Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Does anyone know the answer to this... So if I pre-order the DVD and it reaches the max. number for production, but then they decide not to add subtitles, can we cancel our order? I really want the DVD and am willing to spend the $$, but if it isn't subbed, I don't want to put that kind of cash down and not be able to get it back. :blink:what to do.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I dont think GD and MS  had sex.. But when the day comes...MS will be the one telling GD  "I want you, you want me. Lets do it.. whats stopping us??  XD" They're both adults and Love each other a lot, so Ofc they Do it eventually. But i think GD Will need some pushing from MS, lol.

more importantly, i guess we never know how GD's sis recognized about MS. I guess it wasnt too important ...

...and I Dont think it Will take too long time until GD proposes to MS :) 

• Like 5

Just dropping by to say that I love this drama! I watched this in 2 days and ruined all my plans for the weekend lol

Junho is amazing! First time I watched him and now I think of him as an actor before an idol.Gang Doo is my favorite male lead!

Won Jin Ah, knowing that this is her first full length drama and she was a rookie, She exceeded my expectations. This girl has depth in acting, and also very charming and has her own screen presence. She reminds me of Kim Go Eun for some reason, maybe because they are both good actresses. 

I also love most of the characters in this drama! Grannie, noona, second female lead, Sang Man!, parents and even the sister...Such a character driven drama, pulled my strings. Beautiful! Thank you JBL team! 

I will look forward for Junho and Jinah’s next works! 

• Like 9

Hello! Dropping by to say that this drama is so good! It deserves all the high ratings in mydramalist.

It's sad that it's not that reflected in ratings (correct me if I'm wrong) but well, who really cares. It's still a good drama and I'm just so grateful that I watched it.

Junho is already good upon watching him first in Chief Kim but in this drama, he exceeded my expectation so much and I'm looking forward to his future drama projects hehe. Won Jin-ah is a surprise. I have to agree with @jughead2000 that she certainly gives off that Kim Go-eun vibe (whom I love too as an actress). I hope that she will have more roles in the future because she has the capability to deliver such characters with depth and nuance.

So yep. hehe.

• Like 7

I really love how they present the memorial to us. 
I remember when I first saw this scene I say to myself like “WOW. This is beautiful.”
QUpul6N.png
The pieces of the collapse mall with the message. Along with prototype of MS that it will be in open area with beautiful plant and pond and place to sit and rest.
mg0tsRI.jpg

Spoiler

snzIpFa.png 

izBqrFj.png 
SxiwAVJ.png 

mhrK94K.png 
UfSwpwY.png 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Hi...how are you chingus?? Me... It is a hard withdrawal moments of JBL :) 

Oh I found this video. I am sorry if it is OOT, but Gang Doo and Sang Man has a real close relationship, I think. I miss them both. 

And here is Won Jin Ah interview videos:

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js4P_Mn6ZFg

I don't understand what she said...haha.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, martanur said:

but Gang Doo and Sang Man has a real close relationship, I think.

Are you referring to the actors? They were in the same show last year - Chief Kim.

• Like 5

Just now, fibdib said:

Are you referring to the actors? They were in the same show last year - Chief Kim.

Ehem, dear...I have checked the cast of Chief Kim. In JBL, the relationship they have is closer, like a family. It's quite different than what I feel about them in Chief Kim.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, martanur said:

Ehem, dear...I have checked the cast of Chief Kim. In JBL, the relationship they have is closer, like a family. It's quite different than what I feel about them in Chief Kim.

that's why I asked if you're referring to the actors, not the characters.

• Like 3

Just now, fibdib said:

that's why I asked if you're referring to the actors, not the characters.

Oh yeah...you're right. I referred to the actors :) 

• Like 4

I saw junho house recently. Boy, I love it. Guy has exquisitive taste and loves cats. 

He said he lost 7kg for this drama. While I've been battling with shedding 4kg since eternity. Wasn't into 2pm cos the first member I encountered his acting work didn't impress me and I didn't search for him. But as I loved junho I was forced to look him up and ended up loving his weird and funny group. 

He is simply adorable.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, darr said:

Wasn't into 2pm cos the first member I encountered his acting work didn't impress me and I didn't search for him. But as I loved junho I was forced to look him up and ended up loving his weird and funny group. 

Merely curious but who was that first one?

