[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

8 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

Agree :) everyday i search about whether KAJ send coffe truck to support KNG new movie but still didnt get any news yet, we dont even know anything about KNG filming, its like he is in different dimension lol 

He is in Joseon. Like Heo Im. Lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

25 minutes ago, leba said:

Omo. What does the last paragraph mean? Haha. What does she mean by “what meaning the character of CYK will have to her”? In terms of her own personal life or her career or both? I think CYK may be a huge pivot to both her personal life and career. At least we know she has opened her heart to love and dating. And she has also taken a newfound interest in romance genre because of LUTYN. I wish her all the best in the new path she seems interested to take on. :) Thanks for the translations, @kfan222.

I agree with u too, @amy_souma . I feel that KAJ is helping to promote KNG too. Maybe unintentionally. She must feel that he is so talented and so valuable to the acting industry and yet so underrated. Could it be his own personality that he doesn’t really want interviews and not his company’s fault? Not sure. But maybe it’s his personality to just want to rely on his acting skills alone to get recognition and awards. Maybe he doesn’t see the need for interviews or interacting with the public as essential to his career. And that’s why his company has not been arranging such activities for him. And maybe KAJ just feels it’s such a waste if people do not recognize or remember his talent. And she is also overflowing with admiration and gratitude because ultimately, it’s really because she paired up with such a good partner that he brought out the best of her. And I think she probably has never experienced such a great working partnership where she could trust her partner to lead her into the right emotions at the right time. So that’s why she mentions him so happily every time LUTYN is brought up. 

@leba I think it was intentional hihi :blush: it's like the feeling when you found something special that you just have to share with everyone despite it all. As for interviews, I don't think it's any of KNG's or his company's fault but it is most probably due to the fact that he cannot fit it in his schedule as he has work already lined up for him after LUTYN ended. KNG is known as an actor's actor so being secretive is I think part of the package perhaps :ph34r: Anywho, I'm glad that from LUTYN, I get to know this 2 great actors, together or apart, looking forward for more great acting from both of them :wub:

• Like 14

@mantleprey @leba mind to help me to deleted the video and KAJ tweet that attached in your quoted conversation at page 112? Because it's violating Soompi rules. It also can make the thread goes slower. Please remove the pict, gif, video, etc, and leave only the text before replying. Thank you my dear friends. Happy spazzing! Heheheheee :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

@mantleprey @leba mind to help me to deleted the video and KAJ tweet that attached in your quoted conversation at page 112? Because it's violating Soompi rules. It also can make the thread goes slower. Please remove the pict, gif, video, etc, and leave only the text before replying. Thank you my dear friends. Happy spazzing! Heheheheee :D

Oops. Sorry. Didn’t realize it was in the quote. Deleted already! Thanks for telling me. :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

As much as you want to stay true to yourself, you need PR specially in entertainment industry specially now that social media is the trend.  No matter how good an actor he is, sometimes other less talented but a more promoted actor gains more popularity.  I hope he would understand this.  He should evolve with time :D Being out of spotlight, i think will no be good for him if he really wants to be recognized.

He should at least have Instagram account or maybe he is like AJ who is IT challenged as well :D

I guess he wants to be recognize only through his talent and yet just staying low profile. 

Yes he can have an Instagram account or any social website sort of.  An easy way is just hire a person doing it for him if he don't want to go through it . I bet lots of celebrities doing the same, I mean how else can we prove the person twitting is actually the actors themselves right? 

2 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

I think just lack of promoting his works which make his less acknowledgeable maybe coz of his acting genre. He always played in dark, heavy and tense character.

So me, i like to watch dark, heavy and tense character. Especially villians as they act true their eyes. Only talented people can deliver it perfectly.

For hero, anyone can act.

This I'm totally agree.. his acting range are not for any ordinary handsome oppa, which is why he is extraordinary :).

He truly understand that to be standout amongst the popular handsome oppa(s) he has to do the same like them but so far he is not following. 

All I'm hearing was he kept saying he is not handsome and he prefers people appreciate him for his work. 

I don't know about his lifestyle, I'm just guessing he maybe the type that staying low profile....otherwise we will be hearing lots of his lavish lifestyle already. 

