[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 hour ago, iamemilykay said:

OMO @bluehopeatm! SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY to see you!!! :blush: I literally started waving at my phone when I saw your post! :lol: How I've missed you~~~~ honestly, I wanted to tag you and some other chingus earlier, but hesitated as I thought I might be bothering all of you, huhu. However, since I'm at it, Imma just give a little tag..... @fans123 , uri Captain @vangsweetie637, @sight_stv, @ImKyung, @uphie_ajah, @mantleprey, @etherealk408....... missing all of you chingudeuls~~ :blush:

@adit You're not alone at being technologically challenged~ ME TOO~~ :joy: the only thing I know on putting gifs/images is to copy the link of it and then paste it here....wait for abit and then it will automatically (more like magically to me :D) appear~ other stuff I'm still learning and many times just can't figure out why it doesn't work :blink: aigoo~ fighting to both of us ~ :lol:

I'm everywhere chingu haha :D

I booted myself off from Lutyn forum because of violating rules nNbKaE0.gif. See...why I like to be everywhere? 

I kinda like this habit nowadays, I think I got influence from da Capt. She is also everywhere lmao :lol:

Ohh I miss you too, you are one of the 'happy go lucky' member in this thread :D:heart:

You all are doing pretty good keeping the thread going. This has become the real shipping thread. When I first started here it didn't look like a shipping thread. 

So it's all good now besides Im not a shipper, I prefer marathoning everywhere :lol:

Just remember to

**Not Quote gif/pic/video

**Max 3 gif/pic/video per reply, any additional put in spoiler 

**Other artists, none related to gum couple shipping put in spoiler. 

I believe you guys don't want to attract moderators in this peaceful thread.:tongue:

Alrighty....gtg go continue my marathoning ((hugs)) all lovely chingus :kiss_wink::heart:.

I've added this before in Lutyn thread here once again nNbKaE0.gif happy shipping everyone Tata.....

FLvVYQz.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

@iamemilykay haha, i miss you too sweetie :))) 

Don't worry!!! I'm nowhere everywhere :)) (why do i suddenly feel like I'm Lord Vampire Alucard from Hellsing :))) )

@fans123 oh my other half, i can't believe i'd have a chance to see you mentioning 'bout the rules here again :)) hahaaa

Should I say sth about our gum couple to not violate the rules :))) 

ok, *clear my throat*

LONG LIVE OUR GUM COUPLE!

LONG LIVE OUR THREAD!

*lol* @fans123 take me away with you before someone actually kicks me out of here!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Hi Chingus.....Miss all of u here. Especially our Gum couple.

They both seem like to have physically connected to each other and always find a way to be connected to one another.

KNG may look like "Ahjussi" but he is happy state now then before. Good to know that KNG cheerful and healthy now. Thanks to KAJ.

Yes cant deny that KNG look attractive in simply dressed. That what i like about him.

So KAJ Japan fan meeting is this weekend? Hope she had a good time there.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

@iamemilykay haha, i miss you too sweetie :))) 

Don't worry!!! I'm nowhere everywhere :)) (why do i suddenly feel like I'm Lord Vampire Alucard from Hellsing :))) )

@fans123 oh my other half, i can't believe i'd have a chance to see you mentioning 'bout the rules here :)) hahaaa

Should I say sth about our gum couple to not violate the rules :))) 

ok, *clear my throat*

LONG LIVE OUR GUM COUPLE!

LONG LIVE OUR THREAD!

*lol* @fans123 take me away with you before someone actually kicks me out of here!!!!

Lmao @bluehopeatm chingu. You know it's good not having mods around right ? We have a chance to edit and delete our own post. You will get right back dancing as if nothing happen :tongue:.

This is a lovely Gummer's thread, you won't leave, I understand your need of chasing after HI with knife but no one is going to chase or steal you away not even me hahaha :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

On 19/11/2017 at 10:10 PM, siena said:

Kim AJoong fancam at The Seoul awards.

Actually it seems like KAJ is close with Jun Hyun-moo based on how she shoved him (quite hardly too, hahaha) on a few occasions when it looked like he was making teasing comments (at 4:33, 5:03 and 8:37 - i wondered what he said??) ? Don't think she would do that if she wasn't on friendly terms with him haha so they must be close. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hi guys I almost never post anything for several time because my limited English, :D what can I do? I'm just being a silent reader, so if I have time I rush  go to this thread to checking there's any good news about Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong."it's like my new habit now":blush:

I really amaze with all your analysis and detective skill, beautiful fan art, amazing gif and everything has been you shared on this thread even sometime I feel so empty because our couple really like ninja, it's to hard reach they existence, it is very hard to find where they are, what they are doing etc.

