[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

17 minutes ago, camichi said:

I am a coward. I am going to wait for ep 14 to watch. I have been reading your post and I am afraid that my heart could be in pain.

I am afraid that Writer nim gives us an open ending OMG I don’t want that. SH has to talk with JH about her ex and tells her everything and after that JH can feel free to work with her or not. I don’t want SH to suffer anymore because he has had enough for the last 12 years. I don’t want JH heart to be broken, they deserve to be happy.

This drama is an amazing one and can’t think that the writer is thinking to mess it in the end, at least I hope so.

BTW: I want JH going to SH room and be activate-aggressive. I think I want her to be the who that looks for him.  Ah… I am happy that nothing happened between them because is better that they can have everything clear about their feelings and about SH past, without any doubt between them.  :flushed:

I think there might be an open ending for at least one of the couples, but I definitely do not think the writer will give JH and SH an open ending. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, qynn said:

I think there might be an open ending for at least one of the couples, but I definitely do not think the writer will give JH and SH an open ending. 

I hope too. It would be more realistic to get 2/3 than 3/3 but the main leads must be together or it become a melodrama for me. The worst would be SH finally letting go of his past (he lost a child, that's big) and JH loosing her fate love.

• Like 3

I am starting to watch the subbed episode but. FIRST. let me re-watch the kiss and the ending of the 11th episode.

I am just appreciating the cast, aren't they perfect?

It's not so common to see a REALLY good choice of actor/actress like in this drama. Even the idol (bomi). that sometimes is a bit random and embarrassing, was in fact a great choice. I loved the interactions between her and SH

The couples are so good, and also the supporting roles are great. JM-actress (sorry I don't remember the name) is truly amazing. She arrived almost at the end, with an unpleasant role, but she is pulling it off in a magistral way. 

Writer and director = the best. I want to watch other works from them, any suggestions?

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I swear Se-hee and Ji-ho are so cute. And when Se-hee mentions Ji-ho's scent and she is wondering if she smells. ROFL I just can't with these cute nervous cottonballs.:lol::wub:

I somehow get what SH is meaning to say though. I think a person does really have a distinct scent. it's not a bad odor, just a unique scent specific to that person. My sister always says I smell like a baby. My bf also has a unique scent that I really like.

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

OH wow! The kiss is so sensual and soft at the same time, @kelmaoneko.:o:wub:

I slow-mo-ed it just for that purpose! Haha

• Like 8

1 hour ago, yusefull said:

am afraid that the end of the preview SH say if she think they should divorced for her career.

In fact, that's exactly what I'm thinking too. Which explains why JH was smiling and sad at the same time. JM probably told SH that the fact that he was JH's husband would affect the possibility of JH working with her (SH asked in the preview: Does me being JH's husband affect you working with her?)

N i could also totally imagine JH being sad, and then deciding to return home to Namhae altogether. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Hahaha, yes, Ji-ho is just on pins and needles she really thinks she is smelling bad while Se-hee totally likes her smell. :D

You did well... using slo-mo I mean. *high-5* :wub::lol:

I'd definitely feel paranoid too if I was JH.

Haha thank you! I love slowing down scenes. It's my addiction when making gifs. XD

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha, yes, Ji-ho is just on pins and needles she really thinks she is smelling bad while Se-hee totally likes her smell. :D

You did well... using slo-mo I mean. *high-5* :wub::lol:

It's her pheromones!!! It's calling to him!

and my goodness. SH! Why would you stop mid kiss to go get some beer?! Hahaha seriously?! Worse timing ever. No matter the expert, he must have been soooooo nervous! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I'm still so touched by the scene with Soo-ji and her mother. Disabled people are still - not only in South Korea - considered as people who live isolated from the society.

Aside from adding a layer to Soo-ji's character it's simply a good thing to address it in some way in k-dramas.

I would have love 4 more episodes with more of the mother/family, especially JH and SJ. I can't say I really like HR mom but SH/JH mom and SG/SJ mom moments were so amazing.

• Like 6

I haven't watched the episode yet, but based on everyone's recap I am pretty shocked to hear the Se Hee and Jung Min had a baby together. It's sad that it was a miscarriage but nevertheless they still created another human together. They both lost a child even if it wasn't born, it was still alive with a heartbeat im sure. They both probably mourned the loss. I wonder what made her say "you don't deserve love anymore"? Maybe se hee said something insensitive at some point? It's not like him, but in the heat of mourning or maybe an argument he said something. Can't wait for tmrows episode! (also omg so that pic of se hee on the bench from the other day was from filming? wow they're just a day ahead from airing, yikes) 

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, meiil said:

Man...just think about how crazy SH reaction is gonna be tomorrow once he finds out about the assault on JH.

I know!!! We've seen him go nuts over Bok Nam. I don't think he'll need a rubiks cube for this one--it's pretty straightforward. A good kick in the camera? Car? 

Thank you Jr Mod @Jillia and @kelmaoneko for the amazing GIFS and images. Sooooooo good. 

• Like 4

One more thing... I haven't watched the episode again (with or without subs) BUT I watched the bed scene too many times already hahahahha. 

I love how Se Hee's hand lingers in Ji Ho's hair, his thumb gently caressing her hair/head. Such a tender gesture. It's so clear that the man is smitten with her. He did that too, letting his hand linger on her face/head/hair in the beach/ocean kiss scene. It's like he's holding something so precious. And I was blown away by his stare at Ji Ho's "sleeping" face. My god, my heart still stops even as I was recalling that scene from memory. Sooooo beautiful and loving!

@sourmilk1495 I wish you a speedy recovery! I was down with the flu as well last week and I feel your pain. I'm still not fully recovered but the episodes and this thread is getting me there hahahaha. Take care!

• Like 10

Reading the written preview, at the end of episode. We didn’t see SH’s day. 

So when SH calls JH since she is late and he is worried, I also feel like SH did meet JO “piece of s@@@“. 

It makes  sense that they are going home knowing each other “room 19” if SH already knows about JH’s attempt rape. 

• Like 6

Don't be sorry, @kelmaoneko--that's what I thought, too! And I'm pretty sure it was performance anxiety... I think he kinda got the sense that Ji Ho is a V**g*n. (Is that a bad word? anyway, think Madonna, and getting through the wildnerness...)

GAD the slo mo is killing me. I can't. I need that damn Cass beer now. Or a cold shower. I need ice. I need something. I'm at my desk and DYING. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I know!!! We've seen him go nuts over Bok Nam. I don't think he'll need a rubiks cube for this one--it's pretty straightforward. A good kick in the camera? Car? 

Thank you Jr Mod @Jillia and @kelmaoneko for the amazing GIFS and images. Sooooooo good. 

I know SH would probably discover his violent side but I somehow want JH to stop him and deliver the deathly blow herself haha

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I agree. I think it's time that once more Ji-ho is standing up for herself and gets a chance to punish the rapist herself. 

Agreed. Let Ji Ho take justice in her capable hands. And then I hope Se Hee will channel all his passionate anger... into something else more productive and less destructive. *naughty grin*

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I agree. I think it's time that once more Ji-ho is standing up for herself and gets a chance to punish the rapist herself. 

Agreed. I hope Se Hee will channel all his passionate anger... into something else more productive and less destructive. *naughty grin*

I think the best thing would be SH learning about it, going to JH, telling her she know and just hug her gently and telling her he is with her wathever she decide.

• Like 7