The Killers - Brandon Flowers

NaughtyDog

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HeffyEnd

O MUH GAWD HEZ GAYY?!?!!

N HE DUN LIEK TOM YORK?!?!

OH NOEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were famous and people would listen to what I had to say, I would say that Lindsay Lohan is a poor excuse for a human being, and that bands like My Chemical Romance, AFI, Simple Plan, Fallout boy etc., should suffer eternally in hell. Guess Brandon has more manners than me. I don't really give a mini cooper what he has to say, as long as it doesn't involve me, and somehow, I highly doubt it ever will.

BUT DATZ JUS MEE!!!!!!11111

wow brando. you are our new messiah. you know it all.

we shall believe you. and we shall heed to your preference very closely.

Guest crackednut

^

I wonder if thats what he really thinks about himself

his crap talking used to annoy me...now its more of "Uh huh...sure thing Brandon, yeup yeup...but of course!!"

of course his teen followers (you know the type) may heed his teachings...but I'm guessing more people are just laughing at him

Guest Myss Blewm

Maybe for Christmas I will buy him a pin so he can deflate that big head of his.

Is it just me, or is it kind of....what's the word I'm looking for....lame of Brandon Flowers to grow that scruffy look he has on right now to "prove" that he's more than just a pretty face? Like, "I'm a real artist, see. I didn't shave and haven't bathed for two months now, cuz that's what REAL artists do."

Guest kiss*kiss

Hahaha... I hear more about Brandon Flowers as a music critic rather than a music artist. I bet he know what he's better known for as well... Weak sauce.

Guest Myss Blewm

^ LOL Very true. And I think it's even funnier that all the bands and muscians he attacks just kind of shrug him off.

Guest VersusVillain

^ LOL Very true. And I think it's even funnier that all the bands and muscians he attacks just kind of shrug him off.

Yeah and it's really funny how the bands he attacks just shrug him off, yet the music fans care enough to let it bother them.

:mellow:

Guest yoojini

^lol!

i hope he shaves soon. it does not make him seem more manly at all...

LMAO. i saw their new mv the other day and i thought diego luna was singing when it was, in fact, only brandon flowers. :ph34r: i love diego luna and all, but that was just too weird for me.

i find it amusing how i see my fellow footballer fans in here too.xP *waves*

Guest HeffyEnd

Yeah and it's really funny how the bands he attacks just shrug him off, yet the music fans care enough to let it bother them.

Guest Myss Blewm

It pisses me off that I care. <_< I'm a loser.

LMAO. i saw their new mv the other day and i thought diego luna was singing when it was, in fact, only brandon flowers. :ph34r: i love diego luna and all, but that was just too weird for me.

i find it amusing how i see my fellow footballer fans in here too.xP *waves*

Yeah, remember our disccusion about The Killers VS. The Bravery? :lol:

Guest yoojini

^of course, i remember! i can never forget that! that's what makes you guys so scary SUPER cool. :ph34r:B) i mean, liking HOT soccer players is one thing, but liking THE BRAVERY over the killers is another. :w00t: i see it as just another reason to love you gals more.=*)

roflmao. that was a bit off topic.^^;

Guest Myss Blewm

^Aww, yeah that was the best thing when we began discussing music in that thread! Who knew that so many of us favored the Bravery over the Killers?

Erm, on topic, Brando Flowers is pretentious. LOL :lol: I dunno....

Archived