[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Tao was just online. She liked Ryota's latest post and posted this too. She said it is the first wedding invitation of a friend that she got. A friend from high-school. She got surprised but she is happy for her at the same time. 

Ryota was online a while ago and liked Tao's latest post about the wedding invitation. I have just stalked his liked posts. As mentioned by dramanoona and setokaonii before he really does only like mostly guys' posts. Today it was only guys except Tao. Just curious, do other male artists like her posts too? Ryotatao9495 has said Ryoma likes her posts sometimes. I'm not following other Japanese male artists except Ryota and Takanori (JSB/Exile) so I don't really know. I'm sure no one has liked her posts as much as Ryota do though :wub:

Today, Generations and Nishino Kana will be performing on Music Station. I'm looking forward to their performances.

I came across on IG Tao's weird but cute dance in a cow costume :lol:

• Like 1

@setokaonii Thank you for the clips of Music Station! Oh, so they really showed a bit of My Little Monster just like we discussed earlier. Nice! I would have liked to see Ryota's reaction when watching it though but they showed Mandy instead. Haha, but I'm still happy that he watched it.

Regarding Tao's post about her friend's wedding. I had the same thought as you. Maybe with people around her getting married it will make her have the urge to get married too. Ryota liked that post too so he is aware of how glad she is upon hearing this good news so fortunately in the future she won't have to wait too long before it is her turn ^_^.

Here's another poll in Japan. 565 people, both females and males from age 10 to 69 years were asked who they are fond of among the female Japanese artists. The research was done between 27th of January and 4th of February in Tokyo region. The top 50 list is as below. Those who are on the same row have the same percentage. Tao is one of 5 girls who were born in the 90s who made it to the poll. She got placed 28/29.

1. Ayase Haruka (85')

2. Aragaki Yui (88')

3. Amami Yuki (67')

4. Asado Mao (90')

5. Imoto Ayako (86')

6. Ishihara Satomi (86')

7. Amuro Namie (77')

8. Fukada Kyoko (82')

9. Watanabe Naomi (87')

10. Ishida Yuriko (69')

11. Watanabe Anne (86')

12. Kitagawa Keiko (86')

13. Arimura Kasumi (93')

14. Yonekura Ryoko (75')

15. Utada Hikaru (83')

16-19. Ueto Aya (85'), Buruzon Chiemi (90'), Rola (90')

20. Kanno Miho (77')

21. Yoshinaga Sayuri (45')

22. Shinohara Ryoko (73')

23. Ito Asako (70')

24. Kondo Haruna (83')

25. Matsu Takako (77')

26. Matsushima Nanako (73')

27. Yanagihara Kanako (86')

28-29. Matsutoya Yumi (76'), Tsuchiya Tao (95')

30. Kiki Kirin (43')

31. Koizumi Kyoko (65')

32. Takeuchi Yuko (80')

33. Fukatsu Eri (73')

34. Nakama Yukie (79')

35. Yuka (80')

36-37. Hirose Suzu (98'), Nagasawa Masami (87')

38-39. Uchida Yuki (75'), Takahata Mitsuki (91')

40-41. Sasaki Nozomi (88'), Kichise Michiko (75')

42. Kuroyanagi Tetsuko (33')

43. Nanao (88')

44-46. Fukuhara Ai (88'), Tomochika (73'), Miyazaki Aoi (85')

47. Shibasaki Ko (81')

48. Haru (91')

49. Koike Eiko (80')

50. Kimura Yoshino (76')

@Dramanoona  You are welcome :) Haha, I think what Tao said was really funny too. She is so cute.  

@setokaonii That's true. With internet she could easily look up Ryota's old pictures. I wonder if he showed her some off-camera after she said that. 

Thank you for sharing the videos of Music Station! I saw on IG today a screen-capture of the moment after the clip of My Little Monster was shown and Ryota was smirking there. :tongue:

The filming of Harumatsu Bokura has wrapped up. A short trailer should be out around June I think if the movie is going to release in December. 

@Transition @setokaoniithanks for your sub and your information.

I hope someday Tao will appear on Music Station.

I think about Chia Dan, actresses both Tao and others will dance on music stage, especially if the drama use E.G or LDH's artists songs.

Here a pic from Anikoma for who hasn't seen it.

Some cute pics of RyoTao. 

I love the first pic where their heads were really close. Look like a real couple, right? It's sweet and warm. 

I like the way Ryota always looks at Tao deeply.

This pic was at hospital scenes. 

Summer Festival scene at Orihime Shrine. They filmed that scene for two times:

September 11,2016

September 28, 2016

Hospital scene (Tao & Chiba):

September 10, 2016

Restaurant scene (Ryota & Tao)

September 23, 2016

Hospital scene (Tao):

September 25,26, 2016

So...like I guessed before, Ryota really liked Tao since Sep *cough*

Sorry that I don't give any information for this thread recently.

I'm unhappy and don't want to do anything although I have information for this thread.

I will try my best.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 You are welcome! Thank you too for the pictures! In the first picture of Seventeen magazine I thought Ryota had his hand around Tao's waist on the first look :tongue:. I like how their highfive is like grabbing each other hands instead. I also think Ryota already liked Tao during the filming of Anikoma based on the things we have talked about before.

