[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Regarding confirming relationship, i agree with all of you. I will give an example from SSC because these both couple have similarities. First so many people believe they are already dating back then so the thread is full of positive vibe. But after 10 months after DOTS end they caught on several dating rumour, and finally their agency tell the reporter they both not dating or something like that, they both agency deny the rumour. On that time the thread have become somehow gloomy and so many people feel pesimistic, but there is still some people that still believe they both dating. So many SHK and SJK fans mostly support SHK at that moment because she is so fragile after her last dating experience with HB and after hearing the news that their agency deny songsong dating rumour, the fans give full support for SHK because at that moment they feel SHK is found her love on SJK ( after many evidence that SHK drop to the shipper ) so its kinda give them a big impact to knew that both agency deny the rumour. And here they are now, after 2 / 3 months after their agency deny the rumour they both announce their wedding LOL! so the conclusion is, they want to keep their relationship private until they both ready to tell the world that they're serious about their relationship.. i dont know but somehow i feel similar situation here lol

so just like all of you said, lets pray hard so we will hear the announcement soon! maybe they will skip dating announcement lol and announcing their married instead :) 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

Regarding confirming relationship, i agree with all of you. I will give an example from SSC because these both couple have similarities. First so many people believe they are already dating back then so the thread is full of positive vibe. But after 10 months after DOTS end they caught on several dating rumour, and finally their agency tell the reporter they both not dating or something like that, they both agency deny the rumour. On that time the thread have become somehow gloomy and so many people feel pesimistic, but there is still some people that still believe they both dating. So many SHK and SJK fans mostly support SHK at that moment because she is so fragile after her last dating experience with HB and after hearing the news that their agency deny songsong dating rumour, the fans give full support for SHK because at that moment they feel SHK is found her love on SJK ( after many evidence that SHK drop to the shipper ) so its kinda give them a big impact to knew that both agency deny the rumour. And here they are now, after 2 / 3 months after their agency deny the rumour they both announce their wedding LOL! so the conclusion is, they want to keep their relationship private until they both ready to tell the world that they're serious about their relationship.. i dont know but somehow i feel similar situation here lol

so just like all of you said, lets pray hard so we will hear the announcement soon! maybe they will skip dating announcement lol and announcing their married instead :) 

So true, marriage announcement is actually better than dating :D Let's just support what ever they show us.  God forbid, even if they really are just friends, then we have no other choice but just support their individual future project and wish them happiness.

But I still hope for a PHOTOSHOOT! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, siena said:

There's an article this morning, the title KAJ has no regret in loving KNG. It was then changed to ........in loving HeoIm. One comment protested that the title was misleading so they changed it.

Thanks for sharing the tidbits.

But who in the world wrote such misleading article? And who protested on it?

KNG's camp is very quiet despite the success of LUTYN which I think may partly due to his tight filming schedule and also his low key personality. I worry that such misleading article maybe idk.... can intimidate and scare KNG off? And paint KAJ in not so favourable light?

Whatever their relationship status now (either just friends or more than that) definitely takes time to nurture. 

I am still hoping for a magazine photoshoot or CF collab from both of them or at least, to see if KAJ will send him a coffee truck if they are really still in contact.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

I remember when that SSC rumour news because I don't care with the news at that time and keep my faith that they will announce by themselves when they're ready.:lol:  And I keep the same faith with this couple. :lol: I just hope my faith with gum couple will be reality and they announce their wedding. :lol:  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, shiqin3381 said:

I noticed that KNG seldom do interview. The most of his interviews were always to promote his movies. For dramas, there were lack of promotion and interview. Only for Queen Seondok.

Poor KNG. His agent did not promote him well. He is a very talented actor. His talent need to be acknowledge.

He deserve to be awarded. 

