[Thailand Drama 2017] Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak แผนร้ายลงท้ายว่ารัก M-F on Ch3Thailand Thanks for Watching.

Ldy Gmerm

PaenRaiLongTaiWarak.jpg

Details:

• Title: แผนร้ายลงท้ายว่ารัก / Paen Rai Long Tai Warak
  • Duration: 45 mins
  • Episodes 30
  • Genre: Romance/Drama
  • Air Time: Monday-Friday
  • Broadcast Network: Channel 3 Thailand
  • Broadcast Period: June 1, 2017 --- July 11, 2017
  • Theme Song: Khopkhun Yang Noi Pai by: Inthira Yeunyong

Cast:

Cast Photo's:

86px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-aun.jpg  80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-may.JPEG80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-am.JPEG80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-ma.JPEG80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-pat.JPEG86px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-siri.jpg80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-ps.JPEG80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-sp.JPEG80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-lena.JPEG80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-jack.JPEG  80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-kosawis.JPEG300px-Kobsong1.jpgPumontree.jpg80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-kk.JPEG80px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-pang.JPEG86px-PaenRaiLongTaiWarak-tao.jpg 335px-Gade1.jpg

Credit above: http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Paen_Rai_Long_Tai_Warak

Synopsis: Fak Fah, Tawan, and Nu'Dao grew up as adopted siblings. When Tawan is forced to marry Pink to provide a father for her baby after she lies naming him as the father. Tawan tells Fak Fah who comes up with a plan to try to disrupt the wedding and stop it. Only it backfires and not only does Tawan still end up married to Pink and hating it but Fak Fah ends up married to Neung Pink's uncle. What secrets do these people have and who will be hurt when they are revealed? Will a couple who married on a lie be able to be together once all the secrets come out?

In Depth Sysnopsis:

Spoiler

Fak Fah, Tawan and Nu'Dao grew up as siblings (Tawan was adopted in). Tawan's parents were murdered and Fak Fah's and Nu'Dao father was also. When Fak Fah's mother died from cancer she asked Fak Fah to make sure to take care of Tawan and Nu'Dao and if someone comes to look for Tawan to let him go live with his real grandfather. Fak Fah takes care of and looks after both working hard so that they can go to University and have a good future. Tawan's rich grand father shows up not long after demanding for Tawan to come live with him. Tawan does not want to leave his sisters and says no but Fak Fah tells him he should go as per the wishes of their late mom. Fak Fah tells Jao Sua that just because Tawan was not living in wealth it did not mean he would not have a good future. To convince Tawan to go with his grandfather Fak Fah says she will go stay a bit until he gets comfortable. Dau decides to go to boarding school while this is going on. Things do not go as planned because Jao Sua does not like Fak Fah for being able to not only stand up to him and give back as much as he ties to give to her but also tells him about himself and his selfish, and awful attitude Fak Fah also seems to have way too much standing with Tawan which also makes him jealous.  JaoSua tries to buy Fak Fah to get out of Tawan's life thinking that Fak Fah is his girlfriend and holding on to him. Fak Fah throws the money back at him and scolds him for his attitude. As she is leaving the house Tawan wants to go as well but Fak Fah reminds him of his promise to stay.

Years later Tawan is still living with his grandfather and family although not happy about it and still loves his sisters but continues to hold his promise he made to his grandfather. Fak Fah who has her own business and Dau an up in coming model and actress are still close (although Nu'Dao is angry with Tawan at the moment.)  Fak Fah starts having dreams of their parents being killed and feels they are trying to ask her to find out the truth for them. Tawan is managing a club and meets Pink one night who is having her birthday party there. Pink who realizes who his family is sets out to trick him into marrying her to give her baby a father. Pink gets him drunk and takes him to a hotel and takes pictures of them while Tawan is passed out. Pink who's family is also rich gets sick in front of her father and uncle and they find out she is 2 months pregnant. Pink pulls out the pictures of her and Tawan naming him as the baby father. Of course her family then goes to his to force a marriage. Tawan angry at what Pink is trying to do lets her have it for lying on him and tells Fak Fah. Fak Fah then makes up a plan to try to disrupt the wedding by pretending to be Tawan's wife and pregnant with his child. Neung to protect his niece declares Fak Fah is his wife and that is his baby.  While locked in a room to keep her away from disturbing the rest of the wedding Fak Fah finds a picture of Tawan's mother at a engagement ceremony with someone from the same family (not sure if it was Pink's father or not) two years before Tawan was born. Fak Fah decides to find out who murdered their parents and continues on with the farce to stay in the house to search for clues. Because Neung has claimed Fak Fah as his wife his grandmother orders a marriage certificate for them as well and they are to stay married for a year. (with grandmother holding the marriage certificates for both couples)  From this point on family secrets and evil deeds and plots start.

Raw episodes can be found M-F on Ch3Thailand's YouTube Channel.

