[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 hour ago, leba said:

All this talk about him kissing her and really being attracted to her is making me fantasize and believe that KAJ probably really sent the slippers to KNG and his manager... omo! I’m beginning to feel they are together already!! :o please slap me awake! Tell me it’s not true YET!

Let's go to the rehab together with hand in hand. Like you, I was already beginning to think they are together and AJ sent the slippers. Haha. I need a slap too. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I've said this before and I will say this again ^_^

I became a fan of KNG and a bigger fan of KAJ after watching LUTYN.
And I am going to catch up on his movies (more so than the dramas) as he is a method actor and I truly appreciate his professionalism for that.

Chanced upon this article and I find it endearing that he could possibly be channeling himself through Heo Im.

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/11/04/kim-nam-gil-lounges-around-november-high-cut-pictorial/

And also, how the writer was unable to decide as to whether either KNG or KAJ was a better lead.
Because I believe that both brought out the best in each other and made us fall in love with their characters.

They complement each other in their acting so seamlessly and we cannot help but to gush over their reel screen chemistry.

And inevitably, us falling in love with the real them thanks to their chemistry and work ethics.

They bring out the best in each other and honestly speaking, I agree with what the writer said.

I have seen other dramas and read other forums whereby people debate (sometimes criticize, tsk! Eh hello, who are you to judge?) as to who is the better lead.

Or this lead should have been paired with another actor/actress, etc.

Apart from chemistry, we have to thank the producer, director and writer for thinking of these two for this drama.

The right person, at the right place, at the right time.

And if possible, I would like to see them collaborating again on screen.

There is just something magical about them whenever they are together.

Cheers to their professional and (yes, I am still hopeful... heh!) personal lives together :wub:

• Like 22

1 hour ago, lovelycate said:

Let's go to the rehab together with hand in hand. Like you, I was already beginning to think they are together and AJ sent the slippers. Haha. I need a slap too. :D

Yeah! I need that badly! Let’s go! Hahaha! But for all you know, our intuition is right? The slippers and everything about them and they are really together!! Hahaha! Ok! Need another slap! :wub: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, josung said:
Not sure if this has been shared before. But the first time I watched this scene, I noticed that HI's hands touched YK's hands ever so intimately. HI was supposed to stop YK from administering medical help to the young boy in Joseon but he later relented. and when he did, he slid his hands smoothly onto hers. Normally I thought that his hands could have just patted or touched her (one hand) which would totally suffice in that scene but it was as if he could not help himself but slid down to the other hand as well. Like what you guys said, KAJ's hands must be too soft to the touch. At that moment, I felt it was KNG and not HI in that scene. :blush:

Just checking in one more time to post today because I MUST reply to this! @josung you literally pointed out what I have been wanting to say all this while but somehow couldn't!!!! YES YES YES YES YESSSSS, KNG touched BOTH of KAJ's hands when he could have only touch one! In that short moment, it was like he purposely slid his hand through her other hand as well though it wasnt necessary. And totally agree with you that ITS KNG and not HeoIm because its totally up to the actor on how to interpret scripts and make them into real life scenes. That moment is no grandeur action, but it bespeaks out loud on SO.MUCH. L-O-V-E ~~~ :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: 

• Like 11

@lovelycate @leba looking at the slippers post, I can’t imagine which guy on earth would draw heart shapes on his slippers? I mean most of my guy friends would NOT do such cutesy things. UNLESS it’s from a cute gal like KAJ :D

as for hand holding, I wish we had more other KNG examples from his movies/dramas to get a better comparison. Then again, he totally immersed himself as HI so how to tell? But I have a strong gut feel that he would be very touchy and feely with his other half :wub:

• Like 9

4 hours ago, josung said:

Not sure if this has been shared before. But the first time I watched this scene, I noticed that HI's hands touched YK's hands ever so intimately. HI was supposed to stop YK from administering medical help to the young boy in Joseon but he later relented. and when he did, he slid his hands smoothly onto hers. Normally I thought that his hands could have just patted or touched her (one hand) which would totally suffice in that scene but it was as if he could not help himself but slid down to the other hand as well. Like what you guys said, KAJ's hands must be too soft to the touch. At that moment, I felt it was KNG and not HI in that scene. :blush:

just want to share this pic. So cute. AJ cheek must be too soft and smooth ehehe

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

And AJ's hands

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimajoong&no=90880&page=2&serVal=손&s_type=all&ser_pos=

