[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, namoaix said:

Did anyone else notice that during the morning kiss scene when KNG backed KAJ to the wall, his hands were positioned wayyy higher than her waist. It’s almost at the side of her chest area lololol here’s the bts scene. Take note of his hands hehe

Lol! I saw that! I was like "Kim Nam Gil shi! What are you trying to do there?! Get a room please -_-

oh sorry for my misbehave. *Slap cheek*

Just now, 3z3zm3lp said:

Ha! No matter how great acting, it dont think its always guaranteed to have anything like their chemistry.

@bluehopeatm its because there is no 3rd wheel between them two, how can anyone compete with that kind of chemistry? :D 

What if we compare with the Hollywood couples (movies or tv series)? Well...people say Hollywood actors actress are really professional on their work. Not many of them married IRL. I have guessed the director designed script reading without KNG and KAJ because he wanted a strong chemistry between them, so he asked them to do anything and go anywhere together before the shooting started. 

So @bluehopeatm can we say 'Ah Joong-ssi girl crush ppum-ppum!! 

6 minutes ago, martanur said:

What if we compare with the Hollywood couples (movies or tv series)? Well...people say Hollywood actors actress are really professional on their work. Not many of them married IRL. I have guessed the director designed script reading without KNG and KAJ because he wanted a strong chemistry between them, so he asked them to do anything and go anywhere together before the shooting started. 

So @bluehopeatm can we say 'Ah Joong-ssi girl crush ppum-ppum!! 

I can say that for movies, but i think some also end up together in real life specially the tv series.  

Maybe thats why they went to oriendal medicine clinic together.  If they do end up together, pdnim was the matchmaker :D

Just now, 3z3zm3lp said:

I can say that for movies, but i think some also end up together in real life specially the tv series.  

Maybe thats why they went to oriendal medicine clinic together.  If they do end up together, pdnim was the matchmaker :D

Once Upon A Time and Games of Thrones couple has done that.  :D

Aaahh... remember SSC? The screenwriter is the matchmaker. She admitted knowing about the development of feeling between the lead actors during the shooting period. She did some changes in the script.  I doubt if the PD-nim doesn't know what's going on to the actors since he always gave some instructions to them. From the BTS, he observed what kind of gesture and ad-lib would come up from the leads while checking the script.

1 hour ago, namoaix said:

Did anyone else notice that during the morning kiss scene when KNG backed KAJ to the wall, his hands were positioned wayyy higher than her waist. It’s almost at the side of her chest area lololol here’s the bts scene. Take note of his hands hehe

aigoo i know i know what he's gonna do. yesterday we discuss about KNG will give "that thing" as a gift on her birthday right? maybe because he insist to do that, he want to MEASURE IT FIRST LOL LOL!!!! :D 

3 hours ago, sight_stv said:

for me, its normal because every actor and actress will do that normally ( if they mantain their professional feeling ) and usually filming a movie will take short time compare with a drama because its just 1 hour long. So it will be like professional feeling for me, beside joo woon is younger than her and you can see on the other bts that KAJ always take the lead and she even tell in the interview that joo woon is inexperience kisser ( because he haven't done a lot maybe ) so she take the lead. We dont need to ask how skillful our KNG in kissing like :D . There is something interesting on that clip, KAJ said when she fall in love she will be more feminime.. and thats confirmed that in the bts of the early episode she always playfull and like to tease other, but the bts of late episode shown she become more lady like, more shy and etc you know what i mean right? lol

finally rest time and immediately open this forum lol! full of our couple photo, gonna take a look more closely haha

Dont forget to mention, how different KAJ when doing interview to promote her movie with joo won, or with jisung. She's more talkative, more bubbly. But, in LUTYN Interviewshe's more calm, shy, girly fibe.
It's herself who said she became more girly if fallin love

2 minutes ago, uphie_ajah said:

Dont forget to mention, how different KAJ when doing interview to promote her movie with joo won, or with jisung. She's more talkative, more bubbly. But, in LUTYN she's more calm, shy, girly fibe.
It's herself who said she became more girly if fallin love

she caught by her words indeed! ahh thanks for mention that! we can see every interview and on vlive, KNG is always taking the lead and clear the situation for her. just look when he adjust KAJ name tag on the prescon aigoo i immediately remember SJK that pour water to SHK in prescon too. KNG is reliable man 

KNG!!!!!! KAJ has been giving hints on her IG since LUTYN ended. HAHAHAHAHA. Maybe you can now ask if she can marry you. lololol 

Woah woah woah! This thread is on fire!!! I haven't back read yet.. I hope there's a news already about them dating that's why this thread moved so fast. LOL. Delulu mode again :wub:

7 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

KNG!!!!!! KAJ has been giving hints on her IG since LUTYN ended. HAHAHAHAHA. Maybe you can now ask if she can marry you. lololol 

Woah woah woah! This thread is on fire!!! I haven't back read yet.. I hope there's a news already about them dating that's why this thread moved so fast. LOL. Delulu mode again :wub:

AIGOOOOO even she just promote CJ shop but the word "SHY" is meaning a lot to us, what is that hint lol!

look at that happy face, she frequently update her IG now arghh my shipper heart cant hold it, anyone else take that as a hint beside me? :D 

7 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

Hahaha we wish! Omo is her caption “shy”? She is so active in ig today!

4 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

AIGOOOOO even she just promote CJ shop but the word "SHY" is meaning a lot to us, what is that hint lol!

Does the caption under her pic say “shy”?

Wow! I don’t think we are reading too much to link that back to whatever she’s been involved the past few months in LUTYN! :wub: I can smell that she’s happy... maybe in love! 

Maybe she is reacting to all the overwhelming love and support for her and KNG!! 

Archived