Subbed episodes are available online.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 1 part 1 raw:

Spoiler

Part 2:

Part 3:

Credit Ch3Thailand's YouTube Channel.

I am loving this drama.. The characters are funny but they also make me so angry at some of the things they do to others.

Tawan got himself into a pickle with Pink. He never should have let himself be put in a position to be forced to marry her when he has never slept with her and the baby is not his. I wish Pink would have named who the real father is. I see a lot of people angry when they do find out who the baby's dad is considering the man is in close proximity to everyone.

Khun Jao Sua (Tawan's grandfather) is a real piece of work. He does not listen to Tawan at all because a. he wants him to marry, and b. is ecstatic that it is a rich girl he deems more acceptable (still thinking Tawan and Fak Fah are too close.) and wants to get connected to the family. I wonder what he will do when the real truth comes out about who the child's father really is?

Episode 3 part 1 raw:

Spoiler

Part 2:

Part 3:

They certainly moved fast to have that wedding before Pink starts to show. Ugh I hate to see Pin all over Neung so very creepy. Why on earth does this girl think she has a chance with the uncle of the woman who is marrying her cousin? I loved Neung's face when Fak Fah walked in. He as taken with her until he realized who she was suppose to be.

I keep wondering if he is her uncle on her father's side or her mother's if it is her father's side then he is a bit irrational where she is concerned and can't seem to think that she could have lied and set that up to get a father for her baby.

Episode 4 Part 1 raw:

Spoiler

Part 2:

Part 3:

The One thing that I hate is that Fak Fah and Tawan/Nuk do not tell Dau what is going on. I am not sure why they have not just explained to her that Pink has forced Tawan to marry her for a baby that is not his. I guess the only reason is to make her not be involved when she has her own life but it is a disservice to her as their sister. As it stands it only makes Dau wonder what is going on and feel left out especially when she is use to seeing Fak Fah whenever she wants. I know Dau is mad at Tawan for something (perhaps staying with his grandfather and leaving them.. which I find not really to be his fault) but keeping her in the dark about what has happen is foolish.

I love what Fah does at the end when going to see the grandmother. That banana leaf sculpture she did was pretty.. I love all of Neung and Fak Fah scenes and Paan and Ongat are funny.

Episode 5 Part 1 raw:

Spoiler

Part 2:

Part 3:

Grandmother recognized what a diamond Fak Fah is and told Neung not to let her go at the end of the year. How funny is it that Tawan keeps arming Fak Fah to deter Neung's suppose advances lol... First is Pepper Spray and then its a Tazer. Looks like the hateful family is throwing a tantrum because gramps said that Pink will not only be moving to their house but be given a high position in the company. Pin and Pa are mad because neither of them have positions but the new grand daughter in law does. Tawan goes ahead to tell his grandfather that Pink already has a position in her fathers Diamond company and that her father may not want her to leave ti to come work for their company. (how delusional is gramps anyway to think Pink would want to leave her position in her fathers company to work in his?)

Episode 6 Part 1 raw:

Spoiler

Part 2:

Part 3:

Episode 6 gave us a flash back of what happen when they lost their parent and Fak Fah was taking care of them . It also shows what happen when gramps showed up one day demanding that Tawan come home to live with him. We see exactly how Fak Fah was treated and how she let gramps have it back. The sad part is the wicked crew was still running their mouths even back then.

This is brought on because Tawan and Pink are moving to Tawan's house. We see the lukewarm reception for Neung and of course Fak Fah. These people are so rude. Pin still thinks she has a chance to be with Neung and wants to get Fak Fah out the way. Its beyond creepy to me that her mother and her think this is acceptable.

Pin taking Fak Fah outside to use the servants bathroom and daring to run her mouth to her. I had wished Neung would hear more of the conversation. Another thing I do not approve of is Fak Fah not just telling Neung the truth. That she is a sister to Tawan nothing more and about their family and his grandfathers family. She has tried to warn him about Pink living in that house but no one listened to her as Neung thinks its jealousy for her lover. He should have listened to her later when things start to happen.

Episode 7 Part 1 Raw:

Spoiler

Part 2:

Part 3:

Pink moves into that horror house but she thinks she is slick. She is only wanting to stay in this house because of the baby's real father Wut. I still think she should have just claimed the real father instead of lying on Tawan. Those witches in that house will find out eventually who that baby belongs to.

Fak Fah is searching the house for more clues when she should just asks Neung to help her find out that answer.

What gets me is gramps allows that hateful family to talk to his servants that way. He is just as bad. I do not understand why he treats Wut and his mother Hathai so badly but its coming up why soon.

On 6/19/2017 at 8:49 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

Episode 3 part 1 raw:

Part 2:

Part 3:

They certainly moved fast to have that wedding before Pink starts to show. Ugh I hate to see Pin all over Neung so very creepy. Why on earth does this girl think she has a chance with the uncle of the woman who is marrying her cousin? I loved Neung's face when Fak Fah walked in. He as taken with her until he realized who she was suppose to be.

