Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

@firebird88 Wow...you are great ....waiting for your last analysis....
Btw,there are a lots of dating news nowadays... @eyjooniesh Correct me if I am wrong. I guess joonmin couple dating news was accepted much well than other couples... Because After PSY dating news ...I saw a lots of Lee Jong Suk fans bashing her....even some of her fans saying CTJ is not as famous as her & all....
And about suzy ....there are lots of posts saying that she just broke up a few moths ago..and  dating again...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, twinkle2207 said:

@firebird88 Wow...you are great ....waiting for your last analysis....
Btw,there are a lots of dating news nowadays... @eyjooniesh Correct me if I am wrong. I guess joonmin couple dating news was accepted much well than other couples... Because After PSY dating news ...I saw a lots of Lee Jong Suk fans bashing her....even some of her fans saying CTJ is not as famous as her & all....
And about suzy ....there are lots of posts saying that she just broke up a few moths ago..and  dating again...

I am sad about the fact than some fans are so radical. Why they think that if a celebrity is so famous can’t date someone that is not as famous? Some fans think they are the owners of Celebrities’ lives. The important thing is love. If they love and respect each other is enough. I am not a PSH fan but I like her.

About Suzy and Lee Dong Wook……the gap age is too much and she has been in some relationships before Lee Min Ho, even she is too young. She is 23 or 24 I am not sure. 

14 hours ago, twinkle2207 said:

eyjooniesh Correct me if I am wrong. I guess joonmin couple dating news was accepted much well than other couples... Because After PSY dating news ...I saw a lots of Lee Jong Suk fans bashing her....even some of her fans saying CTJ is not as famous as her & all....
And about suzy ....there are lots of posts saying that she just broke up a few moths ago..and  dating again

I also saw that comments but tbh I don't know much about them. I'm not in the position to say anything. Let's just keep supporting JoonMin :wub: I might be biased but to me they're the most compatible couple ever announced this year. The most perfect match! 

@camichi WOW her action scene truly amazing. She should star in more action drama after this. She's very flexible, as expected of a dancer -_- Hope she can be in a movie like Salt starring Angelina Jolie. 

Seems like she in a very good mood ! And notice the ring? :wub: Is this her way to communicate to us saying LJ is okay and their relationship still going strong and she's aware of all the questions written by fans in comment section which asking about her relationship?

@irisariadne The house with mountain as the background and the house with the greyish blue brick wall are two different houses. The first is her grandparent house,the latter is her parent house :) CMIIW The house located in Bundang might be the latter.

6 hours ago, camichi said:

I am sad about the fact than some fans are so radical. Why they think that if a celebrity is so famous can’t date someone that is not as famous? Some fans think they are the owners of Celebrities’ lives. The important thing is love. If they love and respect each other is enough. I am not a PSH fan but I like her.

About Suzy and Lee Dong Wook……the gap age is too much and she has been in some relationships before Lee Min Ho, even she is too young. She is 23 or 24 I am not sure. 

Suzy is 25 if I'm not wrong, LDW is 36 , the 13 years age gap. But yeah hopefully they will last long.

I encountered a very rude and disrespectful meme made by sominki using LMK and SM Japan Btimfl pics. They slutshaming SM in the meme, so superficial of them. Just because LMK is not facing SM in the pictorial, they made a very disrespectful remarks towards her, making it looks like she was a richard simmons who want to hook up with LMK but LMK rejected her and saying he doesn't want to be given false hope anymore.

Spoiler

DX5RggyUQAAE-CY?format=jpg

12 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

I encountered a very rude and disrespectful meme made by sominki using LMK and SM Japan Btimfl pics. They slutshaming SM in the meme, so superficial of them. Just because LMK is not facing SM in the pictorial, they made a very disrespectful remarks towards her, making it looks like she was a richard simmons who want to hook up with LMK but LMK rejected her and saying he doesn't want to be given false hope anymore.

@eyjooniesh She was saying that it was just a joke(!!!!).....seriously.......????

