[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching ep 15 and 16 for the Nth time because dammm you tvN for repeating it endlessly on my tv!!!

I really don't want to ship them coz my weak heart cannot take it but I can't stop coming here! Love all you chingus' analysis and I love how the lines have blurred between reel and real between Im/KNG and YK/KAJ (if everyone's observations are right, that is). It's also interesting that not just us English speaking international fans, but also mainland Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean fans are feeling the same!

And if they really get married eventually, I'd really love to see them as the cast on The Lovebirds! It'd be really really interesting!

7 minutes ago, kooriyuki said:

I'm watching ep 15 and 16 for the Nth time because dammm you tvN for repeating it endlessly on my tv!!!

I really don't want to ship them coz my weak heart cannot take it but I can't stop coming here! Love all you chingus' analysis and I love how the lines have blurred between reel and real between Im/KNG and YK/KAJ (if everyone's observations are right, that is). It's also interesting that not just us English speaking international fans, but also mainland Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean fans are feeling the same!

And if they really get married eventually, I'd really love to see them as the cast on The Lovebirds! It'd be really really interesting!

i also noticed the common sentiment on weibo that the ad-libbed dating scenes were too realistic to be just acting.... i think that as public figures, the actors will never be able to date openly in public and show skinship so freely... thus shooting such scenes is a way for them to live voraciously through their characters and do everything they ever wanted to do with their other half, if they had gotten attached as normal people. Therefore, to some extent, they might not even be acting at all, but perhaps genuinely enjoying this chance at a romance......just that at some point they might have accidentally fallen for the other person for real......

what do we do on a Saturday night when there is no more LUTYN to watch, didn't subscribe TVN and too free?? (boo hoo hoo~) last drawing for the night, from Ep 1, the first time Heo Im ever met Yeon Kyung, near to the clubs in front of the projector wall showing Roman Holiday....

i am still suffering from the withdrawal symptoms badly... when i trawled weibo, i saw that many c-netizens are having the same feels as us.. feeling sad that this is the first week they don't have LUTYN to look forward to, missing HI x YK, re-watching episodes..

and i saw anothe post that said they get reminded of HI whenever they see the shiba inu emoticon..shiba inu is exactly the breed of dog i based Im Puppy on... looks like we fans all think alike despite our different nationality! :lol:

5 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

what do we do on a Saturday night when there is no more LUTYN to watch, didn't subscribe TVN and too free?? (boo hoo hoo~) last drawing for the night, from Ep 1, the first time Heo Im ever met Yeon Kyung, near to the clubs in front of the projector wall showing Roman Holiday....

OMG u drew this?! Daebak!!! It's way too cute!!!

Just now, Cherrine Kim said:

Kng said he likes to forget things.. either good or bad things.. so he bcome a positive person in that way.. but he forgets too many things.. mc tease him again n again.. lol..

But i think he will hard to forget ah joong-ie?? :D

No wonder why he often lost his script. Vice versa, KAJ is very very detailed...ha-ha. It means she has a good memory...

@sublimelyheureuse I notice he was more handsome and younger in BTS ep 12 & 13. Had the children changed their feeling? First, I thought KNG asked the little girl to call KAJ 'omma' because her orabeoni is Park Min-soo (KAJ's son in Wanted), maybe he called her 'omma'. They seems close...remember the pic 'Park Min-soo using HI's hat to avoid midday sun touching her face'? Sweet.

Also..the pic when they laid down on the floor...Park Min-soo laid besides KAJ and she covered his body with the same blanket she used. 

Anyway, KNG loves a woman who can take care of her children well as his co-star in QSD (forget her name). All the candid pics of KAJ show she really cares of the children. When I saw 'Japanese prison' and 'morning at the temple' scenes...when KAJ cradled the little girl---or rolled up her long sleeve (in order not dirty when she eats the ball rice) Omooo...her maternal instinct was very strong. Ha-ha. 

This thread is really fun ... really :blush:

1 hour ago, boingboingracquet said:

i also noticed the common sentiment on weibo that the ad-libbed dating scenes were too realistic to be just acting.... i think that as public figures, the actors will never be able to date openly in public and show skinship so freely... thus shooting such scenes is a way for them to live voraciously through their characters and do everything they ever wanted to do with their other half, if they had gotten attached as normal people. Therefore, to some extent, they might not even be acting at all, but perhaps genuinely enjoying this chance at a romance......just that at some point they might have accidentally fallen for the other person for real......

Eventho an actor/actrees were professional in their work (acting), they r human too.. i find some actor, but mostly actrees who step back in case of too much skinship or kiss scene.. for ex ha ji won.. people critics her for lack of feels in kissing scene.. she is a pro actress but (maybe) she hates kiss scene so much.. so it turns out not good on screen.. other than her, i see so many actrees will kiss like a dead fish or a mannequin.. it makes a kiss scene not belieavable to viewers.. i dont said each kiss scene must full of lust, but it should express a "real" love on screen..

So to conclude it, actor/actress need to at least "attract" or "enjoy" each other companion, so they can build a chemistry and create a scene well, such a skinship or a kiss.. some actors/actreess also said that when filming, they will love their partner for "real" to make d scene turns out good.. d problems happen to some couple who cant move on when filming ended.. and we can see many of them bcome real couple after that..

In case of kng n kaj, as everybody had said here, we all agree that there's attraction between them.. they can make a heavy skinship.. also a hot kiss scene.. i would say that they didnt need to open their mouths that wide n big in acupuncture kiss scene.. but see.. they did it naturally.. so i just happy bcoz at least they enjoy n comfortable when filming (based on all bts), so there's a hope.. it depends on them whether they want to push it beyond d limits or not..