I keep wondering if he is her uncle on her father's side or her mother's if it is her father's side then he is a bit irrational where she is concerned and can't seem to think that she could have lied and set that up to get a father for her baby.

I'm enjoying this drama.  It's a lot funnier than I expected from the melodrama plot. Currenly finished with Ep. 3. I'm still having trouble figuring out the family relationships and names as many characters have several names. Is that Pink's Dad in the old wedding photo with Tawan's Mom? Or perhaps another brother in that family? 

I believe Neung is uncle to Pink on the father's side since they have the same last name and I think he called the father "my brother". Also, the Great Grandmother/Grandmother said that she wanted the marriage between Neung and Fah because the baby had her blood and she is the Dad's Grandma, so he must be the paternal relative to pink. But, yeah, the family relationships are confusing.

17 hours ago, Table122000 said:

I'm enjoying this drama.  It's a lot funnier than I expected from the melodrama plot. Currenly finished with Ep. 3. I'm still having trouble figuring out the family relationships and names as many characters have several names. Is that Pink's Dad in the old wedding photo with Tawan's Mom? Or perhaps another brother in that family? 

I believe Neung is uncle to Pink on the father's side since they have the same last name and I think he called the father "my brother". Also, the Great Grandmother/Grandmother said that she wanted the marriage between Neung and Fah because the baby had her blood and she is the Dad's Grandma, so he must be the paternal relative to pink. But, yeah, the family relationships are confusing.

Welcome @Table122000, great to have you in the thread.

Yes, I found it a lot funnier than I expected as well which is a pleasant surprise. I hope as the story goes further (and the plot gets a bit darker) that we do not loose the funny moments from the cast. Yes, I thought/think it is Pink's father in that photo also we keep seeing a flashback scene from Fak Fah of perhaps Tawan/Nuk's parents in a green VW bug being shot up one night. The first time you see its Pink's father standing up on a hill with some gunmen as they look down towards the street and are firing. But I have to wonder did he really try to harm Nuk's parents perhaps because his mom ran off or refused to go through with the wedding? From what I see they can call someone husband or wife just because they are engaged or sleep with them or date them for a bit of time. If it is Pink's dad then I have to think he liked Nuk's mom but she already was in love with his father and her father (Jao Sua (his grandfather) tried to force that union just like he did with Nuk because of the family's wealth, reputation and royalty. Only Nuk's mom must have run off after the engagement/wedding and he lost face and was angry and jealous.

I feel bad for Neung. What will he do if his brother Paat really did hurt Tawan/Nuk's parents and Fak Fah's dad? What will he say to find out that Pink did lie just like Tawan and Fak Fah said? I think he is a good man and we can see he loves his niece but  he seems so blinded that she could have done something wrong in order to get a father for her child.

Also why is it ok for her to claim another woman's man even when he had a "suppose" baby on the way? If this was real Pink stole a man and took a father from a child for her own and Neung helped her by claiming a child not of his own. He put himself in the same position that Tawan is in only willingly. Pink should have told Tawan the truth of who the father was I think . Tawan and Fak Fah would have helped her be with Wut.

One thing I can't seem to understand is if Tawan/Nuk knows why his grandfather and the rest treat Wut and his mother that way. I feel like he does not know that Wut is or that Hathai is a possible relative. But then again perhaps he does. I know that the wicked quartet does because that witch Jariya and Pin both have mentioned her being an Aunt.(but then again it is a sign of respect to call and elder "Aunt" especially a servant in the household for many years.)

I would love it if Wut and his mother Hathai leave that house, as they do not need to stay and be abused by those people or Gramps. Pink is still staying in that house to be close to Wut and his mother but I am angry because she is denying that woman her grandchild because of her lie. If she could not claim Wut in front of everyone she never should have had a relationship with him or slept with him.

Pink wants someone to shower her with love and affection and she forgets that she lied to marry Tawan. No  one should give her what she craves because of a marriage certificate. She should have been with the baby's dad and grandmother to get the love and affection she wants.

Jariya is totally crazy and obsessed not to mention greedy. I think all of that is from finding out that Aipwat is not the blood son of the Grandfather but a distant relative who he adopted. She was trying to marry rich and instead got a dud(who is a gambler) and is angry about it. As the drama progresses and I see more of Jariya personality and? flashbacks I keep asking myself did she kill Nuk's parents to get them out the way so they would not inherit Did she lie on them and that is why Gramps did not show up right away to get him? I guess we will have to see..

The drama is up to 14 eps subbed so far but I can see there will be a bumpy road ahead soon because some scenes in the Music Video's above show we will get our melo bit with that hateful Pin right in the middle going after Neung.

11 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Welcome @Table122000, great to have you in the thread.