On 3/9/2018 at 8:21 PM, camichi said:

18 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Suzy is 25 if I'm not wrong, LDW is 36 , the 13 years age gap. But yeah hopefully they will last long.

She is really great though ...I couldn't move on from DOTS for like nearly a year...she moved on from LMH within 4-5 months....Well...its her life....

18 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

@camichi

Seems like she in a very good mood ! And notice the ring? :wub: Is this her way to communicate to us saying LJ is okay and their relationship still going strong and she's aware of all the questions written by fans in comment section which asking about her relationship?

She is so pretty.....

@twinkle2207 that person who posted the rude meme already deleted her post after being told by fellow JM shippers in instagram. Seems like the effect of sunken ship so deep in their heart, they can't move on and still believe Somin has given LMK false hope based on their wrongful analysis full of delusional thoughts they gathered before LJ and JSM were revealed. 

"혼자서도 잘 놀아요"···군대 간 이준 기다리는 '곰신' 정소민의 사랑스러운 근황
김소영 기자2018-03-11 13:20:28

인사이트Instagram 'somin_jj'

[인사이트] 김소영 기자 = 가수 겸 배우 이준과 알콩달콩한 연애를 하고 있는 배우 정소민의 근황이 전해졌다... more in hidden text

translation: Title: "I'm occupying myself well"...JSM's lovely relationship while waiting for LJ in the army.

Last paragraph : Let's look at the photos of the daily life of a sweet actress Jung So Min who is enjoying a pleasant daily life alone while waiting for her lover Lee Joon.

Translation credit by cute fairy

News that they are still together:wub:

herald pop this is another news article saying they're still together I guess

Spoiler

최근 정소민은 자신의 인스타그램을 통해 꾸준히 일상을 공유하며 팬들과 만나고 있다.

일상 속 정소민은 카페와 식당 등을 종횡무진하며 바쁘고 즐거운 일상을 보내고 있다.

뽀얀 피부와 작은 얼굴이 귀여운 그는 자연스러운 메이크업을 한 채 청순한 매력을 어필한다.

인사이트

인사이트Instagram 'somin_jj'

KBS2 드라마 '아버지가 이상해'를 통해 이준과 커플 연기를 보여주다가 실제로 사랑에 빠지게 된 정소민은 현재 '곰신' 생활에 한창이다.

이준은 지난해 10월 연애 2개월 만에 군대에 입소했다.

정소민은 최근 신병 위로 휴가를 나온 이준과 달콤한 데이트를 즐기며 여전한 애정을 과시하기도 했다.

연인 이준을 기다리며 혼자서도 즐거운 일상을 영위하고 있는 사랑스러운 배우 정소민의 일상을 사진으로 함께 만나보자.

인사이트

인사이트

인사이트

:)Thanks so much for @eyjooniesh, @twinkle2207 and @irisariadne's comment and always like reading my analysis.

I only a normal fan towards LJ and SoMin, but I really would like to use my little power -  "express my views via word" to support them!!! Haha:wink:~ Don't be sad. Although it is the last analysis towards Joonmin's love relationship. I will provide my comments later on if there are any news or posts of them (*if you all need me:tongue:)

Let's start my topic tonight. Um... after sharing my opinions of their love line development,  this post is the most important part which I really would like you all to read and also is the main reason why I can't keep silent and need to speak up in the thread. B) As a Joonmin''s couple fan, I would like to share why I think they are so "perfect match", and all the following points may also EXPLAIN why LJ and JSM are falling in love with each other:wub:

Appreciation

After LJ and JSM both confirmed to be dating. I am so happy that most Korean medias are happy for their relationship and use positive reporting style and warm messages towards this "New Couple in 2018". I like the below one - Section TV (MBC) , which "presenting" their date news the most!!!:w00t: As our lovely Joonie has a clean private life and there was nothing to expose about him, (I TOTALLY agree that  LJ really is a good man) its report questions that " Why JSM could capture this Innocent man's heart!:heart: Do you know what i mean :rolleyes:!?  From its word literally, it is appreciated SO MUCH for our cutie -LJ. However, its implicit meaning revealed that Our Somin is so powerful and attractive, it makes this good man choose her and fall in love with her!! 

