• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She finally tells her, eunho said she was also at fault. Eunho asks for her forgiveness. 

Sarang acknowledge her own mistake by justified that taewoon can slip himself out so that's why she wanted to report on him. 

So the spy thing is planned beforehand between them.

haaish.  Thank you, Sarang mom is doing her own thing,  helping the best way she can with the food issue, meaning she indirectly supports what X did, in a way.  What a difference between mom and daughter.  Sarang still needs to learn so so much.  She really needs to thank EH for calming her down.

wahahaha, TW got EH a flower!!!so cheesey, i cringey but i likeeee. 

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA< TW IS A WIMP, COZ HE LISten SONG Thru heADPHOen!!!!!ottokeee..

HE GOTS ALL HE WANTED.

OH NO, IS DAD FIGURE IT OUT, that TW IS X? @tituyphing what was dad said? i hear EH name being mention and TW got shocked?!

3 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

His wish granted!!!! Kkkkk 

taewoon got caught by dad. 

eunho will be expelled ,dad threatens

End

ANDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Now this is the real conflict, because TW dad isnt an easy opposite to tackle. But i hope this will be the way for TW to finnaly stand up for another person that he's cherish the most, as he once "failed" to "protect" joongi. 

okay it's time for me to caught up the replies. Hoho review post will be tomorrow morning!

Anw I like every moment of Eunho and Taewoon, she always on his side and he tries so hard to give in for her too. He is not so clogged up anymore. 

Archived