When actor Lee Shi Eon was nominated for Best Rookie award in 2016 Drama Award, NG congrated him and asked him to mention his name in his winning speech if he won so that people still remember him. This is so sad.:bawling: 

Very true @shiqin3381, his past interview, there was this one question which I think I can never forget :

Interviewer: You must be extremely busy with your drama but you put up a posting on your fan page very recently too.
kimnamgil:  Well, I actually had been just reading what my fans wrote but the people in charge of the website kept asking me to write something. And once, my fans came to see me on set but they compared me to actor XXX, saying that he treats his fans wells and puts up postings often. So I blurted that they should join his fan club then, but I put up a posting right after that. And all the times I have been good to them! Is the public always like that? Moving on and liking someone else when a new actor appears? (laugh)

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Very true @shiqin3381, his past interview, there was this one question which I think I can never forget :

Interviewer: You must be extremely busy with your drama but you put up a posting on your fan page very recently too.
kimnamgil:  Well, I actually had been just reading what my fans wrote but the people in charge of the website kept asking me to write something. And once, my fans came to see me on set but they compared me to actor XXX, saying that he treats his fans wells and puts up postings often. So I blurted that they should join his fan club then, but I put up a posting right after that. And all the times I have been good to them! Is the public always like that? Moving on and liking someone else when a new actor appears? (laugh)

As much as you want to stay true to yourself, you need PR specially in entertainment industry specially now that social media is the trend.  No matter how good an actor he is, sometimes other less talented but a more promoted actor gains more popularity.  I hope he would understand this.  He should evolve with time :D Being out of spotlight, i think will no be good for him if he really wants to be recognized.

He should at least have Instagram account or maybe he is like AJ who is IT challenged as well :D

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, fans123 said:

I think just lack of promoting his works which make his less acknowledgeable maybe coz of his acting genre. He always played in dark, heavy and tense character.

So me, i like to watch dark, heavy and tense character. Especially villians as they act true their eyes. Only talented people can deliver it perfectly.

For hero, anyone can act.

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

As much as you want to stay true to yourself, you need PR specially in entertainment industry specially now that social media is the trend.  No matter how good an actor he is, sometimes other less talented but a more promoted actor gains more popularity.  I hope he would understand this.  He should evolve with time :D Being out of spotlight, i think will no be good for him if he really wants to be recognized.

He should at least have Instagram account or maybe he is like AJ who is IT challenged as well :D

@3z3zm3lp Yes to instagram! He can post once a week and we will be satisified! Look at how Lee Junki and the scarlet heart ryeo's stars' IG followers rocketed once the drama was aired! That is the best exposure!

6 minutes ago, kfan222 said:

KAJ tweeted and said thank you to one particular news article!! 

@kfan222 thanks! can someone translate? :D

@siena Oh I hope more exposure for KAJ. She's so underrated and LUTYN may be the best breakthrough for her this year! She's always so gorgeous in any photos! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

@3z3zm3lp My take is, he has his own personal PR right now as KAJ is always mentioning his name in all of her interviews hihi :blush: It is very sweet of her and I think, she really wants people to see how talented and great KNG is as a person and an actor (delulu mind mode). On another note, I don't think KNG is IT challenged but I think he is the kind of person who prefers human interaction. The more I read about him, the more I understand why KAJ thinks so highly of him after working together. Truly wishing these two old souls all the best in everything they do ^_^

• Like 16
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

So true, marriage announcement is actually better than dating :D Let's just support what ever they show us.  God forbid, even if they really are just friends, then we have no other choice but just support their individual future project and wish them happiness.

But I still hope for a PHOTOSHOOT! 

Photoshoot is a must! there is still no news about KNG, is he even alive ? LOL

2 hours ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

I remember when that SSC rumour news because I don't care with the news at that time and keep my faith that they will announce by themselves when they're ready.:lol:  And I keep the same faith with this couple. :lol: I just hope my faith with gum couple will be reality and they announce their wedding. :lol:  

amen *holding hands together* :wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, kfan222 said:

In the article, she talks about how she picks drama: 1) the drama's message to society/storyline must be clear, 2) the people you will be working with , and 3) her character. Even though LUTYN is not a grand/dramatic production, it is a happy drama that's has a clear topic/message. Then she talks about YK's character and how she opened up to Hara and so her death was a huge crush to YK and it was difficult to film too (similar articles were already translated before so won't go into detail how we're). 

