[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

9 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

That's what I thought first but...Hope he wants to earn money to settle down coz he found someone he wants to marry. :D

All the talk about marriage made me remember what Lee Seo Jin said to Eric Mun which prompted him to get married before Eric hit 40. Lee Seo Jin told Eric that if Eric doesn't do it now now before he turns 40, the urge to marry will pass till he is nearing 50. So that kinda pushed Eric to propose to his then-gf now wife. (This was mentioned in "3 Meals a Day Seaside Ranch" Ep1).

After the sad passing of Kim Joo Hyuk, it just made me realise how precious and fragile our lives are. I do wish both of them will find a soul mate soon.... and IF they do end up together for real after the cooling down period, that would be like a daebak :kiss_wink:

Till then...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimnamgil&no=325160&page=1&serVal=낙서&s_type=all&ser_pos=

I wonder if you guys have ever seen NG's script cover with his own graffiti. NG 's manager once posted a photo with NG's doodling on the script cover of ep 13,14. It is filled with some lines of previous eps including YK is the most beautiful woman, she is my type:heart:, YK is mine(WOW), money is What I like most, And heart marks:heart:  etc. I remember his drawing a small shark on his co star Lee See Un's script cover while staring in Shark but i've never seen like this one. His grattifi exuded too much feelings.

Today his manager posted a photo of his slippers with 3 heart marks and his nickname. One of my freinds is a muggle psychiatrist and she told me NG is likely to be in love or he wants to love/be loved when I showed those two photos where he drew heart marks. If you draw heart marks a lot it could mean you are in love, she remarked. I hope she is right.:glasses: 

8 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimnamgil&no=325160&page=1&serVal=낙서&s_type=all&ser_pos=

I forgot mentioning NG 's manager posted a photo with NG's doodling on the script cover of ep 13,14. It is filled with some lines of previous eps including YK is the most beautiful, she is my type, YK is mine(WOW), money is What I like most, And heart mark:heart:  etc. I remember his drawing a small shark on his co worker Lee See Un's script cover while staring in Shark but i've never seen not like this one. His grattifi exuded too much feelings for her. 

Today his manager posted a photo of his slippers with 2 heart marks and his nickname. One of my freinds is a muggle psychiatrist and she told me NG is likely to be in love or he wants to love/be loved when I showed those two photos where he drew heart marks. If you draw heart marks a lot it could mean you are in love, she remarked. I hope she is right.:glasses: 

Ooh... @lovelycate do you mean to say he drew the hearts on his own slippers? Ooh.... I thought someone like his manager was teasing him and drew for him....

Reading what you shared, what instantly came to my mind was, Isn’t it weird for a big guy to be drawing hearts so often? I mean especially if he is not in love? So I think he really might be in love if he is seen drawing hearts on more than one occasion. Haha. :wub:

17 minutes ago, leba said:

Ooh... @lovelycate do you mean to say he drew the hearts on his own slippers? Ooh.... I thought someone like his manager was teasing him and drew for him....

Reading what you shared, what instantly came to my mind was, Isn’t it weird for a big guy to be drawing hearts so often? I mean especially if he is not in love? So I think he really might be in love if he is seen drawing hearts on more than one occasion. Haha. :wub:

Yeah,  It is his handwriting. He doodled on his slippers and his scrpit cover by himself. And someone else put down those words on his manager's slippers. It is a different handwriting.:blush: 

17 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Yeah,  It is his handwriting. He doodled on his slippers and his scrpit cover by himself. And someone else put down those words on his manager's slippers. It is a different handwriting.:blush: 

Thanks! Am a bit in cloud 9 now. Haha. Sounds so hopeful....

49 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

I wonder too who make those big heart in slippers NG or his manager If he doodled by himself it means :wub: 

But my sense mind maybe NG want to show bromance with his manager. :lol: But in my delulu mind is what we know.:lol:

After a long debate whether I should make a vid for one of the OST, 'Beauty Queen' by The Barberettes, finally I made it.

I love the song a lot and since it was from YK perspective, I tried matching up scenes with the song. :lol:

Although I'm not quite satisfied with the final outcome because I wish I could put every scene in the vid but the song is too short, I do hope you guys enjoy it. :wink: 

Goodnight. 

@heoimajeossi - thank you for your MV. It really fit to KAJ. Whenever I hear that song the club scene always came to my mind as I really find her beautiful in that blue- white outfit, she is really smoking hot on that attire. If KNG was her bf in really life, all I can say is he is one lucky guy to have a queen who can be sexy without any effort.

Lots of projects is good and all if he is already married. But a lot of couples are also breaking up with that reason, they became too busy so they almost have no time for each other. I am happy that KNG took a lot of projects but at the same time worried , how can they have time to develop anything if he's going to keep on being busy if that kind of thing is enough to break a lot of relationship?

Why is he taking so much projects?

7 hours ago, delusionalsquid said:

@leba @lovelycate what if those slippers were gifts from "I am the only actress in the world"? :naughty:

There there, I forbid you two come down from cloud nine. Enjoy your stay :lol:

I feel like I'm going to feel dizzy and swoon by just imagining they were gifts from AJ. To be frank, I had thought of the possibility that they are from AJ and  the one who put down those words and heart marks is none but AJ herself. I need to be hospitalized in LUTYN rehab center ASAP. Haha:D

56 minutes ago, scarleyerza said:

Lots of projects is good and all if he is already married. But a lot of couples are also breaking up with that reason, they became too busy so they almost have no time for each other. I am happy that KNG took a lot of projects but at the same time worried , how can they have time to develop anything if he's going to keep on being busy if that kind of thing is enough to break a lot of relationship?

Why is he taking so much projects?

Maybe to settle down?? Haha:D I also had some worries about that.

Archived