[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

SJ talked with BN at Yolo cafe and she looks lovey dovey with BN. Mr. Ma and all of the employees go to Yolo cafe including SH. Mr Ma saw SJ and BN and feel jealous. He cries in the corner of the alley (he's so cute innocent btw :D). SJ saw him crying and they talked in SJ's car and then they kissed B)

JH and SH took the bus together. At home, SH look into their wedding album photo. He and JH had some conversation about love *sorry i dont understand korean*. JH admits to HR and SJ that she has someone she likes: her nampyeon.

Preview: looks like we can expect SH's new hairstyle tomorrow

• Like 4

WHAT? SEHEE WAS ALMOST MARRIED??? HE EVEN FILLED OUT THE FORM WITH SOMEONE CALLED JeongMin?!?! Did I see something wrongly??????

Ma SangGu is SO. KYUTE. He was crying because no matter how much he thought, he can't sell his company. But if he can't sell his company, then he can't see SuJi (the last time, she sneered at him to sell his company and then come find her if he wants to sleep with her). But to him, love and his company are equally important, so that's why his heart is hurting - to the point that he cried like crazy. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Is there another one of him? I want one! And SeHee offered to buy cakes at the cafe for everyone just to keep them from interrupting SangGu and SuJi.

BokNam laughed at JiHo, seeing how smitten she was with him and told her the reason SeHee revealed to him about why he married her. And she goes skipping all the way home, noting that there are so many stars in the sky... when it was a cloudy night and neither star nor satellite can be seen. *snort* Before that, after the meeting with their other friends, JiHo had confessed that she liked being "in" with the Married Club and SangHee dryly replied with Maslow's Theory of Needs, breaking it all down to "animal nature" and she side eyed him so hard he actually noticed. So she complained that how there were absolutely NO stars that night. Heh.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

OHMYGOD!!!! THIS EPISODE GAVE ME SO MUCH. I DON'T KNOW IF I CANT TAKE THE NEXT ONE:blush: This is sooooooo good for all of them!!!!! HR's getting married. SJ finally acknowledged SG. JH and SH are so on the same page! How will this get better?! And SH's hairstyle?! 

TUESDAY, PLS COME FASTER!!!!!

• Like 4

it looked like an application for marriage that wasn't submitted. LOL I wonder if she was a roommate as well. hahahaha. no seriously, i wonder what hot blooded namja se hee would be. LOL when he looked up the sky though. hahahhaha never fails. total dork. adorkable.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, kelmaoneko said:

Y'all what was that document that SH pulled from his box?! I'm getting paranoid!!

It looks like it was a marriage submission/application form and the name on it was another female name (Jung Min). Its hard to tell whether Se Hee was married before, or whether it was a very serious relationship that went almost to marriage (but did not end up in marriage for some reason).

• Like 4

1 minute ago, xxPeepsxx said:

WHAT? SEHEE WAS ALMOST MARRIED??? HE EVEN FILLED OUT THE FORM WITH SOMEONE CALLED JeongMin?!?! Did I see something wrongly??????

So they're really going to pull a first love story or of some sort. I kinda like it. Gives us an acceptable reason why he chose not to marry. But I hope Jungmin cancellign the wedding is not the reason for his behavior. That would be a let down. I like seeing him in his own natural state since he was born. Aaaaand,  I also hope LCA wouldn't be a typical evil third wheel. Pleaaase just be there for an episode or two and nothing more.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, chibimidori said:

sadly i think i saw the marriage registration form dated 2005.. waaaahhhh.. then SH character is getting much more realistic.. i'm guessing this all along but ignoring the idea ..

totally. i was scammed thinking BN was a stalker so I'm not immediately falling for it a second time. who knows, she could have been someone who loved him but he couldn't love back properly.... he did admit to having fallen in love once, right?

• Like 4

Well we knew the rival was coming... tho her being an almost ex-wife makes things even more complicated ugh I just hope she won't show up till SH has  really fallen for NH since he's definitely getting there.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kimnabong said:

totally. i was scammed thinking BN was a stalker so I'm not immediately falling for it a second time. who knows, she could have been someone who loved him but he couldn't love back properly.... he did admit to having fallen in love once, right?

He did? When was this? Oh my did I miss this? This calls for another rewatch!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

It doesn't help that at the last part, they were discussing about having friends, with SeHee saying that 2 is plenty when JiHo half-laughed that she only had 2 (unlike others who have a lot). SeHee thought that 1 friend is good. And then they agreed that loving once in a life is enough. WHAT?!

They're at vastly different places now, with JiHo starting her One Love and SeHee already done with his.

Huh. No wonder SeHee's dad was so insistent that he marry. I guess he didn't care so much if his son married or not, but he didn't want the past scar to stop his son from finding love and receiving love and pushing him to work towards marriage was one of his ways.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

So his comment about saying "I love you" is easy....it's really about his ex. 

Please don't tell she is going to be here tomorrow. They arent' even together officially. This is driving me crazy CRAZY 

right? i badly needed some love progress for this couple on the 9th episode at least. i mean it's there- ji ho did embrace her feelings, but it looks like we might not be getting real mutual couple action until the 14th episode. i'm hoping there won't be any more getting discovered about the fake marriage aside from bok nam. i just want them to quietly register their marriage without so much hulabaloo. the whole not being in love thing can just be their little secret. correct me if i'm wrong, but in Korea, doesn't their wedding ceremony expire years if they haven't registered the marriage within two years?

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, wateryroseapple said:

So they're really going to pull a first love story or of some sort. I kinda like it. Gives us an acceptable reason why he chose not to marry. But I hope Jungmin cancellign the wedding is not the reason for his behavior. That would be a let down. I like seeing him in his own natural state since he was born. Aaaaand,  I also hope LCA wouldn't be a typical evil third wheel. Pleaaase just be there for an episode or two and nothing more.

I know someone who's rational like Se Hee, prefers to be single forever and not interested in complicated relationships but kind and considerate to everyone, and it's all natural since birth not a response to a past event. So it's totally possible to build SH like that. I really hope you're right and there's really nothing here just like the story with BN, just red herring is all. 

• Like 8