Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

9 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

It's amazing how much he knows about child care when watching him in TRoS written William, seems like he already prepared for it, his newly born niece must have taught him a lot although he's busy with filming drama ,he loves children so much so of course he is interested at childcare, I'm sure he can be good father in the future, JSM is lucky to have responsible husband like him ^^ he's a homebody and rarely goes out, when JSM busy filming he can take good care of the child, maybe we can watch him in TRoS ?? LJ is like the next Song Ilkook, he can connect well with children mentally too XD  

kbs deleted this scene  :( they didn't know JM couple will be much more popular than the main couple I guess

But , after he leaves Mblaq , we rarely see him in variety show. If i not mistaken only 3 variety show that he join , Infinity Challenge, Running Man and Knowing Bros. So, I think he want to erase the babo image . But, if he join TROS (if he got married and have a children), i think he can show some parenting skills. I'm very impressed with Song Il Kook about how he discipline his the children. , example like thinking chair . And i learn something from that show. And,  I watched LJ in Hello Baby, the kids loves him. 

After episode 30, i think their screen time is lesser than other couple especially for Hye Young mother&father in law . But, after episode 40, i think they have more screen time. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, irisariadne said:

But , after he leaves Mblaq , we rarely see him in variety show. If i not mistaken only 3 variety show that he join , Infinity Challenge, Running Man and Knowing Bros. So, I think he want to erase the pabo image . But, if he join TROS (if he got married and have a children), i think he can show some parenting skills. I'm very impressed with Song Il Kook about how he discipline his the children. , example like thinking chair . And i learn something from that show. And,  I watched LJ in Hello Baby, the kids loves him. 

After episode 30, i think their screen time is lesser than other couple especially for Hye Young mother&father in law . But, after episode 40, i think they have more screen time. 

He said he want to focus at acting more and wanting to let go of his babo image, people commented badly about this because they really missed him in variety show, I guess Joon just don't want to participate in any variety shows anymore because of his past difficulty which resulting in him developing bipolar disorder but now he's cured. I guess he just want to take care of himself better and focus only at one thing, which is his passion, acting. 

her room

today is Lee Joon's  100th day of training!!! Usually soldiers will have their vacation after 100 days and they will be promoted to private first class soldier!

Jung Somin new cf!!

so during this picture posted she's filming the cf at Korea, the background looks like it's at Japan when it's actually not XD

So, Joonie already finished his 100 days of training, so he will take 4 days 3 nights break from army anytime now, maybe today , tomorrow or next week if he want to celebrate his birthday with Somin-i. And its has been 1 month since their dating news that shocking k-netz (and us ^_^

So, i post the videos about Joonmin dating news that was aired on Big 3 station (KBS,MBC&SBS) so we can make comparison . For Section TV (MBC) , @eyjooniesh already posted it in this thread  (from Viu ig) with Eng Sub, but it only show the half part of the clips not the complete one . So, i found the full clips with Eng Sub together with Late Night E-News (SBS) (I gave the direct link before ) .

Section TV (MBC) 

Late Night E-News (SBS) 

Entertainment Weekly (KBS) 

And for me , the winner is ......

Section TV MBC , Chukahae :tongue:

sag-gifs-9.gif

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:
today is Lee Joon's  100th day of training!!! Usually soldiers will have their vacation after 100 days and they will be promoted to private first class soldier!

I read that they will get 10 days of holiday every promotion. Maybe he will get another vacation next month?. 

https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/military-service-in-south-korea/7eVv_PepSPu55vDq38lRX8Be2ogDmGmVjBX

And, Korean also celebrate Korean New Year (same like like Chinese New Year and this year is 16th February 2018), is it possible that he will get time off on that day too?

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

I read that they will get 10 days of holiday every promotion. Maybe he will get another vacation next month?. 

https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/military-service-in-south-korea/7eVv_PepSPu55vDq38lRX8Be2ogDmGmVjBX

And, Korean also celebrated Korean New Year (same like like Chinese New Year and this year is 16th February 2018), is it possible that he will get time off on that day too?

I think he can choose when he wants to have holidays (I'm not that pro regarding korean military rules) but if that's true he will be able to spend his precious birthday with Somin his girlfriend so does when Somin having her precious birthday he will be there for her. Their rrelationship will work well because of that, God always planned for them to meet and I think they're really destined to be together ~ The military is not a hindrance for their relationship anymore, I'm sure both LJ and SM can endure this 537 or 509 days (if the shortened military days is true) left being apart from each other . Those who keep saying the military probably will make them break up can choke now XD

Archived