[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

10 minutes ago, dimbersasa said:

Oh my god, I can’t take it! That’s sexy wink:heart:.... My heartbeat is racing ....I need some air... ~~inhale~~ exhale~~inhale~~ exhale~~ 

lol :D

LOL~ Same here. Really can't take it! Scream like crazy. My housemate knock my door and shouted "micheosseo?!" 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello hello hello chingudeul~~~ :blush:  

221 pages? All of you are DAE-to-the-BAK! :heart: And I must admit that I can't keep up with all pages anymore. I try and try to back read, but always don't have enough time to finish before real life reaches out to me again~ huhu. I find myself jumping pages here and there, and liking posts as I go along, So, if some of you chingus find a reaction from me that's so out of pace, please do bear with me. :sweatingbullets::) Kumawoyo~ :D

And I just managed to speed scan thru post to look for @heoimajeossi's youtube video~ nice work, fellow Gummer! Totally love how the lyrics are in-sync with uri YeonKyung~ hehe!

It's 9 November tomorrow and I'm super excited! Why? Because I can FINALLY change my profile pic! :tounge_xd: And not get shocked every time I see myself. :blink: Even now, when I look at it, I'm still tempted to change my username to iamNOTemilykay despite having it on for 6 days already~ :astonished:   Also @fans123 from tomorrow, we can finally escape from Minister-of-War talking to Minister-of-War! :lol: woohooo~~ we've had so much of 'confusion' here, haven't we? Hahahahha! It's like one twin talking to the other twin, who has another 2 sets of twins~ wuahahaha~ :lol::lol: 

@ImKyung So great to see you here again! I've actually been wondering where you've been~ hehehehe! And I literally burst out laughing at your Minister-of-War profile pic when I saw your post~ looking forward to you MV but no pressure to complete it quickly ya :wink::wink:

21 hours ago, dimbersasa said:

You are welcome :D I like the part “Watching her from distance with that smile”...the look from KNG is really very “suspicious” :D hahahaha 

@dimbersasa ME TOOOOOOOOO~~ and KNG seemed like he's having that quiet mesmerized + smitten look :wub::wub::wub: Oh, how I wish I could watch them in person (by the sidelines, that is, so there's no interruption :tongue:) on all their little gestures, expressions, interactions, etc when they are together alone ~ kekekeke~ I can imagine me having all the giggles and blushes myself~~~ mihihihihi  :rolleyes::D:wub:  gosh, I'm becoming EVEN MORE delulu~~~ *AAAAAAAAAA* Ohoh, but delulu as I am, I mustn't forget to wish you ------ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :star::star: Hope you're having a GREAT, GREAT DAY! And here's to hoping you wish comes true as well~~~~ woohoooo!!! :love:

21 hours ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

When I watch that video the first time I notice is that look from KNG. The way he looks KAJ is something. :lol: And I want to know what that 'something' is called. :lol:

@Cynthia kristiani That's called 'SOME'-thing?????? Kekekekeke *cue song 'Some' by bolbbalgan4* :rolleyes::rolleyes::tounge_wink::heart:

Separately, I realised I experienced even more instances of thinking about uri Gum Couple consciously or unconsciously again:

1. Walked past a guy once and saw him holding on to his neck while rubbing it, which indicates a sore neck. Immediate thought that came to mind: Oh, HeoIm would say to this guy "you need to get acupuncture treatment". And scenes of HeoIm inserting needles starts to play........:blink::blink::blink: OMONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2. Becoming increasingly conscious EVERY TIME I unknowingly bit my lower lips now~ and then smiles to myself because I'm reminded of KNG-KAJ~~~~ seriously, OTTOKEEEEEEEE???!! 

Rehab, rehab, where are youuuu???....Hmm.....since you're nowhere in sight yet, I shall just continue to rewatch  *lift hands in the air and gives up very easily*  :tounge_wink:

And my rewatch routine came to this...........

1wfjdt.gif&key=721b2bd7423ee133b701bf02e

Somehow, at this round of seeing this scene again, I wondered if KNG (as himself, not HeoIm) has already received such HEALING HUGS from KAJ, that's why he's so much more cheerful nowadays. A stark difference from how he was in April -- tired and looking downcast. And if ever in the future he's goes thru a hard time again in his life, which could wear him down, as long as he has KAJ to WRAP HIM in her arms and 'heal' him, he can be sure to return to being healthy and cheery once again. KAJ, the reassuring life partner.  :heart::heart::heart: *happy sighssss at my own thoughts :wub::wub::wub:--- I'm totally delulu~*

Edit: Inserted the Healing Hug gif~ because its just found and I'm LOVING IT TO THE MOON + SUN and back~~~~~ :love::love::heart::heart:

OMOMOMOMOMO! THAT WINK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *at total loss of words for a legit many seconds because it's TOOOO HOT*.......................................................................

