[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

27 minutes ago, meiil said:

@shedp yes there’s another one always doing dubsmash but I don’t know how to repost it from this Kwai app. I guess somebody might upload it on IG soon anyway. And yep he’s sporting a new hairstyle . Edit: let’s see if this works: http://www.kwai.com/i/photo/lwx?et=1_i%2F1582682649562161152_p0&userId=706576895&fid=710230322&type=2&cc=copylink&photoId=3709605232&timestamp=1509363843188

Someone posted it on instagram ^^

This dialogue is so CUTE I'm dying guys.

It's originally from this clip.

Translated, it goes sth like this:

Girl: If you don't give me that laundry stick, I'm gonna make your clothes dirty

Boy: Wow you're really a bad kid

G: Oppa you're short anyway (informally)

B: DON'T USE THE INFORMAL LANGUAGE WITH ME!!!

G: Oppa you're short anyway (formally)

B: Are you joking with me?!?! Does being pretty give you a free pass for everything?!

G: Yes I'm pretty so I can do anything!!

B: Fine just do it all!!

That's adorbs. And I think LMK has been influenced by SH lol. he kinda has one expression on throughout the entire video

anw less than 20 mins to the new ep and I'm so excited~~ woohooo can't wait. anyone else watching the ep live?

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, shedp said:

His hair is now fluffy, he is also pretty, it would be funny if SH would also start wearing pink. :D Truly a change of emotions. :D

the new hairstyle is too similar to his character in spellbound :( I'm gonna miss SH's charming original hairstyle so much!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Ep7 part 1

Spoiler

awwww JH didn't disappoint! hehe she told BN that she doesn't have a boyfriend but she has a husband!! but BN said, so? what do you want me to do with that info? You can't have a bf if you have a husband? omg. this boy too charismatic for his own good.

anw then JH is currently in a dilemma cos BN got her the job at the cafe and she's dreading having to work with this young dude that's younger than her bro. But also can't quit because she needs the job for the money.

and yay now we have girl bonding time. HR is venting because WS said he loves her but isn't sure about marriage. and she's looking for self-improvement books.

Edited by teep523
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

I hope I'm on the right track..... my streaming is badddddddd !!!

13 minutes ago, gf sherry said:

It’s Mondate episode 7 is now airing :)

Ji Ho went to that cafe and realized who was boknam 

But earlier while JH was on phone with BN 

SH mouthed his leaving to JH

SH and his colleague seen JH with BN

I

DNYz0vFU8AA2jLg.jpg

DNYz0vQUEAYuayA.jpg

DNYz0vOVAAAg20u.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2