It is really so sweet!! isn't it!? haha~:thumbsup:

Sr0waOsHrCwf.jpg

LJ is actually a typical "Aquarius"and It is impossible for "Aquariusto fall in love with someone in first sight (Joonie is not a superficial  person who only focus on appearance:ph34r:).  LJ has slow warm-up personality and he needs a lot of time to get close with someone. However, the feeling of first sight is still so important to "Aquarius", which will determine to let you "be friend" or not to be . Per my previous post and from other fans' comments,  both of us agreed that LJ already has positive feeling towards SoMin during the script reading and press conference. And from LJ's past interviews, his ideal type is a simple type and kind girl .Compare to outer beauty, he focus on a girl which is simple-minded with a good heart.(which is same as our lovely SoMin)

giphy.gif

And from other interview - Starline Reporter , LJ's best friend from high-school says that he has asked LJ like which type of girl , then LJ told him that he likes cute girl with a petite body  8:09:8:20  (Haha~ Our SoMin actually is:lol:)  To conclude, :wub: JSM really is an ideal type towards Joonie.

Sorry that couldn't find the video with English subtitles again but still share for your reference.

I love SoMin very much. She is really attractive and could provide different feeling/beauty with different make up.

giphy.gif

She is suitable both for short or long hair. Short hair can enhance her cuteness :tongue:But i prefer her to have long hair, it Is because more feminine to match our "manly" Joonie. 

X8vXRPXTyXar.jpg

For LJ, I like him to keep hair without fringe . He has nice forehead and eyebrowsB) REALLY HANDSOME!
TVf6aMAKt4Zx.jpg

As a Joonmin fans, I might be biased !! Haha~ But i think LJ and SoMin is really charm and most fans comment they have" Couple face". They are really a PERFECT MATCH as like as princess and prince.:wub:

TgRQ0vhsP6dh.jpgBfLZnfr9DI6Y.jpg

In fact, both LJ and SoMin are not the type which only focus on someone's appearance and then fall in love. The second point that make them falling in love due to their similar background, personality ,interests, Attitude and value toward life:blush:

Similarities 

Per my previous posts which has mentioned many times, LJ and Somin both are very nice and kind person. They treat everyone in polite manner and have professional working attitude. Our Joonmin like dancing since their teenage and both of them would not give up easily even facing any challenges.  And they tend to stay at home for relax during non- working time. They must have lots of common topic via their communication:)

Besides, I think Joonmin have the same value toward private life and their love relationship. too.  LJ is not a play boy and i agree with @eyjooniesh's view before , LJ is a traditional person that will not easy to sleep with women.  He lives with his mother and sister since his parent is divorced and his mother provides a good education and moral values towards him, too. From the previous variety shows, interviews and BTS, our Joonie shows that he will not easily to touch females as he respects each female and don't want to create any rumors that will affect the others. Therefore, if someone makes fun on him with another female idols, LJ always takes it serious and will clarify clearly as soon as possible.

nXyl4CleVVeh.jpg

Let me to show some more evidences to you all.:)

EVIDENCES:

1)  "Zoo Kingdom" shows that LJ don't understand why males or females could fall in love and flirt everyone EASILY  among the same group or same industry. He is totally disagree and reject to become "a strange animal" like that. He is not that kind of person which treat “love is a game and so causal.”

2)LJ feel so unfair for women who wear less are being tagged  "cheap" while men are being tagged "sexy and cool" . It shows that he respect female so much and will not do anything which may hurt them.