but anyway I just wanna share something"for me it's really interesting"
there is an award organized by the Korean Update award 2017

https://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2017/

I don't really know it's work or not, it's interesting or not for you all, but what I can do? I do what I can.
I hope you guys can participate to vote our Kim Nam Gil and Our beloved Gum Couple too
there are two nominees
the first Kim Nam Gil for best actor

23658853_10210305550184540_1377095731523

and the another nominee is Couple of The Year Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong

23622528_10210305550144539_3228033562982

:blush::blush::relaxed::kiss_wink::kiss_wink::thumbsup:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

4 minutes ago, delusionalsquid said:

Just voted. KNG in second place but Gum Couple is in first place lol. Do they give real award/throphy to the actors/celebs?

Btw, anyone here watching Running Man and Master Key? I think I heard LUTYN BGM while I watched those variety shows. Was I hallucinating? <_<

Sorry, @delusionalsquid, what’s BGM? Hehe:D

me too done voting. Happy for Gum Couple to be leading. And also quite happy KNG is second place.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, iamemilykay said:

OMO @bluehopeatm! SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY to see you!!! :blush: I literally started waving at my phone when I saw your post! :lol: How I've missed you~~~~ honestly, I wanted to tag you and some other chingus earlier, but hesitated as I thought I might be bothering all of you, huhu. However, since I'm at it, Imma just give a little tag..... @fans123 , uri Captain @vangsweetie637, @sight_stv, @ImKyung, @uphie_ajah, @mantleprey, @etherealk408....... missing all of you chingudeuls~~ :blush:

@adit You're not alone at being technologically challenged~ ME TOO~~ :joy: the only thing I know on putting gifs/images is to copy the link of it and then paste it here....wait for abit and then it will automatically (more like magically to me :D) appear~ other stuff I'm still learning and many times just can't figure out why it doesn't work :blink: aigoo~ fighting to both of us ~ :lol:

@iamemilykay Yes, at least somebody is on the same side. But mine didn't magically appear though. Haha. :D

17 minutes ago, YuMi said:

Hi guys I almost never post anything for several time because my limited English, :D what can I do? I'm just being a silent reader, so if I have time I rush  go to this thread to checking there's any good news about Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong."it's like my new habit now":blush:

I really amaze with all your analysis and detective skill, beautiful fan art, amazing gif and everything has been you shared on this thread even sometime I feel so empty because our couple really like ninja, it's to hard reach they existence, it is very hard to find where they are, what they are doing etc.

but anyway I just wanna share something"for me it's really interesting"
there is an award organized by the Korean Update award 2017

https://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2017/

I don't really know it's work or not, it's interesting or not for you all, but what I can do? I do what I can.
I hope you guys can participate to vote our Kim Nam Gil and Our beloved Gum Couple too
there are two nominees
the first Kim Nam Gil for best actor

23658853_10210305550184540_1377095731523

and the another nominee is Couple of The Year Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong

23622528_10210305550144539_3228033562982

:blush::blush::relaxed::kiss_wink::kiss_wink::thumbsup:

@YuMi Hi Yumi. Thank you so much for informing us about the award. I voted already thanks to you.

OUR COUPLE IS ON THE LEAD! HOORAY!

And it's okay, our English are not so good either. So keep writing okay. No worries. We don't judge and we welcome everyone here. 

:)

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, adits said:

@delusionalsquid No you don't! :D I paused at the scene while watching RM, and rewind because I heard a familiar bgm. 

And the memories keep coming~~

Aigoooo. 

Oh I finally caught what bgm means... hehe. Background music... sorry if i’m a bit slower in this.... 

that’s cool that RM using the bgm too!! Haha

• LOL 8

11 minutes ago, minahani23 said:

Done voting. Thank you @YuMi :)

23 minutes ago, delusionalsquid said:

Just voted. KNG in second place but Gum Couple is in first place lol. Do they give real award/throphy to the actors/celebs?

Btw, anyone here watching Running Man and Master Key? I think I heard LUTYN BGM while I watched those variety shows. Was I hallucinating? <_<

I guess so... let's just keep going to vote our Gum Couple and Kim Nam Gil :D:D

12 minutes ago, adits said:

@iamemilykay Yes, at least somebody is on the same side. But mine didn't magically appear though. Haha. :D

@YuMi Hi Yumi. Thank you so much for informing us about the award. I voted already thanks to you.

OUR COUPLE IS ON THE LEAD! HOORAY!

And it's okay, our English are not so good either. So keep writing okay. No worries. We don't judge and we welcome everyone here. 

:)

keep vote if you have time because we can continue to vote, our Gum Couple deserve to be a winner :D:D:heart::heart:

• Like 7