Yes, I found it a lot funnier than I expected as well which is a pleasant surprise. I hope as the story goes further (and the plot gets a bit darker) that we do not loose the funny moments from the cast. Yes, I thought/think it is Pink's father in that photo also we keep seeing a flashback scene from Fak Fah of perhaps Tawan/Nuk's parents in a green VW bug being shot up one night. The first time you see its Pink's father standing up with some gun men as they look down towards the street and are firing. But I have to wonder did he really try to harm Nuk's parents perhaps because his mom ran off or refused to go through with the wedding. From what I see they can call someone husband or wife just because they are engaged or sleep with them or date them for a bit of time. If it is Pink's dad then I have to think he liked Nuk's mom but she already was in love with his father and her father (Jao Sua (his grandfather) tried to force that union just like he did with Nuk because of the family's wealth, reputation and royalty. Only Nuk's mom must have run off after the engagement/wedding and he lost face and was angry and jealous.

I feel bad for Neung. What will he do if his brother Paat really did hurt Tawan/Nuk's parents and Fak Fah's dad? What will he say to find out that Pink did lie just like Tawan and Fak Fah said? I think is good he loves his niece so much but he seems so blinded that she could have done something wrong in order to get a father for her child.

Also why is it ok for her to claim another woman's man even when he had a "suppose" baby on the way? If this was real Pink stole a man and took a father from its real dad and Neung helped her by claiming a child not of his own. HE put himself in the self position that Tawan is in only willingly. Pink should have told Tawan the truth of who the father was I think . Tawan and Fak Fah would have helped her be with Wut.

One thing I can't seem to understand is if Tawan/Nuk knows why his grandfather and the rest treat Wut and his mother that way. I feel like he does not know that Wut is or that Hathai is a possible relative. But then again perhaps he does. I know that the wicked quartet does because that witch Jariya and Pin both have mentioned her being an Aunt.(but then again it is a sign of respect to call and elder "Aunt" especially a servant in the household for many years.

I would love it if Wut and his mother Hathai leave that house, as they do not need to stay and be abused by those people or Gramps. Pink is still staying to be close to Wut and his mother but I am angry because she is denying that woman her grandchild because of her lie. If she could not claim Wut in front of everyone she never should have had a relationship with him or slept with him.

Pink wants someone to shower her with love and affection and she forgets that she lied to marry Tawan. No  one should give her what she craves because of a marriage certificate. She should have been with the baby's dad and grandmother to get the love and affection she wants.

Jariya is totally crazy and obsessed not to mention greedy. I think all of that is from finding out that Aipwat is not the blood son of the Grandfather but a distant relative. She was trying to marry rich and instead got a dud and is angry about it. As the drama progresses and I see more of Jariya personality and flashbacks I keep asking myself did she kill Nuk's parents to get them out the way so they would not inherit. Did she lie on them and that is why Gramps did not show up right away to get him? I guess we will have to say..

The drama is up to 14 eps subbed so far but I can see there will be a bumpy road ahead soon because some scenes in the Music Video's above show we will get our melo bit with that hateful Pin right in the middle going after Neung.

Thanks, @Ldy Gmerm

Yes, I hope that the drama can keep the humor until the last episode also. Currently up to Ep. 9 which was both so dramatic and funny. Of course we have the big reveal to Neung about Fah's fake pregnancy, but then when she tazed herself-LOL-hahaha! I understand your frustration with the lack of communication from everyone but if the characters all behaved logically then there wouldn't be a drama, so I'm just going with it. I agree that it makes much more sense for Wut and his Mom to leave that house, as he has begged her to do several times, but of course Wut's Mom is not behaving with any logic or common sense. I'm not sure what the backstory is there. My feeling is that she had an affair with a son of the family who died, and maybe the Grandfather blamed her for the death, but agreed to let her stay on since she was pregnant, and then agreed to pay for Wut's education and give him a job at the company because he is a grandchild, though illegitimate. This would explain why he looks down on her and her son and treats them badly-but I have no proof of anything (so far). 

Anyway, look forward to catching up with the rest of the episodes. I'm hoping we can explore the mystery part a bit more going forward. I have to say I'm most invested with the Neung/ Fah romance and the mystery of the parents deaths. I'm not really caring about Pink/Tawan/Wut/ Dao strorylines. One thing that puzzles me is what age is Neung supposed to be? In Ep. 9, Fah called him an "old man" but he looks like he's in his early 30s at most.