Please don't apologize. We understand that the members here are busy with things happening in their lives too so don't feel pressured. You can post here when you have time :)

Btw, it seems like the episode of Genekou with E-girls is coming out soon? I just saw some pictures of them on weibo and IG. Speaking of girls, I have noticed that Ryota is especially careful and serious when he is around other girls or when girls are mentioned. I have heard the other Gene members talk about Twice and saying that they like them but I have not heard Ryota say anything similar before. I have read some fans' comments saying that they have never seen him being so happy and relaxed interacting with a girl before as he is with Tao. So I believe that's one of the reasons to why they are not against the idea of them dating. 

I saw on weibo too that it has been a year now since the Okinawa festival. Time sure flies. 

A clip to reminisce this day. (It has been posted before but it doesn't hurt to see it again ^_^)

Credit: Irresistably Tao

I saw on weibo that according to the acting crew of Harumatsu Bokura, the movie which will be shown in December will be Tao's last high-school-girl role. Tao has also already accepted another role after Cheer Dance. I wonder if it is a movie or another drama and who her co-stars will be.

Just some reposts of some screen-captures of the kissing scenes in Anikoma that I came across on IG. 

• Like 2

Regarding Nisekoi which we have been discussing about before (the live action that Ryota was rumoured to be filming), the news of the leads are out and they are Nakajima Kento and Nakajo Ayami. I guess it is kind of a relief since the plot didn't seem that good but at the same time it is also sad because then it means that Ryota and Tao won't be working together this time either. 

http://asianwiki.com/Nisekoi

Hmm.. is Ryota confirmed to be one of the characters?

I am not loving the plotline either so it is a relief he is not a lead for this one.

Regarding the news about Cheer Dan being her last high school drama, I actually watched Mare (in full) and I love how the story shows Mare's development over the years.

I actually like Keita (you know who) too and he would be the perfect husband to support his wife to fulfill her dreams. *dreamy sigh*

*Goes back to IG stalking*

• Like 1

@Dramanoona  I just looked at the information of Nisekoi again and the director is Kawai Hayato, the same one who did Anikoma. The picture that setokaonii posted before of Ryota, Shirashi Sei etc. it was taken at this director's birthday. Hm, Nisekoi is going to be released in December 2018 which means it should have been finished filming already. Hm, I haven't had the thought of Ryota not being the lead but now when you are asking about it perhaps he is in it but as a supporting actor? They usually don't reveal the supporting actors until later. 

I haven't watched Mare but I also like dramas where you can see the development and growth of the character. Hopefully, Tao will be able to encounter more good scripts in the future. 

I just saw some new clips and pictures of the event today with Tao, Suda Masaki and Nishino Kana. I didn't know that Kana and Tao are actually from the same agency until I read Kana's latest tweet. Nice. No wonder there are so many songs of hers that are featured in the movie. 

• Like 1

@setokaonii Thank you for the link. Yes, Ryota's hair do look like the supporting character in Nisekoi. The short preview should be out in June so hopefully we would know more then. 

Regarding Tao's high-school friend getting married she mentioned it again in the show that was aired today. So like you said, this might have triggered Tao's will to get married soon ^_^.

New magazine scan of Kasane. Wow, Tao's portrayal here seems very different from before. I'm looking forward to this.

0065ZToFgy1fqnykhv0pij31kw0t8tgv.jpg

Credit: angle_keiko0501 at twitter and 是蓝莓酱哦 at weibo

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, I happened to be on IG when Ryota was online yesterday so I saw him liking her post. Hehe. I have been looking through Tao's IG, have you guys noticed that she isn't posting any solo pictures of her recent co-stars like Mamiya Shotaru, Satoh Takeru nor Suda Masaki? I don't really remember if she did that before in her old blog or if it was pictures with her in them as well but she posted solo pictures of Ryota, Chiba Yudai and the other Anikoma guys on her IG before. I might be just overanalyzing things but I had the thought if she is avoiding to make someone jealous :tongue:.

Here's another subbed video. While putting these clips together and also making the subtitles I once again noticed the way Ryota always looks at Tao. He knows her favourite food well too. Everyone probably already know she likes meat but he mentioned sushi and Aanago too. I thought Tao was adorable when she smiled while doing the peace sign and then looked up at Ryota at 1:20. Her "Yatta" (Hooray) at 2:12 was very cute as well. 

It is the premiere of "My Little Monster" tomorrow. I hope a lot of people will support the movie and that the boxoffice will be good. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 You are welcome! If we notice Ryota's glances I think the other actors, especially Tao herself probably notice it too :).

@Dramanoona  I'm glad you enjoy watching the videos. Hehe. I also hope these two have had many "meat and sushi dates" together. 

Tao should be free now since Cheer Dance won't start filming until 3rd of May so yes, we will probably get more updates of "My Little Monster" from her. The official account hasn't been that active as the Anikoma one :tongue:.

Ryota's followers on weibo are more than 1 million now. That's really fast considering he just started his in January/February. I think he will probably post something to celebrate this later on.