• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww TW finally got the nerve to put earbuds into EH's ear and nice throwback to when TW asked what flowers she wanted.

I figured the final "enemy" will be the dad.  This time he can make things right and make amends to what happened to Jk.

22 minutes ago, shinesun said:

what a plot twist?!!!!! why sarang omma met with principal , she become X..LMAO!!!? I need your explanation @tituyphing

we got tricked, guys! we got tricked!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

EAT THAT SLEZEBALLL!!!!!!!AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHA:D:D

Mian mian, I didn't read replies while reporting, coz too fast moving.
I wish that's all answered :) 

Whoa, so sweet, and look at the boy who just stares  at EH (holding the flowers) with so so much love in his eyes. 

Gosh these school authorities, yuck.  Threatening is their m.o.   Now dad threatens TW with EH's expulsion?  On the basis that she is the accomplice?   Hellooooo.  That's lame.  TW learned the hard way with Joonki, so he will fight this.   

Looking forward to next week, but this long week ahead, am just gonna spazz woth you all here.

13 minutes ago, shinesun said:

ANDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Now this is the real conflict, because TW dad isnt an easy opposite to tackle. But i hope this will be the way for TW to finnaly stand up for another person that he's cherish the most, as he once "failed" to "protect" joongi. 

If this is a game, final boss is Taewoon's dad. The Director. HAHA super scary ending note on tonight's episode seriously.

So we are really won't get anything from Sooji (the police) hehehe, I don't know why should she there. (I am sorry I need to vent out all the things I don't understand from her character. She seems going back and forth from good-bad-good)

@tituyphing LOL, IKR!I feel ike her being there is only to become the love center of the shim teacher and the gym teacher. I see no points she's there in first place. If there is one lacking from the writer, that would be the officer han character. Like seriously..she's so wishy washy!

I've a gut feeling that all along TW's dad has been suspecting him as X and didnt act early as he's just testing the efficiency of the School authorities and Principal. He could have employed private investigators to get him earlier on if he'd wanted to.

I still wont FORGIVE SR for providing the principal with the evidence though.:angry:

How to survive until next week? :cold_sweat:

4 hours ago, chubbz said:

Tae Woon needs to practise his dancing to catch up with Eun Ho...but if he is going to be stunned just seeing her in a white dress, I wonder if he will suffer from major nose bleed if he sees her dancing like this :rolleyes:

He will definitely get nosebleed. lol

I wonder if Kim S jong thought him some of the moves. Can't wait to see the bts....chinca.

1 hour ago, tituyphing said:

Eunho saved taewoon from cafetaria. Then they fled then go separate ways. When taewoon got cornered he put off his hoodie and came off nowhere as if he's following X and pretends to chase X with them. And make them run all the places till them drop

Meets eunho at storage, seeing eunho worried about him, he pretends to have twisted ankle Kkk this boy

Yeahhh...this boy...his mind so quick to act., pretending to have sprained his legs. He's so happy even if he has to walk back home. He doesn't really care about his bike i must say, his bike comes after EH. And EH is number 1. 

Finally we will come to TW's dad...the last opponent in School.

This will be interesting to watch, as it will also be the closure for TW and his dad about his past with JG.

It's not easy being a dad to an 18 year old boys...but it's high time he needs to listen or have a heart to heart talk with TW.

Just talk it out ..you two. I hope to see both visiting omma at the gravesite with happiness and lovely smiles. :) 

33 minutes ago, moodypie said:

He will definitely get nosebleed. lol

I wonder if Kim S jong thought him some of the moves. Can't wait to see the bts....chinca.

I doubt KSJ has time to teach KJH dance moves. But what's stopping him from checking her out online and learning by watching her performances? :D

So to summarized it

Principal thought he has won Sarang to his side by offering her mom a fixed position, that's why he tells Eunho that he has spy. But actually Sarang hasn't told him anything yet. When Eunho caught sarang in front of principal's room, she hasn't done anything yet. The flashback shown Eunho had an argument with her but then they talked everything out, and Sarang works as spy just as the group planned. Taewoon shows the video to Sarang's mom to threatens the principal back and he calls his dad to shows that the Principal abuses his power over cafetaria food. Which seems Taewoon's dad wasn't aware before. The expenses for school food was actually put on tab just as it supposed to be, but the principal corrupts by buying expired ingredients instead which supposed to be way cheaper. 

6 hours ago, chubbz said:

Tae Woon needs to practise his dancing to catch up with Eun Ho...but if he is going to be stunned just seeing her in a white dress, I wonder if he will suffer from major nose bleed if he sees her dancing like this :rolleyes:

Haha! I can't even focus on Kim Sojeong, I get distracted with Nayoung and Chunga ㅠ_ㅠ my babies.

i need to resist on browsing to insta now. I don't need spoiler, I want to be surprised on tonight's episode.

52 minutes ago, chubbz said:

I doubt KSJ has time to teach KJH dance moves. But what's stopping him from checking her out online and learning by watching her performances? :D

oh..why didn't i think of this hahaha.. I was watching some of her 101 produce clips, and boy she can dance. if only our couple do a dance together that will be nice :grimace:

25 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

@shinesun I put a high hope on her character and turns out disappointing. 

@moodypie yeah, his brain works so fast, he should have be at least second place in his class if he studies. kk

I put few translation on KBS YT vids, mostly Eunho - Taewoon parts kkk.

Yes I agree, he will come after DH. But i doubt he has interest in studies. His brain is probably not meant to study lol.

Notice the scene where a few of them were doing studies together in their hideout. 

DH was explaining about GDP, and you know where TW 's eyes were staring? 

12 minutes ago, moodypie said:

oh..why didn't i think of this hahaha.. I was watching some of her 101 produce clips, and boy she can dance. if only our couple do a dance together that will be nice :grimace:

Yes I agree, he will come after DH. But i doubt he has interest in studies. His brain is probably not meant to study lol.

Notice the scene where a few of them were doing studies together in their hideout. 

DH was explaining about GDP, and you know where TW 's eyes were staring? 

he is busy looking at the love of his life and side seeing the magazine gift from her. LOL

ANYWAY

I am lurking DC now and someone posted the meaning of flower Taewoon gives eunho is "Girl's Dream"
OMG this boy!! How can I not love you???!!! kkk:wub::heart::astonished:

OMG - TW is killing meeeeeeeeeee .... he is sososososos adorable - beyond adorable ..

- yesterday episode - when EH said he is her namja chingu - see his body structure .. wakakakkakakakka - Strutting ... SO PROUD ..

I can repeat their adorkable scene over and over again and never get tired .. the are so addictive 

Archived