6 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Thanks, @Ldy Gmerm

Yes, I hope that the drama can keep the humor until the last episode also. Currently up to Ep. 9 which was both so dramatic and funny. Of course we have the big reveal to Neung about Fah's fake pregnancy, but then when she tazed herself-LOL-hahaha! I understand your frustration with the lack of communication from everyone but if the characters all behaved logically then there wouldn't be a drama, so I'm just going with it. I agree that it makes much more sense for Wut and his Mom to leave that house, as he has begged her to do several times, but of course Wut's Mom is not behaving with any logic or common sense. I'm not sure what the backstory is there. My feeling is that she had an affair with a son of the family who died, and maybe the Grandfather blamed her for the death, but agreed to let her stay on since she was pregnant, and then agreed to pay for Wut's education and give him a job at the company because he is a grandchild, though illegitimate. This would explain why he looks down on her and her son and treats them badly-but I have no proof of anything (so far). 

Anyway, look forward to catching up with the rest of the episodes. I'm hoping we can explore the mystery part a bit more going forward. I have to say I'm most invested with the Neung/ Fah romance and the mystery of the parents deaths. I'm not really caring about Pink/Tawan/Wut/ Dao strorylines. One thing that puzzles me is what age is Neung supposed to be? In Ep. 9, Fah called him an "old man" but he looks like he's in his early 30s at most.

That is very true if we had the characters acting logically then we would have no drama to tell. As for Hathai and Wut I will not tell you the real reason she is not leaving as it will be coming up soon. Or that your theory of why she stays will be proven unfounded. The truth is much more evil and hateful (in my view) along with sadder then what we knew prior to episode 10 or 11. All I can say is given her treatment she really should have just packed and left taking her son with her but she stays for her own reason even if the person does not even give her the respect she deserves.

Are you watching the sub episodes? If not I would be happy to give you the link to the awesome person who is doing the fan sub for the show.  New episodes show up around 9am US time on Ch3's youtube site of course they are the raw versions in parts.

Note: If anyone would like me to continue to post the raw video's in the thread let me know.

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

That is very true if we had the characters acting logically then we would have no drama to tell. As for Hathai and Wut I will not tell you the real reason she is not leaving as it will be coming up soon. Or that your theory of why she stays will be proven unfounded. The truth is much more evil and hateful (in my view) along with sadder then what we knew prior to episode 10 or 11. All I can say is given her treatment she really should have just packed and left taking her son with her but she stays for her own reason even if the person does not even give her the respect she deserves.

Are you watching the sub episodes? If not I would be happy to give you the link to the awesome person who is doing the fan sub for the show.  New episodes show up around 9am US time on Ch3's youtube site of course they are the raw versions in parts.

Note: If anyone would like me to continue to post the raw video's in the thread let me know.

Gosh-now you've whetted my curiosity for the story behind Wut's Mom. I'm watching the subbed episodes, but thanks for the offer. I hope that more people will tune in to this drama- so refreshing to see the comedy mixed in with the melodrama, and the show is very self aware about it, like when they have funny sound effects and music during what would normally be a very "serious" scene.

18 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Gosh-now you've whetted my curiosity for the story behind Wut's Mom. I'm watching the subbed episodes, but thanks for the offer. I hope that more people will tune in to this drama- so refreshing to see the comedy mixed in with the melodrama, and the show is very self aware about it, like when they have funny sound effects and music during what would normally be a very "serious" scene.

That is my thought as well. They have the proper accompaniment to the scene. I think they have a awesome cast. Especially in Ongat and Paan. Those two add lighter moments to the story for me. I really like the chemistry between Neung and Fak Fah but the times we have Paan squealing over the OTP being together is funny or the small knowing smile from Ongat when he witnesses some skin-ship or a cute argument between them is awesome. A lot of Neung's reactions to Fak Fah are because he likes her. I think he fell for her the first moment he saw her walking into that wedding. He is really jealous over Tawan and I can't wait until he finds out the true relationship between Fak Fah and Tawan. He has the perfect way to do so in meeting Nu'Dao I wonder if he will use it to find out information about Fak Fah?

I do have to wonder was Paat ever a mobster. Neung mentioned something to Fake Fah earlier on about Paat being mixed up in something earlier I thought. It is what made Fak Fah faint and have the vision of the car being shot up.

Another thing I like is that Paat and Neung are not stupid men. It is not taking almost the entire drama for them to realize who is doing the bad things and at the very least have camera's to catch them. It brings up a lot of questions about why someone killed Paat's wife in the last flash backs. I am waiting to see the subs on episode 16 to find out.

It also makes me think that by the end of the drama Jariya will be in jail or die. I can see Aipwat going to jail or killed for his embezzling and gambling and I hope his son Pa is in jail as well. I really want to see Pin go to jail too. Every time I see this character she seems truly deluded to me.

One thing I can't seem to get warm to is Pink's character. I am not sure if it is her snobbish and bratty attitude or if its her lie on Tawan to give her baby a father. But her continued sniping about Tawan and Fak Fah is irritation when she stole a man (technically) in order to have a dad for her baby. Even though we know it is a fake relationship and Fak Fah and Tawan are siblings not lovers. But her knowing that Tawan is not the real father of her child it just makes me angry that she dares to be mad at someone she stole technically from someone else. But yet she is hugging the real baby father's and wanting to be close to him living in that house. It will be interesting when she finds out as well who Fak Fah truly is and I can't stand her nastiness to Nu'Dao either. I think her one saving grace is she totally serves it back to Jariya and Pin whenever they choose to run their mouths that is her one saving grace for me. But she needs to be careful around those women because they are truly evil.