KAJ said even though she has done romance movies she didn't think about doing romance dramas but doing LUTYN made her want to do romance projects, she wants to do romance dramas and serious/sincere movies. She said she wants to work with Kim Eun Suk and Noh Hee Kyung writer-nims and wants to act with Han Suk Kyu. She said she wanted to work with Han Suk Kyu since her debut but still haven't had a chance and thinks that working with him on anything would be good (laughs).

Lastly, she said what meaning the character of CYK will have to her, she will only know in a few months time, because there is so much she wants to do that she hasn't managed to tidy (her thoughts/plans) yet. She said she hopes fans will wait for her. 

Omo. What does the last paragraph mean? Haha. What does she mean by “what meaning the character of CYK will have to her”? In terms of her own personal life or her career or both? I think CYK may be a huge pivot to both her personal life and career. At least we know she has opened her heart to love and dating. And she has also taken a newfound interest in romance genre because of LUTYN. I wish her all the best in the new path she seems interested to take on. :) Thanks for the translations, @kfan222.

I agree with u too, @amy_souma . I feel that KAJ is helping to promote KNG too. Maybe unintentionally. She must feel that he is so talented and so valuable to the acting industry and yet so underrated. Could it be his own personality that he doesn’t really want interviews and not his company’s fault? Not sure. But maybe it’s his personality to just want to rely on his acting skills alone to get recognition and awards. Maybe he doesn’t see the need for interviews or interacting with the public as essential to his career. And that’s why his company has not been arranging such activities for him. And maybe KAJ just feels it’s such a waste if people do not recognize or remember his talent. And she is also overflowing with admiration and gratitude because ultimately, it’s really because she paired up with such a good partner that he brought out the best of her. And I think she probably has never experienced such a great working partnership where she could trust her partner to lead her into the right emotions at the right time. So that’s why she mentions him so happily every time LUTYN is brought up. 

• Like 18

3 hours ago, lyserose said:

Thanks for sharing the tidbits.

But who in the world wrote such misleading article? And who protested on it?

KNG's camp is very quiet despite the success of LUTYN which I think may partly due to his tight filming schedule and also his low key personality. I worry that such misleading article maybe idk.... can intimidate and scare KNG off? And paint KAJ in not so favourable light?

Whatever their relationship status now (either just friends or more than that) definitely takes time to nurture

I am still hoping for a magazine photoshoot or CF collab from both of them or at least, to see if KAJ will send him a coffee truck if they are really still in contact.

Agree :) everyday i search about whether KAJ send coffe truck to support KNG new movie but still didnt get any news yet, we dont even know anything about KNG filming, its like he is in different dimension lol 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, kfan222 said:

I love how KAJ has so many ideas about her project. That club outfit is so perfect and she was also the one who wanted to wear that HI face tshirt.  And how she also had the idea that pink is for HI and blue for YK.

Actually another news articles came  out today where the reporter asked about the pink/blue colour and KAJ said it was her suggestion. She said that during filming staff would give the pink item to the female and she asked why does pink have to be for girls? So it got switched. She thinks that HI is also a character with a lot of delicate/sensitive sides and YK also has a tough side so she thought what about switching it up. 

Link: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000285564

haha and i saw that article where they changed the name from KNG to HI too! When I first saw it, it said KNG lol.  Link: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000285566

@kfan222 KAJ is definitely girl crush material, the fact that she is so passionate and detail oriented in being CYK shows how amazing KAJ is as an actress. Totally loved the fact that the reason she chose blue for herself and pink for Heo Im is because she can see that the Heo Im that KNG is portraying has his delicate sides as well. Now, I finally get why KNG said that among all the actresses that he had worked with, he still thinks that KAJ is more passionate in her craft then others. She truly is one of a kind :heart:

• Like 23