans, especially K-fan always know that he has gf but they never share it and keep his privacy.

• Like 5

It said they were dating few years a go when he filmed Pirates. The rumor also spread out after the news of KNG and SYJ. Some fans' comments said they knew it. The one who posted this don't know if they're still dating, this person also wonders if that girl he's going to marry.

To be clear, first some1 wrote a post, "KNG is getting married?" And then followed by 2 other posts questioning if it could be with AJ. Then the last post was the one I translated above. This person claimed that the girl is his/her friend's sister.

Anyways, @Nguyen Nhi yes sometimes rumors are true. But we never know.

Not all fans dig up their idol background and private life so I guess not every fans knew.

However, there are also many false rumors spreading around on internet. Let's just wait.

• Like 12

Anyways!!!!!! That person said he/she doesn't know if NG and that girl are still dating. Pirates was 3 years a go.

Let's move on and continue sailing this ship! Did you guys notice AJ took a lot of selfies and pics in SF. She always had her handphone. It wasn't like that when she visited Prague last year. Personally, I will take a lot of pics and selfies if I have someone special to share them with........ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

32 minutes ago, siena said:

It said they were dating few years a go when he filmed Pirates. The rumor also spread out after the news of KNG and SYJ. Some fans' comments said they knew it. The one who posted this don't know if they're still dating, this person also wonders if that girl he's going to marry.

To be clear, first some1 wrote a post, "KNG is getting married?" And then followed by 2 other posts questioning if it could be with AJ. Then the last post was the one I translated above. This person claimed that the girl is his/her friend's sister.

Anyways, @Nguyen Nhi yes sometimes rumors are true. But we never know.

Not all fans dig up their idol background and private life so I guess not every fans knew.

However, there are also many false rumors spreading around on internet. Let's just wait.

Thanks @siena :) 

yellow highlighted: are these 2 the same person? 

green highlighted: yes this 'rumour' is a concern to us. HOWEVER, I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with this, I have seen heaps, this part sounds familiar to 'I have a friend who is a stylist of idol/actor/actress A or B say bla bla bla' =]]]]

Now, I feel more relieved to be honest, because this question about KNG getting married was recently brought up now, and people ask if the girl was KAJ =]]

I'm just going to enjoy the Blu-ray first, see the contents and we can tell more. But again, the last 3 bts are still strongly supporting my faith in them, especially the last one. If I was KNG who seemed to be cautious with his manner, I would not hug my co-star like that. I am not shipping them hard though, I go with the flow, but it's just that I trust what I see :) Will see.

• Like 8

@Nguyen Nhi diff. person. The last post of that day, 19 Nov about NG marriage rumor was posted by a person who claimed she knew NG girlfriend. Comments of that post said, they knew it already.

Agree with you!!!! The bts are too strong. Why would he let her sit on his lap, hug her, and let her put her arm inside his jacket, there's a portable heater and hot packs!

• Like 13

Me, too im frustrated on what he/she said like he/she said that KNG will get married next year but he/she still don't know if they were still dating?? Me saying now, are you sure what your talkin' about?Now, i believe it was just a fake news. Haha. Its not reliable so I will not buy it until KNG's agency will confirm it then I will stop shipping our GumCouple and will wish him for a Happy Married life. Anyeong!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Meh, rumor is rumor.....it's not valid until there's official news and confirmation.

I was just sharing it with you all just in case. We must have a strong heart and stay sane!!! Look who's talking lol!!! I'm sometimes deluding too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

I notice this thread was quiet when I was in hiatus. I will share some of my delusions. Let me log in to my computer....be back soon!

edit: I don't care anymore if people will judge me of being delusional. And if the ship sails, we will sail together and if it not, then we will stay strong together!!!

• Like 22

Although I'm trying to be sane in shipping any pairing, but everytime I hear rumours about my OTP I feel down too lol

I thought KNG didn't date anyone (celeb/nonceleb), well at least based on what you all have shared about SYJ or his movies interview back then. Thought he's more interested in acting (working) than dating. But understandable, he has actor image he should maintain. Adding dating scandal will bring more harm than good for his acting career (?).

Yes @siena this thread is quiet without our detective hahahahaha, good to have you back.

• Like 6

Okay. Please bare with my delusion....lol!

AJ trip to SF. I'm guessing it was only 3 days trip.

Departed on 31 Oct night, arrived on 31 Oct afternoon. Based on CEO instagram post (he deleted it already) they went to Disney store and San Francisco Union Square. The 2 places are in the same area.

Based on King Ent post, they had a photoshoot right away that day at Alamo square?! Could be, because the positions of the sun in the pics looked like it was already late afternoon.

1 Nov, photoshoot all day. The locations are close to each others. Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman Wharf, Pier.

2 Nov, based on CEO comment on his friend's insta on 3 Nov. He said yesterday we had a lunch at 3 star Michelin resto at Napa Valley. I assume they went to Napa Valley, Yountville (hot air ballon), and on the way back to Sausalito blvd.

3 Nov, based on CEO insta they went to Museom of Modern Art at 10 am. Then based on pics posted by King Ent, they went to presidio terrace.

This 2 places, she wore different clothes but I'm guessing it's the same day on the 3rd; golden gate park, lombard street.

The micheline resto Chef posted on his insta, AJ left a message written on the menu, it's on the 3rd Nov.

King ent posted pics on farmers market and said it's saturday, it means on the 4th?

I was guessing that AJ returned on the 3rd but based on King Ent post perhaps she returned on the 4th.

However it said that farmers market at ferry plaza is open everyday? Special day are on Thursday and Saturday coz there are some famous resto chefs and farmers can be seen at the market? I don't know.

Spoiler

Actually there is something I've been keeping to my self. About Mickey Mouse lol!!!! I don't know what is that? looks like a toy or decoration for car? NG manager's wife posted it and tagged her husband, it was on the car dashboard and it wasn't his private car, black car (the car that NG use is black). It was posted on 4th morning.

FYI, midnight flight from SF arrive at 5.50am in Seoul

Am I crazy?! lol!!!! If you wanna see it, go to his manager insta and look the icon with a person icon, it means posts tagged by other. You can easily find Mickey Mouse lol!!!!

Forgive my long post and I don't know if it's somethin important.....lol!

I didn't really do a research, I only love to observe and analyze.

• Like 23

Sometimes rumour make me down too and what all of you said about their bts and what we watch in the bts, it make me feel strong again.:D Let's wait if our instinct is right or not.:D

Because I don't know KAJ before but in recent activity and photo, she look lovely and cute and not tough girl and different than when she took picture in Japan in her IG.So I think it's good sign.

• Like 7

Personally, i think if he is dating someone already, he would not be acting that way in the bts out of respect of the true gf.

I noticed AJ taking a lot of selfies too and imagining her sending it to someone realtime;)

• Like 12