THE SUSPICIOUS PARTNERS ❤️ JiBong/JiJi Couple [No Ji Wook x Eun Bong Hee/Ji Chang Wook x Nam Ji Hyun Couple] ❤️

rottenxtears

JI CHANG WOOK x NAM JI HYUN COUPLE THREAD

(No Ji Wook and Eun Bong Hee in the drama Suspicious Partner)

jichangwook-namjihyun-suspicious-partner

Ji Chang Wook

Suspicious-Partner1.jpg

Profile:

Name: Ji Chang-Wook

Hangul: 지창욱

Born: July 5, 1987

Birthplace: South Korea

Height: 180 cm.

Nam Ji Hyun

FOREIGN201704170959000344715407624.jpg

Profile:

Name: Nam Ji-Hyun

Hangul: 남지현

Birthdate: September 17, 1995

Birthplace: South Korea

Height: 162 cm

2017051001000757000053331.jpg

YEHEY!!!! LET THE SHIPPING GALORE BEGINS.

I confess when I first watched Healer, I shipped JCW to PMY hard. Like ultimate OTP!

But it happens every single time that I ship JCW to anyone even to a wall because he is shippable okay? hahahaha

BUT this is the first time I'm joining a thread that officially ship a particular actor to an actress. And yes, JCWXPMY OTP got dethroned by these two adorable puppies that I will be shipping for the rest of my life (I swore).

Disregard the age gap because numbers really don't matter, I want them to be real (SO HARD). So dramagods? kdramagods? GOD? god of love? and whoever god that is there to hear my wished...especially korean archery cupid...PLEASEEEEE!!! With your accurate archery skills, throw to these two your blessings and let them be one!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA XD

p.s. Sorry for being a hardcore. I just can't with these two!!!!

Archived