3) In 2011, LJ entered a variety show with his mum. He is complaining that when he told his mom that he dates a girl , his mother always remind him "not to do anything that you could not bear its responsibilities" (which imply about having sex). :vicx: When LJ argues with his mother, we can see the point which LJ says  "We haven't hold hands yet and when i don't know will marry with her or not.." ,"Shows how much you distrust me!" haha:lol:~ LJ is really angry for his mother don't trust him.  From my opinion, LJ's logical is " Mum!  We haven't hold hands yet and I am not decided to get marriage with her.Why you think that i would have sex with her!?"

giphy.gif

4) In 2013, MC asked MIR " you think which members will be the earliest one to get married?" MIR answered that SeungHo, GO and Joonie will be the first. Then MC says he think is LJ.  Then LJ immediately says he has no intention to get married. But others makes fun on him and says "It maybe out of your intention (because of a baby). You can see that the first reaction of our simple-minded LJ is so confused, he couldn't get their point) . And when he knows the actual meaning, you can see LJ has a great reponse : " i am not that kind of person ! i really not a person like that!" :wub: 

What can make this man react like this and reject firmly 100% ? :D i think it's really because our cute Joonie will not easily sleep with any women before marriage and he don't want others to misunderstand him. It is totally violated his moral value!

giphy.gif

For SoMin,  i remember that she has talked about her ex-boyfriend during Playful Kiss interview. Um.. she says her ex-boyfriend is a older Sunbae during high-school and their love is so "pure" in student- style, as they are all busy to think about their plan after graduation that time . And SoMin also is a girl which have good family education and manner. i believe that she is not so causal to sleep with males, too.

In addiction. I know that having Sex with lovers before marriage is so common in the world nowadays , but as we seen , LJ entered into the entertainment industry since late 2009 while SoMin entered to be a actress since 2010. Both of them do not have any scandals or love relationship with others. Our Joonmin really behave well and know how to control their private life, they avoid to damage their reputation and affect others such as their family and friends, too.  They are really a perfect couple with "pure" personality and consider seriously to start a love relationship !!! Not just "easy in" and "easy out". i really appreciate their loyalty towards Love:blush:

For the last with not least, it is the most touching point from my observation and i think it is the reason why LJ addicted to SoMin and fall in love with her - because of their “mutual spiritual communication “. LJ is so sensitive and it is difficult to open his "heart" and " inner thought".  I think SoMin could capture LJ's innocent heart is because her detail-minded and tender behavior.

Sincere Support

Most of the Joonmin fans feel so sweet when seeing  SoMin made "massage" towards LJ. (:tongue:Coz they have direct skinship and they are so comfortable with each other)

a8BEKFpG72aO.jpg

For me, i have seen SoMin massaged other male co-stars from other drama's BTS, so i am not so surprised at first. But after i know that LJ has suffered from panic disorder during his actor-period. This KIND of physical support which SoMin offer to him , it's really touch me a lot:bawling: 

Some fans are so shocked why LJ is suffering "Panic disorder":( In fact , "Panic disorder "is so common in HK , lots of people are suffering from this due to busy working and heavy stress. LJ is a actor and always need to face the public , he always would like to contribute his best to his fans and audience. During MBLAQ time, his stress could BE SHARE among the team but now he could only bear the difficulties or challenges by himself alone. That why it is totally caused him under great pressure.

giphy.gif

Actually, LJ is not a weak person that will reveal his unwell situation easily to others.  At the beginning,  I think SoMin is not so close with him and must not knowing for that.. But SoMin is a detail-minded girl and she always take care with each other . She should notice that LJ is easy to get nervous and always feel tired as not getting enough sleep. (Panic attacks are sudden periods of intense fear that may include palpitations, sweating, shaking, shortness of breath, numbness, or a feeling that something really bad is going to happen.)  Therefore, she would provide him massage during free shooting time.

Joonie is a bit nervous during the press con

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Although LJ ALWAYS makes joke on-screen to cover his shyness -  to say that "he has given SoMin money for the massage", It is still obviously to notice his sweet smile ,  Joonie must feel so warm when SoMin always take care of him:wub: 

giphy.gif

RDMK4utcUSgx.jpg

Spiritual comfort

Besides, SoMin is a cheerful girl that always keep smile =) Her positive personality really could help releasing LJ's stress and nervous during their tight shooting schedule as well as daily life.

She always cheer Joonie up when he feel depressed.  

liJHIizv2knZ.jpg

LJ always "complaining" that being too close with each other , making him difficult to put concentrate back to the shooting (HahaB) of course, he just makes joke , his acting skill haven’t affected by this and it is still professional, right!?)