Now , I am going to put the true reason why Jao Sua treats Hathai and Wut the way he does under the spoiler. And trust it is a spoiler so read at your own risk. If you have watched past episode 9 then you will find out who she is anyway but this is a more detailed explanation and quite frankly it makes me want to slap Jao Sua even more then I already do. It also confirms again how Tawan came to live with Fak Fah and Nu'Dao growing up as siblings and the background of Aipwat, Pin and Pa's no good gambling father.

Spoiler

" Tawan – The son to Itthitpon & Suthasanee Ritlueprakarn (Jao Sua Itthit’s daughter). Because of different of status that Jao Sua Itthit doesn’t agree to the relationship between Itthitpon & Suthasanee Ritlueprakarn. So they ended up fled/leave the family. Itthitpon & Suthasanee Ritlueprakarn was murdered and Tawan was adopted by Fak Fah & Nu’Dao’s family. And they grew up as siblings.

Hathairat – Daughter of Jao Sua Itthit with a servant. Jao Sua Itthit thinks that the servant purposely trap him and therefore dislikes Hathairat too. Hathairat got married however her husband died when she was expecting Wut. And when she was trying to leave the house, she was gang raped while pregnant with Wut. (This is what Jariya is using to threaten Hathairat at the end of ep12) That’s why she went back to Jao Sua Itthit’s house and he welcome her back but in the status of servant.

Apiwat – Pin & Pa’s father is just a child of a distance relative who Jao Sua Itthit adopted and was once promised to give his inheritance to. (That was before Tawan went back to stay with the family)"

credit Neko^^MeowMeow

@Ldy Gmerm I finally made it..lol! Wow Jariya and Pin are truly nasty. I knew they were going to do something terrible soon but I didn't expect them to be bold enough to hurt Fak Fah's sister at a major event. Jariya hiding behind the sofa afterwards was so ridiculous and it was upsetting when no one bothered to check there. The witch is definitely connected to the deaths of Fak Fah's and Tawan's parents! She is so eager to have Tawan, Fak Fah and even Pink gone. Her daughter's obsession with Neung though annoying is quite comical and shameless. Seriously, how do you cling on to a married man in public and even go as far as asking him out for lunch?! Lmao! I can't help but wonder what she'll do next..maybe get him drunk and make it seem like they slept together? Smh.

Surprisingly, Tawan may just be my favorite character in this drama. I expected him to be an obnoxious rich guy but he seems to have a good heart. I just love it when he goes against his grandfather. He is truly the only person in that house who has the guts to do it and get away with it lol. The others just shiver when the old guy lets them have it. It's sad he was forced into the marriage with Pink and it is really cruel of her to marry him and then live under the same roof as the father of her baby. That is completely messed up and so cruel!  It's surprising that Jariya has not spilled the beans yet(she knows about this too right or is it just that awful son of hers?).

Tawan's grandfather...I really wanted to understand this man until the big reveal about Wut's mom being his daughter. How can he just insult her and turn a blind eye to his family members insulting her?! Those scenes are hard to watch and I don't understand her logic for remaining in the house and forcing her son to endure the humiliation. I think Wut may be very smart and will make something of himself if allowed to spread his wings. In episode 15 Jariya threatened to reveal the poor woman's past....whatever it is I hope it's not too terrible because she seems pretty scared and ashamed.

@tinatrix236 Welcome!! I was waiting on you to make the rounds here..

Pin is the way she is because of her crazy mother and her snobbish and hateful grandfather. Have you noticed whenever Jao Sua starts in on them for their gambling or disappearing Pin snuggles up to him to distract him? Jariya is just as deluded that her daughter is a catch. Pin may not have done the deeds to hurt people but she is just as guilty because she was in on the plot to do it. Also how bratty is she? She is hateful and obsessed over someone she knows is married. But then even before Fak Fah and Neung married she was creepily trying to snag him. I am not sure if they think this is ok because they are not really blood related to Tawan or not but its just foul to go after the uncle of the woman who has married the cousin. I have not seen anyone in Pin's family really do anything at that company except steal from it and frame some poor employee for it by making her sign a false confession. What gets me is Jao Sua fusses that they went over his head in firing the woman but he does not investigate in detail if what they said was truth.