I must be crazy but who is turning the pages of Highcut? Only can see the hands with lots of rings, which remind me of AJ's(she likes to wear rings in a row). Considering she is still in the US, and NG's manager posted it 3 days ago, It is just my delusion. But what if she got a copy from the U.S. haha. I wonder if Highcut can be bought in the US too.:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, josung said:

Yes, yes, yes, to the cosmic and back. Finally, someone mentioned this and it just hits me like a heart attack. :lol: Watching this before, I really couldn't just deliberately ignore the "feels" that this scene gave me. HI (or should I say KNG's) gesture here has made a profound effect on me. For a while, I felt slightly uncomfortable, like something indefinable is strange by the way he slid his hand onto YK. I really don't think this kind of action was imperative in this scene, given that the mutual connection between them at this time was still in the process. I found it too intimate to do so. Thus, I believe it was really KNG who intentionally did it, and it's not HI anymore. :wub::wub:

In a lighter vein, I haven't replaced my DP still, can I still change it? Is it too late? I'm really sorry.  :huh::huh:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, YuKo Wong said:

@lovelycate @leba looking at the slippers post, I can’t imagine which guy on earth would draw heart shapes on his slippers? I mean most of my guy friends would NOT do such cutesy things. UNLESS it’s from a cute gal like KAJ :D

as for hand holding, I wish we had more other KNG examples from his movies/dramas to get a better comparison. Then again, he totally immersed himself as HI so how to tell? But I have a strong gut feel that he would be very touchy and feely with his other half :wub:

Rite, why does he on earth draw so many heart shapes? If AJ herself drew them like what you said, I would swoon over. Hehe.

Anyway, your profile picture reminds me NG's recent movie, the memoirs of a murderer and Tae Ju. Hehe. I have watched the director 's cut of the movie a few days ago, and it was much better than the original version.:D Here, you can see NG's super hot nude from the back for a split second.:wub:

@josung Wow, I rewatched the scene and it was so intimate. All the love scenes between them are so real that I feel like I am watching what I shouldn't and I am intruding on their privacy. :blush:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Yeah, all those sweet scenes bring a broad smile to my face. I kept giggling when I was watching. Thank you for sharing the clip:heart::D

You are welcome :D I like the part “Watching her from distance with that smile”...the look from KNG is really very “suspicious” :D hahahaha 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, dimbersasa said:

You are welcome :D I like the part “Watching her from distance with that smile”...the look from KNG is really very “suspicious” :D hahahaha 

When I watch that video the first time I notice is that look from KNG. The way he looks KAJ is something. :lol: And I want to know what that 'something' is called. :lol:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Rite, why does he on earth draw so many heart shapes? If AJ herself drew them like what you said, I would swoon over. Hehe.

Anyway, your profile picture reminds me NG's movie, the memoirs of a murderer and Tae Ju. Hehe. I have watched the director 's cut of the movie, and it was much better than the original version.:D 

Did you buy the D-cut dear? I really curious about it. Hahahaa

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

When I watch that video the first time I notice is that look from KNG. The way he looks KAJ is something. :lol: And I want to know what that 'something' is called. :lol:

Yes yes.!!! There is surely ‘something’!!! :lol: Camera does not lie! :lol: Some more it was taken when he’s not aware!!! Oops I am so high now :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Hi everyone, my sister (studying in Korea) bought several copies of this magazine. There is an extra 1 and I would like to ask if anyone here interested to buy from me. (Only applicable to Malaysian) Let me know if you are interested (send me a PM for more info). Thanks. :blush:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Did you buy the D-cut dear? I really curious about it. Hahahaa

Yeah, the D-cut is a must see. At least you can see NG's hot body from the back, which literally took my breath. I had hard time to calm myself down. As you know, NG recently ranked the 4th in the list of male celebs who have the most hot body in Korea. NG and AJ have another striking resemblance; the sizzling hot body. :wub: And NG has been told to have "damn hot" face and so does AJ. Both of them ooze so much sex appeal and it is so steamy hot. :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4