He is really relax and have more smiles when shooting with SoMin. He must found that JSM is a special person towards him .During his idol time, there  are lots of female idols choose him as ideal type or confessed to him because of his appearance and sexy body .However, those girls only concerned about his outer. That why LJ did not start any love relationship with females idols and have no interest among them.

But SoMin actually knowing his inner needs and provide him a lot of “inside support” , LOVE is cooking up towards this girl as time goes by:)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

KfoqBxhXenGt.jpg

When facing SoMin, LJ always is the defeated one of her cuteness again!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Warmly reminder

And other touching moment that is Somin always being a "supporter" with LJ. Joonie always answer questions directly with his simple-minded and cuteness. SoMin is as cute as him, but she will turn to mature and intelligent when facing public and provide proper answer. During a lot of interviews, SoMin respects Joonie to let him answer first but will remind him warmly to avoid making mistakes. She is really sweet!!!:rolleyes:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

For LJ, he also treat SoMin well. He always pretend to behave like that because there is an camera. But we all know the real reason - he want to take care SoMin:heart: haha~ Joonie~ you should be honest B)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

From LJ and SoMin 's official statement that confirm to be dating, it shows that they are so Precious to have each other:wub:

LJ: "Lee Joon is in a precious relationship with Jung So Min, who he met through 'Father is Strange'. They started dating in October 2017 and are supporting each other. Lee Joon will return to his enlistment after his vacation and continue his enlistment diligently."

JSM: Jung So Min first met Lee Joon as a co-star on 'Father is Strange,' and they began dating in October. We would be grateful if everyone would watch over them warmly."

1uYtu9R7oAc6.jpg

From LJ's MV - "I WANNA GIVE" , SoMin is appeared when the lyrics says " i really feel sorry until now...".

Um... is it the message that LJ would like to deliver to SoMin - "Sorry that you have to wait me for 2 Years, I LOVE YOU!" :smirk:

umoRANBRQd2C.jpg

And after confirming, LJ also makes a great move to show everyone that he really loves and treasures his lovely girl:love:  - JSM. Not so much boyfriends could have this action actively to show his love and caring towards his girl. LJ is really done a great job!!!!

3V56W3wmDQY9.jpg

LJ and Somin are willing to contribute their heart to treat each other and their love is full of sweetness and warmness. Although they are not 'First Love" , but their "Pureness" make all of us can understand how positive and the greatest of their love is .And i also believe in Joonie, he is so powerful and he must recover soon for his sickness with SoMin's support. I am looking forwards to see him after his military services and live blissfully forever with his SoMin.:lol:

"Father is strange" makes them knowing each other...

Good timing makes them understanding each other...

They love each other's goods,  always accept each other's shortcomings...

It is REALLY LOVE!

giphy.gif

PERFECT COUPLE FOREVER

5f6mXWzYX2gG.jpg  QugxHBHslqZC.jpg

Last sharing: MUST WATCH!!!!
It is my favourite MV of Joonmin which is made by a Chinese Joonmin fan.
Its BGM is MBLAQ - Beautiful (Love is coming!)
It includes all LJ and SoMin sweet moments :heart:  (not Joonghee and Miyoung xd)
Welcome to leave any comment via my youtube channel:lol:

Credits: 鄭大錢 from Bilibili.com

On 9/3/2018 at 10:53 PM, eyjooniesh said:

Hide contents

DX5RggyUQAAE-CY?format=jpg

I replayed them for this and they said was for fun, so disrespectful.  

@eyjooniesh actually i thought she is mature and nice Sominki shipper but i was wrong. I still remember she post something to their thread about not start war between other shippers bla bla bla. And i still remember when she give advise to Kenderjen  (now her ig name change to @channingtats_) in the instagram to focus to their own ship and ignore others. I saw her post because she use #jungsomin in her ig. So, i respect her for that. I admit that i have been lurking their thread only at beginning of their thread and stop reading in the middle  because i have headache reading their post, (ok, maybe i click just 3 or 4 times something like that ) . So, i don't know who attack their thread after the Kenderjen things. I believe that none of us that i know here is doing that . I think she is just a silent reader and troll like we have one here in our thread.  And i also curious why autumn sent open letter to their thread at that time . Did they say something bad to JM shippers??