What I have to think is the marriage of Neung and Fak Fah has not been announced to the public. It is the only way Pin is getting away with clinging on to Neung and you can tell he does not like it nor does Ongat his bodyguard. Its beyond scuzzy. I am very sure that when Paat Pink's dad sees this she will not be approving of that behavior. My guess is Pin wants to be seen with Neung to raise her status and be seen as his girlfriend. Did you see she went as far as to even dare to tell Nu'Dao to stay away from her boyfriend. What I find funny is does Pin not know the connection of Nu'Dao to Fak Fah? Because it would have been a good time to spill that Fak Fah was married to Neung and say something about her loosing that man cause she miscarried. Only thing I can think is no she does not know of the connection.

It was foolish of them to harm Nu'Dao because she had lunch with Neung and was the presenter he was going around the party with. (Not to mention jealousy over how pretty she is.) The villans always seem to go to far and should have chilled out after the 1st two times they tried to hurt Pink and ran down Fak Fah. I too had wished they looked behind the curtain/couch but Jariya still got caught as the camera's the police put in confirmed for them who did it.

You are on the same page as me. It is more and more becoming clear that Jariya may be behind the deaths of Tawan's parents and Fak Fah and Nu'Dao's dad. I keep feeling that if it turns out to be true then its because she wanted to eliminate anyone who could come in and push her family out of inheriting. Remember what has been said so far. Aipwat  thought when he was adopted as Jao Sua's son he would inherit. Only when Tawan came back Jao Sua changed it to give it all to Tawan. My guess is Jariya and her band of crooks and thieves will be out of there at the end and the ones to inherit will be Wut and Tawan or Tawan will let Wut have it as payment to his aunt and cousin for the treatment they endured in that house. Like you Wut is very smart its too bad that his grandfather is going to learn a horrible lesson about his bias and snobbish attitude. He will prolly stroke out if it turns out our suspicions are true about who is behind the deaths of his daughter and her husband. I think he is under the wrong impression and I bet it is a lie born from Jariya.

Tawan is the way he is because he was raised by Fak Fah's parents, then her mother alone and later Fak Fah. Its also why he is able to go toe to toe with his grandfather and get away with it. The only reason Tawan continues to stay in that house is to honor that promise he made to the old man to do so and not disappoint Fak Fah. He is not happy there and does not want to stay there but he stays because he knows it was the last wish of his adopted mother (Fak Fah's mom). His grandfather also knows that if he even dares to push Tawan the wrong way he will walk and the old man does not want that to happen but his nasty personality will end up alone in that house I hope with everyone who truly cared about him leaving.

Pink is learning a hard lesson for her lie. She is not getting what she thought she would in lying on Tawan. I can't understand why she thought the man would give her love and support when she lied and forced him to marry her. If he truly had a woman before Pink did this who was pregnant she left a woman with out her man and a baby without a father. ( I am seeing this more and more in these Thai Drama's girls end up pregnant not knowing or unable to be with the real father of the baby and feel its ok to steal another woman's man and tell her to leave him alone all because they feel it is necessary to find a father for their child and never thinking about whose life they are ruining in doing it. )  I love how Tawan dishes it back to her and calls her out for her lying and trying to get a father for her baby. He keeps jabbing she does not know who the baby daddy is having slept with some random man LMAO..  It will be so much worse for her later when the truth comes out and my guess is something again will happen to her and Wut will not be able to control his reaction and the cat will be out the bag. As for Jariya knowing no only Pa knows and has not told as Wut told him if he did tell about the past relationship or the baby he would squeal about their stealing.

As for Hathai I think she is truly foolish to live in a house with her father and have him treat her and her son that way. Its selfish all because she wants to be close to her father. A father who does not seem to care about her or his blood grandson. Just wait when the truth comes out about who's baby Pink is carrying then the old man will want to claim Wut and I hope he tells him to jump off a cliff. (above in the spoiler gives you the background on what happen to have Hathai treated that way. ) I think that Jao Sua is foolish to think he is such a catch that someone was trying to trap him. Even if the servant was that has nothing to do with his daughter or his grandson.

My biggest question now is how deep is Jariya's crimes.. Did she have anything to do with the death of Pink's mother? Maybe lying to Jao Sua that Paat was behind the death of Tawan's mother causing the old man to kill his wife?

Also in the Music Video's above there are scenes we have not seen yet. And I think there is coming up a point where Neung breaks up with Fak Fah to pretend to date Pin. But I do not think he tells her what he is doing or Pin and Jariya frame Fak Fah for something which makes Neung break up with her and treat her badly or they out the truth about the marriage and family connections. Either way there are scenes of Fak Fah crying after Neung that I am really dreading to see.

@Ldy Gmerm In one scene after Tawan argues with Jao Sua, the old man says something about Tawan not knowing the truth..I can't wait to find out what it is. If Jao Sua is responsible for the death of Pink's mother, why would he encourage the marriage between Tawan and Pink? Jao Sua may be over the top but assassination may not be his style..i think that's right up Jariya's alley. She seems to know or have a connection to thugs and probably has them on speed dial. Maybe Pink's mother knew something about Jariya that the latter needed to keep hidden and so got killed.

