Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/3/2018 at 9:13 AM, eyjooniesh said:
read the caption again and again and I don't know why I get the feeling that she's implying it to Joon ><

#extremelyhappy

#whyareyoudoingthat

Joon is already promoted to private first class and usually they will be given holidays, it's not impossible he already on vacation now. (or maybe he sent the pooh by army mail) XD

My theory is after Joon saw Somin's ig(her picture in the toys shop),Joon bought this Pooh via online and it was delivered straight to Somin's house.Surprise!!!!!:tongue:

9 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Mi teoría es que después de que Joon viera la foto de Somin (su foto en la tienda de juguetes), Joon compró este Pooh a través de Internet y fue entregado directamente a la casa de Somin. ¡¡¡Levantarse !!!!!:tongue:

oh yeah that could be great, how nice if that happened, I support your theory:wub:

I am afraid that Joon wouldnt has time to spend with her cause he has to be performing at Olympics events. What dificult is for them . 

@eyjoonieshI think No mather what she would go because everybody already know about them. she can take a fly, i hope so. 

I want to see a pic of them together soon :heart:

Hi. not everyone can understand a relationship at a distance the people who have lived it know what I mean, you have to think positively, I do not fear that you do not see the Joonmin couple, but we do not really know if they saw if they are now together if tomorrow they will see each other next month, only they know it is allowed to send letters using the phone then we know they have communication that is very good they can be communicating every day by means of letters telling how they are It was in his day and things of daily life, they will be happy the days that can be seen and the emotion will be indescribable as when you first embraced him or kissed him for the first time, Being able to spend quality time in person with your partner is one of the best things there is to be a relationship at a distance. there are relationships that despite the distance focus on the positive side when you are away from the person and start communicating more tells you their fears what you mean for that person, you tell him what that person means to you, then that communication makes get to know your partner more deeply, that makes you feel more in love and the time you have with your partner values every minute you have it close and every time you see it is special, the most difficult thing is not being able to see your partner them They see each weekend, I think, there are couples who can only see each other twice a year and it works, as I see the couple Joonmin I think they will be able to deal with the issue of distance since their love is very deep. positive mind, Joonmin shippers

1 hour ago, MayraR said:

They see each weekend, I think, there are couples who can only see each other twice a year and it works, as I see the couple Joonmin I think they will be able to deal with the issue of distance since their love is very deep. positive mind, Joonmin shippers

true, there are long distanced relationship I know that still work no matter how long they haven't met with each other, because their love blooming everytime they meet :heart:I think it will be the same for JoonMin :blush:

11 hours ago, camichi said:

I am afraid that Joon wouldnt has time to spend with her cause he has to be performing at Olympics events. What dificult is for them . 

@eyjoonieshI think No mather what she would go because everybody already know about them. she can take a fly, i hope so. 

I want to see a pic of them together soon :heart:

you're her long time fan, so I will trust on your intuition ^_^but TBH for me even if she cannot go due to work schedule it doesn't matter because I know they're always thinking about each other no matter where they are :)))

21 hours ago, irisariadne said:

My theory is after Joon saw Somin's ig(her picture in the toys shop),Joon bought this Pooh via online and it was delivered straight to Somin's house.Suprise!!!!!:tongue:

but why the pooh suddenly on her bed???? :rolleyes: I don't want to think much about it, could be he asked some help from her mom to place the pooh on her bed for a Surprise! :lol:

12 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

but why the pooh suddenly on her bed???? :rolleyes: I don't want to think much about it, could be he asked some help from her mom to place the pooh on her bed for a Surprise! :lol:

Yes, i like this one , chingu. Like in the Somin hastag , that's #cute and make her#extremelyhappy. And i think its romantic too. 