@firebird88 as usual, thanks for your analysis.  if you have new mv from Chinese Joonmin fans, please post it here because i love the selection  of the song and the editing of their mv. 

xDpwTyy.jpg

rGE3k85.jpg

aJufeJJ.jpg

Q7D6GzP.jpg

I vote after the kiss scene :tongue: but they start have a feeling with each other before the kiss scene. Like MJW, i also felt something was thereB):D

@firebird88 so in love reading your analysis! Reminded us during the earlier days we shipped them, your detail analysis full with solid evidences, and some of it we haven't discuss yet. I'll bookmarked this page and read your analysis again and again to heal my "lovesick" towards them :tongue: Thank you so much!!! Please share more in the future. 

@camichi @irisariadne regarding the other sunk shipper, honestly I've given up on them, I thought they wouldn't reach this low, but I'm proven wrong. They are humiliating themselves with that rude meme. Also their bias, lmk. 

8 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

@firebird88 so in love reading your analysis! Reminded us during the earlier days we shipped them, your detail analysis full with solid evidences, and some of it we haven't discuss yet. I'll bookmarked this page and read your analysis again and again to heal my "lovesick" towards them :tongue: Thank you so much!!! Please share more in the future. 

@camichi @irisariadne regarding the other sunk shipper, honestly I've given up on them, I thought they wouldn't reach this low, but I'm proven wrong. They are humiliating themselves with that rude meme. Also their bias, lmk. 

@eyjooniesh 

Not only that. I think that the worst is the way she treated JSM. A woman insulting and humiliating another woman, with a chauvinist and anti-feminist attitude.

This person is lack of dignity and common sense. Even, if that comment weren’t to JSM but to another person or actress I would be offended the same. She was so low and dirty with that comment.

On 2018/3/13 at 4:50 PM, eyjooniesh said:

@eyjooniesh Thanks for your support:tongue: i don't know it is good or not, but i always put focus on small places which different from the others , and need to collect lots of information before consolidating a point:grimace: ( We could not focus on only one word/ one expression or one interview at one moment , then make a conclusion . One period is too short and it may be occurred by chance :ph34r:. We should search for more resources to make an analysis. It is because ONLY continuous words and action in a long period of time can fully reveal one's personality.) Therefore, i am willing to spend almost 2 months to know more about LJ. 

Joonie and SoMin both are simple and kind person. They will not judge another based on their status, background and appearance. In contrast, their behavior mainly follow by their emotions/feel/heart :wub: , that why i finally noticed that "mutual spiritual communication" is the reason of bringing Joonmin to fall in love together.^_^  Their love is so sweet-fluttering:heart:

@camichi @irisariadne Um...  Per my own opinion, just ignore those people which are rude and immature. I know that all fans both want to protect their celebrities:huh: , but some will protect/cheer up themselves by insulting and look others down:wacko:This way is totally wrong... By the way, we couldn't control them , just calm down and no need to feel depressed of their "irrational" action and comments.Whatever they says anything, it will not affect the "FACTS".

I hope all Joonmin fans can support them with respect and confidence.:blush:   Don't be easy to affect by other rumors which do not have any logic (for example,  his ex- lovers or their teenage friends says that...  If true, please show me evidence such as a video recording or some pics that could prove "those speaker's identity". If not, I also could say now :  my real identity is a famous celebrity' relative, so I could have a real disnasour as a gift :expressionless: isn't it!!?

~~DON'T BE SILLY~~

"LOVE" is not a competition,  there is no winner and loser.

"REAL Heart"  will guide Joonmin. 

ALL others which OUTSIDE their relationship have no position to judge them.

"Watch over them warmly" already is a great gift :rolleyes:

Joonie and Somin!!! Fighting:wub:

giphy.gif

eZ8rFamqwKyW.jpg

Archived