My New Phone

butterflyeffect

lg m6100
it came just yesterday!^_^
Picture092.jpg
Picture093.jpg

I need some help though.. when I turned on the phone it said Cingular and I bought it unlocked too. :unsure:( I have T-Mobile). There is also has an R icon which means you are roaming on another network...I don't think I am but I don't really understand what that means either. Will my phone company charge extra? and how do I get rid of the R icon.
sorry for so many questions and thank you for your time. :)

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Sorry I cant help you with the question ><" BUT i LOVE your phone!! ^^ Its the phone that DBSG advertises foir.. hence the picture of Micky holding the phone ^^ I really wanted one.. haha it looks great, so small <3 How much did you pay for it ! and where.. sorry for asking questios. ><"

Sorry I cant help you with the question ><" BUT i LOVE your phone!! ^^ Its the phone that DBSG advertises foir.. hence the picture of Micky holding the phone ^^ I really wanted one.. haha it looks great, so small <3 How much did you pay for it ! and where.. sorry for asking questios. ><"

ahaha it's actually way smaller than it looks. umm i payed about $309 for it on yesasia, but the price recently dropped like 10 dollars!^_^

Guest kcinimod

I need some help though.. when I turned on the phone it said Cingular and I bought it unlocked too. :unsure:( I have T-Mobile). There is also has an R icon which means you are roaming on another network...I don't think I am but I don't really understand what that means either. Will my phone company charge extra? and how do I get rid of the R icon.

sorry for so many questions and thank you for your time. :)

it just means youre roaming on the Cingular tower, you wont get charged. Im guessing you live in southern california, where theres a lot of cingular towers, and not enough tmobile towers.

nice phone btw.

it just means youre roaming on the Cingular tower, you wont get charged. Im guessing you live in southern california, where theres a lot of cingular towers, and not enough tmobile towers.

nice phone btw.

Oh.. I see. ahaha I do live in southern california.

&thanks :)

heh my cousin got that phone for $30 +_+ i like it but the screen is way too small.

really that cheap?? yeahh the screen is awfully small but it has nice quality.

Nice phone. Specifications? $309 is alittle pricey to me.

thankyou!^_^ If you look up lg m6100 on google or something you'll get the specifications.

It's really a nice phone.

If you got free roaming on your T-mobile plan then you won't get charged for it.

I really don't know what my T-mobile plan has. :unsure:

that's a really nice phone!! but yea i find the screen a bit small...

hmm, does your phone have an sd slot?

It doesn't have any SD slots..that's the bad thing about it.

SUPER CUTE!

But how weird it's a T-Moblie phoen but says Cingular o___o And roaming? WTF....

Where did you buy it?

I got it off of yesasia. :sweatingbullets:

Guest boballay

I have the same phone! :]

but the blue one~

It's okay, what your phone is doing is what my phone is doing too~

i have T-mobile but it says Cingular instead. I live in southern cali too~ haha

Don't worry, you won't get charged for anything besides T-mobile ^.^

is that white thing a case? my aunt in china has the same exact phone. its soo small and uber cute

LOL.. it's part of the phone. & I agree.^_^

I have the same phone! :]

but the blue one~

It's okay, what your phone is doing is what my phone is doing too~

i have T-mobile but it says Cingular instead. I live in southern cali too~ haha

Don't worry, you won't get charged for anything besides T-mobile ^.^

ooh the blue one is cute!^_^

Archived