It seems like our KAJ also feels empty on her Saturday nite because she updated her Ig.

If my understanding is correct, the caption means, 'When the work has ended, the first guy friends to meet. Hahahahahahahat!!!'

Anyone with better korean understanding can enlighten me? 

In the last part of ep 16, HI ask YK whether she already has someone. And she said she has a lot of 'NamSaChin'. Is it stands for 'Namja Saram Chingu'? Because she's using Namja Saram in her Ig caption.

Edit: Fact checked. Yes, Namsachin stands for Namja saram chingu. 

3 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Eventho this clip b4 LUYTN, but kng's laugh was d same as HI.. LOL

He really didnt confident in terms of look (appereance).. hahaha

Can someone translate tvn lifebar EP 18? I couldn't find the eng subs for this although I can understand very slightly. This episode talked about KNG's friendship with Park Sung Woong (acted together in The Shameless movie) and his depression. 

3 hours ago, littlebluecat said:
It seems like our KAJ also feels empty on her Saturday nite because she updated her Ig.

If my understanding is correct, the caption means, 'When the work has ended, the first guy friends to meet. Hahahahahahahat!!!'

In the last part of ep 16, HI ask YK whether she already has someone. And she said she has a lot of 'NamSaChin'. Is it stands for 'Namja Saram Chingu'? Because she's using Namja Saram in her Ig caption.

This is what google translate says:

The first two men I met at the end of the work .. Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! #Realisgood #Smaugu #Casalabor

She really must be close to MC/Comedian Kim Jae Dong (guy in the right). I remember she was once a guest on Healing Camp :) 

KAJ must be feeling empty now that LUTYN has ended.. she even met up with her guy friends to divert her longing for KNG. Lol. Don't mind my deluluing. I wonder if they exchanged numbers already and if they are texting.. cos usually co-actors do not exchange numbers, they contact each other through their manager's or company phone. But I hope that's not the case for KNG and KAJ. 

1 hour ago, littlebluecat said:

maybe the seat in front of KAJ is reserved for "someone" that we knew or that "someone" is the one who take the picture LOL LOL!! *sorry for my delulumode* i know its maldoandwae that KNG is with them on the picture :tongue: i just miss them so much.. need something to delight my heart :D 

2 hours ago, sight_stv said:

maybe the seat in front of KAJ is reserved for "someone" that we knew or that "someone" is the one who take the picture LOL LOL!! *sorry for my delulumode* i know its maldoandwae that KNG is with them on the picture :tongue: i just miss them so much.. need something to delight my heart :D 

Not totally impossible that KNG might be the one taking the picture. Remember Song Song couple? Quite a few pics of SHK and friends were actually taken by SJK and she posted on iG. Of course many SSC fans managed to speculated because of the hand phones left on the table. Haha.

I spy a stray handphone on the table too. B)

But if it’s not KNG there, then yes, I think she also suffering from withdrawal symptoms. 1 week after filming..... I hope KNG suffering from some withdrawal symptoms too..... don’t move on too easily..... :wub:

6 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

LOL i feel like we are all on same type of vibration ...can't go back to the old ..and don't know how to move to the new :grin:

Hahahaha. I can't even start to watch a new kdrama!!!! Everyday I scroll through IG and soompi about LUTYN, KAJ and KNG. Maybe I'll give myself a month to move on, but I won't leave this page that's for sure! :wink: 

8 hours ago, namoaix said:

Also the way they hugged at the Namsan date bts is quite telling too. since I don’t think they know that there are cameras filming them for bts, there must be something going on. The way KAJ put her hands into his coat screams that they are alot more than friends/co-workers hehe. Like I saw previously, if they are both in a r/s with someone else I don’t think they’ll go that far and would know where to draw the line. 

AND THE WAY KNG GRABBED KAJ’S HAND AFTER THE HUG LIKE ITS THE MOST NATURAL THING ON EARTH KSNDNDNDHD HOW DO YOU NOT SHIP???

Yes! They did not even know the camera is rolling. I wonder how many skinships there re behind the scene which have not been shown. :blush:

@littlebluecat Yes that is the vlive video. thanks! :blush:

5 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

Hahahaha. I can't even start to watch a new kdrama!!!! Everyday I scroll through IG and soompi about LUTYN, KAJ and KNG. Maybe I'll give myself a month to move on, but I won't leave this page that's for sure! :wink: 

Yes. This also became a habit of mine, been shipping a lot of couples, some did not sail well hoping KimKim couple will sail smoothly even though we do not have any news from them as of the moment...

Any dispatch news? Hahaha :D

3 hours ago, yoitsmcrt said:

This is what google translate says:

The first two men I met at the end of the work .. Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! #Realisgood #Smaugu #Casalabor

She really must be close to MC/Comedian Kim Jae Dong (guy in the right). I remember she was once a guest on Healing Camp :) 

KAJ must be feeling empty now that LUTYN has ended.. she even met up with her guy friends to divert her longing for KNG. Lol. Don't mind my deluluing. I wonder if they exchanged numbers already and if they are texting.. cos usually co-actors do not exchange numbers, they contact each other through their manager's or company phone. But I hope that's not the case for KNG and KAJ. 

I feel that KAJ is shy by nature from those press con and vlive. Maybe she likes hanging around the people who are the opposite of her and are more extroverted. Maybe she is drawn towards KNG since he seems to be the more extroverted one compared to her. delulu........ :D

Archived