As for Wut, my guess is the band of crooks will do quite a big of damage to the company and he will be the one who saves his grandfather. The old man may not want to acknowledge both him and his mother but at least he could have saved them from the indignity of being servants in that house. He is truly terrible and no amount of sorry will make up for these terrible actions. Wut is very bitter and understandably so...why should he wait hand and foot on those crooks who are not even blood relatives?! He could just walk out of that house and make something of himself. His mother is indeed selfish for forcing him to remain there with her and endure the nastiness. What does she expect? Does she really think that Jao Sua will one day hug her and publicly acknowledge her as his daughter? She is under the false delusion that if she continues to remain there and take it she will be accepted smh. More importantly is the fact that hers and Wut's lives are in danger living with those people. The moment the public finds out about the connection to Jao Sua, Jariya and her family will feel threatened and anxious. Wut's life and that of his child(when Jariya finds out about this) will be in danger.

What is this about Neung and Pin? Nooooo! I don't want to see or imagine that scene..not even for a second lmao. If that happens Pin won't hesitate to make a public announcement about it and of course we can expect her to be worse than ever. 

@tinatrix236

I mentioned that scene before. I suspect that what Jao Sua thinks his daughter and her husband did to him will turn out to be a lie born out of Jariya's mouth or out of his on social status bigotry or bias. I keep getting the impression he looked down on the man his daughter loved and that is prolly why he tried to get her with a rich family but it did not work. What I do not understand is how he can think to not know who the people were and ok his grandson marrying the daughter of that family. Unless it turns out that it was not Pink's father in that picture with Tawan's mother but another brother or relative to that family. I am going to have to go back and see if I can catch a glimpse of who is in that picture for sure again. I keep thinking it is Paat and I can almost for sure think that Fak Fah thought it was too. All I see from Jao Sua is an elitist attitude that has cost him very important things in life. 

I agree with you about Jariya she is a thug and she does have a lot of bad people on speed dial. My guess it will all come back to her later which makes me think either her family was not well off or she came from con artist or connivers who were gold diggers. Either way finding out that Aipwat was not the legit son of Jao Sua or that he changed his mind about giving the inheritance as truly set off her killer instincts. They have kissed up to the man for years and are seen as not important or family really which really makes her mad but then its what she gets for trying to marry rich. Now she trying to do the same with her awful daughter Pin, but I suspect they have no idea who they are dealing with in Pink's family. Remember the guns in Neung's night stand? He had three (born out of what happen to his sister in law I bet.) of them. Even Paat had guns or magazines about guns. Looking at Paat face when he realize someone tried to hurt Pink and hurt his brothers wife you can tell something did not sit right with him. Jariya is so arrogant and assured she is able to get away with anything but all of her mess will come back to her. 

They have already done damage with their embezzling of money also the false confession and firing of that employee. It will all show that old man that he should have had better control and checking behind them or listened to Wut and Tawan. 

As for Hathai I think its a matter of his being her blood. She thinks she is serving her father and thanking him for giving her life but really its very foolish of her. She will not get the appreciation she deserves from this man until he has stroked out and Wut and Tawan have got the company back on it's feet and its proven the only honest ones around him were those three. 

Yes if you look at the MV at the beginning of the thread there seems to be a scene where Neung is sitting with Pin being cozy or they have caused trouble for Fak Fah or Pink. But then there is one where Fak Fah seems to have an injured arm and she is running after Neung's car and Pin is in it with him and she falls in the street outside the hospital crying with her IV pole. But it also seems that Fak Fah will leave and Neung will go after her I think. My guess is either he will be very angry with her and think she lied to him or finds out the truth about what she was up to and who Tawan really is to her or Pin has lied on her framing her for something or outing what they were up to or he does it because he can't have her learn that he is trying to trap Jariya and Pin. 

Spoiler

Episode 8 Part 1 raw:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Episode 9 Part 1 raw:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Episode 10 Part 1 raw:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Episodes 8-10 raw above.

I have to say the more I see Jao Sua it confirms my earlier view of him. He is like a petulant child wanting all of Tawan's love, respect and affection and he can't get it. He fails to see it is because of his attitude and behavior. If the child Fak Fah pretended to have was real it would have been his great grandchild and he would have denied it just like he does his own daughter (Hathai) by the maid and his grandson (Wut). I think Tawan told him right if he continues to be unreasonable in his attitude towards people (outside of Jariya and her little band of thieves , he should kick them out) or has no compassion for others he will never be happy.

The Police along with Paat and Neung both suspect and pretty much know it's Jariya and Pin who are behind what happen to Pink and Fak Fah as the police officer friend told Neung crimes such as these are born out of jealousy, envy and perhaps some greed. Episode 16 was short but episode 17 seems to shed more light on what is going on or what they found out.

Archived