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

I think  even Blood, DOTS and The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop that are  married couple, but this info is not mention their drama Wikipedia. (But, anyone can edit the wikipedia,right?) 

puCpzDS.jpg

yes everyone can edit it ^^

Somin already deleted this picture in her instagram. But thanks to this picture, it's the "key" that make me confidence that they have a romantic relationship. Before that, i was like 50%-50% . When she posted this picture, i was surprise actually. Because when i saw her in BTIMFL Bts, she look cheerful and smiling like always (of course , i can't judge her based on 2-3 minutes BTS because i don't know her real feeling) .Imagine if we were her, even though she know this guy not even a year, but they spend  7 months together almost everyday. During that time, they can have a date and know each other (in the set or outside the filming set) without afraid being caught by Dispatch or fans because people think they just a co-workers. They must meet or call everyday after FIS over despite their busy schedule. And after Lee Joon enlist, she must feel empty. For the 5 weeks until LJ finish his basic training , they lost contact with each other (i read in the @iamoutoftime twitter that for the first 2 weeks not even their families get updates).Luckily, her bf is celebrity, so she can see LJ picture in the army in the internet. And  when she posted this picture, its  around 4th weeks , it must be hard for her.:(

6F4Re8Z.jpg

29 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Somin already deleted this picture in her instagram. But thanks to this picture, it's the "key" that make me confidence that they have a romantic relationship. Before that, i was like 50%-50% . When she posted this picture, i was surprise actually. Because when i saw her in BTIMFL Bts, she look cheerful and smiling like always (of course , i can't judge her based on 2-3 minutes BTS because i don't know her real feeling) .Imagine if we were her, even though she know this guy not even a year, but they spend  7 months together almost everyday. During that time, they can have a date and know each other (in the set or outside the filming set) without afraid being caught by Dispatch or fans because people think they just a co-workers. They must meet or call everyday after FIS over beside their busy schedule. And after Lee Joon enlist, she must feel empty. For the 5 weeks until LJ finish his basic training , they lost contact with each other (i read in the @iamoutoftime twitter that for the first 2 weeks not even their families get updates).Luckily, her bf is celebrity, so she can see LJ picture in the army in the internet. And  when she posted this picture, its  around 4th weeks , it must be hard for her.:(

6F4Re8Z.jpg

I think she deleted this picture because it looks so sad and gloomy, she knows LJ is stalking her instagram,( even her hashtag:lol:) so she didnt want LJ to see how sad she was when she can't hear anything from him, she knows LJ will always be worried over her in the army. I think it's the reason why she deleted this picture , and the ring, she might want to hide it from fans especially LJ's fans who still hurting

@eyjooniesh  @wobieanne  Because we know the real story of this lovebirds, they just meet each other after separating for about  2 months. And LJ  also spent a large portion of his five days leave from the army to be with Somin. And their pictures for me is the sweetest and cutest dating pictures that Dispatch ever released (If i am not Joonmin shipper, i will also say the same thing). Before this, my fav Dispatch pictures is Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun and also  Soo Young SNSD and Kyung Ho.   

i5TET3r.jpg

6cS3dMl.jpg

https://onehallyu.com/topic/529007-dispatch-sooyoung-and-jung-kyung-ho-shooting-a-melo-movie-scene-on-the-street-you-guys-would-never/

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh  @wobieanne  Because we know the real story of this lovebirds, they just meet each other after separating for about  2 months. And LJ  also spent a large portion of his five days leave from the army to be with Somin. And their pictures for me is the sweetest and cutest dating pictures that Dispatch ever released (If i am not Joonmin shipper, i will also say the same thing). Before this, my fav Dispatch pictures is Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun and also  Soo Young SNSD and Kyung Ho.   

i5TET3r.jpg

6cS3dMl.jpg

https://onehallyu.com/topic/529007-dispatch-sooyoung-and-jung-kyung-ho-shooting-a-melo-movie-scene-on-the-street-you-guys-would-never/

yes their pictures can tell how romantic they are :wub: they're most beloved by knetz when their dating news got revealed :heart:

JSM will be endorsing glasses this time! LJ used to endorse rayban eyewear for arenakorea photoshoot before

Archived