• Like 3

Listening to the drama's OST while writing a review for the drama. And wah, the feels is so rich in each song. I'm a little surprised and was so happy to know that Junho sang one of the drama's OST. wah

• Like 3

On 1/29/2018 at 6:51 PM, stroppyse said:

Speaking of this drama, I was wondering whether I was the only one who was frustrated a little with MS for her self-flagellation/self-loathing for the effect that it had on GD. I understand that it's just as GD was earlier when he was so into self-loathing that he couldn't anyone liking him, however, when GD is so sick and having to go through it himself, I just wanted MS to look directly at him and notice that he isn't looking good, that he looks ill. She knows him well enough that if only she had looked clearly at him, she would have known that there is something wrong with him.  And, GD is actually so scared of dying. Even if he feels that he is only living on borrowed time, and he should have died, that's not the same thing as not fearing death itself.

I just finished watching the last 2 episodes, I did start to feel the same way as you about MS but I came to realize that she was dealing w/feelings, memories that she had pushed down for so many years that while it was inconvenient, it was something she couldn't help. When someone remembers a traumatic event from childhood that has been pushed out for so many years. From my experience, at first, you have to deal w/ all of those emotions you felt as a child.  You can tell yourself it's not happening now but those feelings that were once suppressed are very overwhelming. I just think her feeling of guilt that she got out, she wasn't able to tell anyone Gang Do was still stuck there, thus he spent days hurt and alone w/her dead oppa became just too much for her.  It's really hard to think or see anything else or to even separate from those feelings.  I felt so bad for Gang Do that he had to go it alone for a while w/out her and was mad too that she wouldn't even answer the door but these events forced him to deal w/it with Jae Young. She needed to be there for him. I don't think she realized how bad things were for him until he freaked out during that MRI. Jae Young was so wrapped up w/her own feeling of abandonment that she never stopped to actually see what her brother went thru. Those were some hard eps to get through if this was any other drama I would have felt that the last minute miracle was a bit too much but it worked in this one.      

• Like 4

Finished Just Between Lovers and I liked it from the beginning to the end. Maybe the ending was just slightly rushed though.

What happened to that ex-girlfriend of the guy who liked the heroine again? I liked her towards the end and was slightly dissapointed that she did not get a happy ending or at least the start of something, her ex-boyfriend seemed to have found a beautiful and strong woman just the way he likes them :D I still don't know what to think about the relationiship of the "madame" and her man but I guess there is at least potential for a happily ever after.

I would actually have liked it better personally if somebody had given Kangdoo part of his/her liver instead of having somebody die and him getting the liver last minute. The whole liver thing was rather unnecessary imo. They could have done something with his bad leg instead. I can't remember any other painkiller than paracetamol/acetaminophen that severely damages the liver but that would be a very light painkiller not at all as terribly as granny used to say = = and unnecessary too.

I don't know what in the end that Kangdoo was the one who saved the heroine's live has never been elaborated in detail, but maybe it was just not necessary? And his SEVERE PTSD seems to have been cured just like that, I used to imagine that that would make a lot of trouble and/or that in the end they will have talked elaborately about the boy who died (not in 5 mins like that) and gotten over it together. 

Why did the heroine's parents get divorced in the end? Didn't they split up because of their (imo way too severe) depression? I understand that when something like that happens in your life you start accusing everybody and everything including yourself, trying to find THE CULPRIT even though you might not be able to until the end. But why keep on doing that all your life? It seems that both her father and mother lightened up somewhat in the end, but still they couldn't understand that this was all a big tragedy they were in together and neither of them was the cause of it? I thought they would get back together again D: 

And what I kept wondering about: Were Kangdoo and his slightly retarted friend reading chinese wuxia novels? The friend even started sprouting chinese at one point and I had to laught all the time XDD

The actors were so cute! And look very young as if they were barely adults. Also both of them looked a lot like the child actors, especially the boy, I was amazed! That's probably what Nan Dareum is going to look like in a few years time :D 

@ktcjdrama

Oh and I forgot to say! I wish they would have shown us a scene a few years later where the memorial has been built and ppl are visiting it, a few flowers.

Also they should have gotten married. Also I kind of hoped that she would have  gotten pregnant :D  because now way they had condoms on them at the hotel XD

• Like 3

On 7.2.2018 at 1:25 AM, sweetseptember said:

I dont think GD and MS  had sex.. But when the day comes...MS will be the one telling GD  "I want you, you want me. Lets do it.. whats stopping us??  XD" They're both adults and Love each other a lot, so Ofc they Do it eventually. But i think GD Will need some pushing from MS, lol.

more importantly, i guess we never know how GD's sis recognized about MS. I guess it wasnt too important ...

...and I Dont think it Will take too long time until GD proposes to MS :) 

Huh but I thought they did, because she pushed it :D And they woke up together in a state of undress that indicates they might have had sex bc you know they'll never have a woman wake up in kdrama after ACTUALLY naked :D or even only in her undies, so she was pretty much naked according to kdrama standards XD

• Like 3