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, BokMan said:

He is indeed a joseon man.. he's still learning how to be straighforward man..hahaha

I think he is a straighforward person, he didn't hesitate to said that he need award so hard, almost all actor need it too,but only KNG who bold enough to said it in front of tv camera. 

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, umiuni147 said:

I think he is a straighforward person, he didn't hesitate to said that he need award so hard, almost all actor need it too,but only KNG who bold enough to said it in front of tv camera. 

i think because he is too low profile so he seems like not straighforward person? we dont know what he do behind the scene because its just no news... actually i have some proof too about KNG being straighforward but i dont want to bring up "someone name" lol some of you i think already know about this proof lol 

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

17 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

i think because he is too low profile so he seems like not straighforward person? we dont know what he do behind the scene because its just no news... actually i have some proof too about KNG being straighforward but i dont want to bring up "someone name" lol some of you i think already know about this proof lol 

Hahaha....I know what you want to say. Initially I want to bring that also but we already discuss it a lot in previous pages and yah we dont need to bring "that name" again.

• LOL 10

9 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

@fans123 hic, i'm quite busy these days and haven't managed to make more of my scrapbook yet! 

These are 2 pages i haven't shared yet :))) it's for you, my dear :))) 

OH...MY...:scream: it's so beautiful :love::kiss_wink: :heart::thumbsup:....you my dear always surprise me Hahaha:lol:

Thank you sooooo much Chingu@bluehopeatm...you are da best (((hugs))) *muaks

You are so talented chingu, that really looks like a gorgeous wedding album :innocent:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, umiuni147 said:

Hahaha....I know what you want to say. Initially I want to bring that also but we already discuss it a lot in previous pages and yah we dont need to bring "that name" again.

i know right! i know you already now so we can said the same about him being straightforward lol! in that interview he is so bold though hahaha so i wonder if he interviewed now, what will be his best answer  

• Like 8

TRIVIA: Kim Nam Gil when asked:

DC: Do you refer son or daughters? Have you thought about children when you get married in future? Do you want to have son or daughter?

KNG: Compared to daughter, I want son more. Having to raise a daughter in this world is a little dangerous. What would happen if she were to meet someone like me. for me, I want to have three kids, the first must be a son, second I want a son as well, third a daughter, this way there will be there, haha.

• Like 5
  • LOL 17
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shiqin3381 said:

TRIVIA: Kim Nam Gil when asked:

DC: Do you refer son or daughters? Have you thought about children when you get married in future? Do you want to have son or daughter?

KNG: Compared to daughter, I want son more. Having to raise a daughter in this world is a little dangerous. What would happen if she were to meet someone like me. for me, I want to have three kids, the first must be a son, second I want a son as well, third a daughter, this way there will be there, haha.

Well he better get married ASAP since he wants 3 kids. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

14 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Well he better get married ASAP since he wants 3 kids. :D

Yeah it will take some time to date, marry and have kids. 1 kid per year? That will be 3 years. If the wife is KAJ, her age is catching up too. Haha. He needs to date her soon, marry her even sooner and faster have babies.  :lol: KNG-ssi, u can date and marry within 1 year! That will shorten the time. Haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Just now, leba said:

Yeah it will take some time to date, marry and have kids. 1 kid per year? That will be 3 years. If the wife is KAJ, her age is catching up too. Haha. He needs to date her soon, marry her even sooner and faster have babies.  :lol: KNG-ssi, u can date and marry within 1 year! That will shorten the time. Haha.

lol this is really made my night! thank you :D we dont even know what they both doing right now, maybe they already have a conversation about their future kids lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

17 minutes ago, leba said:

Yeah it will take some time to date, m and have kids. 1 kid per year? That will be 3 years. If the wife is KAJ, her age is catching up too. Haha. He needs to date her soon, marry her even sooner and faster have babies.  :lol: KNG-ssi, u can date and marry within 1 year! That will shorten the time.Haha

Or marry her then date her to make it even shorter. Lol. Good thing, she's willing to give up her career for love. Not everyone can do that. You found yourself a gem. Don't lose her. Even better if you make baby gems with her. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 14