.................................*still trying to recover*

.........................................................................................*gave up~ flat on floor*

*gathers a little strength to wake up to say* @curlygee @YuKo Wong THANK YOUUUU SOOOO MUCHHHHH!!! :love::love::love:

*FLAT AGAIN*

NG is so super hot and attractive that I can't help but keep playing it on repeat like a crazy woman till now. AJ would swoon over this clip. Wow, he is becoming more and more attractive, handsome and charming. I wanna believe it is the power of love that has made him extremely attractive.:heart:

32 minutes ago, leba said:

When is AJ’s Japan fan meeting? I remember it’s somewhere in November. Hehe. Can’t wait for it. I’ve been wondering.... why Japan? I thought Kdramas usually targeted the China audience. Hehe. Could it be because somebody also has a reasonable fan base in Japan? Is he telling his Japanese fans something? Introducing them to the woman of his life? Dropping a big hint? Oh ok! Stop speculating! It’s just a normal fan meeting for AJ! Nothing else. ^_^

If I am not mistaken, LUTYN was aired in Japan too. No fan meeting in China due to THAAD conflict between SK and China. I don't know if you noticed it or not, a lot of Hallyu stars and events been banned in China since last year. Even the drama "Hwarang" was aired only 1 episode because the China govt called to stop airing the drama despite licensing fee has been paid. Last I heard So Ji Sub was supposed to hold FM there but was denied. Idk if the ban has been lifted but not that I am aware of it so far.

KNG is a certified lady killer. I remember I read a comment on the accupuncture kiss and someone pointed how "smooth" he is. He may looked shy to us but he is far from being inexperienced with ladies. So, if he wants to date and get a gf, I doubt that he is clueless on what to do (and pls don't misunderstood, I seriously don't mean it in a bad way).

KAJ is looking even more gorgeous. I love the highlights and the shorter length. Just that I hope she would spot a bang since that would give her a distance look from "Shin Ha Kyung". I can't wait to see what projects she has in her pipeline. She is so low-key.

2 hours ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

Woah. that wink :wub::wub: Since when KNG become hot? Because of LUTYN or maybe in the past he's already but I never realized it.:lol:

He gets hotter with age! What is this? I just get fatter with age! So unfair! :wacko::blink:

hahahaha :lol::lol:

Just now, prenchpries said:

In wrap party i find him cute,with high cut mag i find him sexy,a while ago find him handsome,and with that wink,oh god! i so find him sexy!!!

Tell me where can i find another  KIM NAM GIL?where?where?

I am so sorry, babe... this hot man is already taken (by AJ)...  sob sob... you can only find comfort in this forum....just like us...:dissapointed_relieved:....hahahaha :blush:

4 hours ago, leba said:

Thanks @curlygee and @YuKo Wong to the killer wink videos! Great Gummer minds think alike! Made me laugh and swoon after a bad day with the kids. Haha. 

And thanks @nae_geomttakji for sharing your wall portrait! It’s well done! And most importantly, it makes us smile too! :D

When is AJ’s Japan fan meeting? I remember it’s somewhere in November. Hehe. Can’t wait for it. I’ve been wondering.... why Japan? I thought Kdramas usually targeted the China audience. Hehe. Could it be because somebody also has a reasonable fan base in Japan? Is he telling his Japanese fans something? Introducing them to the woman of his life? Dropping a big hint? Oh ok! Stop speculating! It’s just a normal fan meeting for AJ! Nothing else. ^_^

I think the Korean Entertainment market is shifting towards the Japanese audience instead of the Chinese ones because of the political conflict between China and SK right now. China bans any South Korean entertainment, that’s why kpop groups like Exo, Bts, SNSD do not perform in China now, but in Japan. Chinese members in kpop groups like Lay in exo and Victoria in fx also can’t regroup back because they have to strengthen diplomatic relations between the two countries

Thank you @curlygee and @ashia16 for the date of her Japan fanmeet.

And thanks @sukbin and @namoaix for the clarification. I think I remember reading about ban now. Sighs. For all my speculation! Hahaha. It’s ok. Hope NG can make a miraculous and surprise appearance. Or hope AJ will give out gifts or answer questions that will hint more at their current status now (whether yes or no about being together) hehe. 

And @curlygee, what’s that picture above the slippers? Is it AJ’s gift to her fans? Their handwriting look somewhat similar but not exactly too rite? Oh how I wish it’s AJ who wrote it. Anyway, whatever it is, NG’s hearts marks can already send us halfway to the moon!

And yes! He is getting handsomer!! Especially after LUTYN ended. It has to be the power of Love!! She is still glowing. :wub:

4 hours ago, iamemilykay said:

And I just managed to speed scan thru post to look for @heoimajeossi's youtube video~ nice work, fellow Gummer! Totally love how the lyrics are in-sync with uri YeonKyung~ hehe!

Aww.. Thank you for watching!:heart:

Do continue translating stuffs that related to KNG & KAJ for us, yeah!:wink:

-------

Omo.. is KNG trying to kill us all???

Dont just randmly wink ahjussi.. I'm still young to die of heart attack.

tumblr_oz2232Dl0l1ryk9p5o2_250.gif

[my official freaking out over KNG.gif]

If only KAJ was also featured in HighCut together with KNG.. 

Magazine editor(s), why can't you see how perfect they are together like this? You should all be fired and replaced by Gum shippers!

tumblr_oz3vjdBVYb1ryk9p5o2_400.gif

Archived