I love love love TW's face turning dorky-happy and nearly drooling,  at the sight of EH coming out of the house in her white dress with her hair in the cutest bun.  I literally was rolling on my bed seeing him like this.     A strong second is him dancing, omg, my turn to drool. :D

-----------

The principal  is a caricature of the inept, corrupt and power-hungry within the school.    Most of the members in this microcosm of society are prone to turn a blind eye because involvement carries personal risks,  so for people who we are invested in as audience--X who is willing to take that risk,  with EH and DH by his side (and Teacher Shim, bless him who sides with the just)  are the heroes  who have the task of unmasking what is wrong, one deed at a time.   

It is rather sad that TW was again forced to be X.  He told his father,  gave him a chance to address the issue of expired food.      I think that his father is not making a big deal out of it in front of TW,  not because Principal is solely obsessed with X,  but that even food purchases are tainted by corruption.  Sheesh, isn't food safety very basic?  Without X making a fuss and taking photos,  would his father belatedly realize that if the students fall sick, it is a huge matter.

I am anticipating tonight's episode.  What happens to TW?  Will he escape yet be outed by, of all people, Sarang? I hope it isn't true. 

-----------

Sarang:   I understand that, specially for teens, SR felt hurt  by EH not telling her that she has a BF,  until the situation made it a must to tell her.  But  telling SR about X is unnecessary,  because the more people know, the riskier it will be.   Sarang, since the start of the series, has always instantaneously repeated loudly what EH told her in a small voice.   While I don't doubt their friendship,  her  (inadvertent) loudness has always stayed at the back of my head,  that her inability to keep secrets may come out in future when it is critical to stay silent.    It may be for this reason that EH, until this ep 13, never told SR.  

To join the study group might  be out of EH's contriteness,  but SR, after trying it out, should also say she isn't comfortable  yet  and needs to adjust to her friend's status with a new bf,   and Bora being a new friend,  within the classroom first.   And SR, expand your circle too, will you?  KW, Issue, are there. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ELlovelyz said:

Ugh. I don't want to watch ep 13 with eng sub yet because my heart is hurting watching SaRang in preview ep 14. My heart won't be at ease if I don't watch ep 14!

@shinesun Well, it's obvious that TaeWoon become X because of his dad. He want to mess with the school so his dad would be in hard situation with what happened to the school. It's Hyun Tae Woon after all. We all know he loves to mess with people. And there's no 'give up' in his dictionary life LMAO

Yes, apparently he is! He already gave his dad chance to make things right, alas, to no avail! So he do what he gotta do; try to make things right by his own effort! At first it just some annoying harmless teenage pranks ( i remember seeing a chopped statute, and a glued floor, lol) so that's why, those pranks are considered as malicious action. But yet, X starts to out for justice, the adult stills sees that as just another prank, they are failed to see what exactly the message  was. Only teacher Shim who apparently able to see this, and hopefully teacher Gu too. 

3 hours ago, leina93 said:

Btw guys, where's Heechan? He didn't appear in yesterday's episode. Did he fly to US or what. I thought his story is not finish yet?

IKR, he seems out of the scene. I guess the writer put him aside to make rooms for other arc to be developed. 

1 hour ago, Astarzzz said:

At this rate, we are all going to get heart attacks, if not diabetics. But I'll willing die this way ...

PD-nim, give us MORE juseyo! Kamsahminida! :blush:

LOL, if there will be any real kiss happened, this forum would be convert into digital cemetery, ppft

1 hour ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

I love love love TW's face turning dorky-happy and nearly drooling,  at the sight of EH coming out of the house in her white dress with her hair in the cutest bun.  I literally was rolling on my bed seeing him like this.     A strong second is him dancing, omg, my turn to drool. :D

-----------

You mean you're drooling to this? :tongue:

65413429e3f6da9cb64766ecb9ad8f4ecede2ecb

LOL, We're drooling because of he's drooling!!! Talking bout domino effect :tongue:

gif ct ShoRyuu

IKR @shinesun Digital cemetery! haha! We can all RIP. 

They are all so natural, cannot believe they are all rookies! Not to mention their exploding chemistry on and off screen. Any year end award, I bet my k-drama-watching future on them winning it! 

I think I am mad....as I ponder upon their future. Will they have a future tog since they are only 18? Will the disparity in background become an obstacle? Will this pure love stay pure? I am mad, right?! What have they done to me? 

I fall so hard for the characters until I am exhausted trying to keep my sanity... Swoon-worthy IG feeds are also bursting my data plan! 

I think I need to take a break after them..... yet, I don't want the show to end.  :bawling: 

Ottoke?! I am soooo in love that they are in lurveeeeeeeeeee!  

Pardon the ranting, since u chingus are the only ones who prolly can understand my feelings now as we spazz together! Hahah.. :D Can't wait for tonight! 

3 hours ago, leina93 said:

Btw guys, where's Heechan? He didn't appear in yesterday's episode. Did he fly to US or what. I thought his story is not finish yet?

He appeared when they all are eating Chinese food as in the cafetaria, he stares at Eunho and Taewoon when they both are lovingly teasing each other.

-------------------------------
I need time to digest and collect my mind after watching this episode. I streamed the episode live, re watching and translated the clips on YT and watched with sub this morning. to be real honest, it was quite all over the places. Unlike 12 previous episodes it feels rather rushed and packed, no smooth transitions between the serious issues. All of the issues were very intense yet it wasn't enjoyable. I feel like Sarang, I don't know where should I look, the scenes just like flashing by too fast. But then again big picture wise, I like most of the issues that brought up. From the date and lovey dovey scene, especially Taewoon introduce Eunho to his mom, Sarang's feeling that brought up to light, Yonggun issue that need to be cleared up by now, Expired food in school cafetaria which is big problem these days. I wish they can settled up Namjoo's problem by this week, coz it feels dragged by now, I wish Daehwi and Namjoo can get back together and hope they can influence each other to be better in the future. 

I don't get it how can Shim Teacher just blurted it out that Taewoon is X and the police just accept it like nothing. Not to mention I really annoyed with Suji (police) by now, I don't understand her character, when she can give Yonggun second chance and all the understanding in this world but not to X(or Xs). What X has done are all for the students, but she keeps treating him/them like criminals, and say nothing bout the school. She just like any other corrupt police, protecting the corporate. I don't seem to be able to accept her hypocrites.

I can completely understand Sarang's point of view although I think I am still unconvinced whether it necessary to brought up the issue now, coz there still so many stories should be brought up. I am not convinced doesn't mean I am perfectly against it. Hee

ALTHOUGH  I am sure that I am not biased but I can be seen like that, I like every single second TaEunho on screen, they are just too natural that I can't help falling for every emotions they're trying to show. I love that they are still bickering to each other although now both of them aren't shy anymore to ask each other's compliments. I am super satisfied with their story arc, up until now I can't seem to find what I dislike from both of them. I can see the writer, director and also actors put more attention on them, the depiction are just perfect thanks to both actors. 

Since I can't relly hope for anything tonight, I am humbly wish Writer and Director also put more attention on other characters, for two last episodes. I am hoping our drama ends with satisfying note not only in single part but all aspect. I like School  2017 so much that I can't help being objective on last night episode :(

------------------------------------------------

I really didn't know that the thread usually have live report post, I will try to help tonight :) hopefully my connection and mobile phone cooperate. 

5 hours ago, Astarzzz said:

They are all so natural, cannot believe they are all rookies! Not to mention their exploding chemistry on and off screen. Any year end award, I bet my k-drama-watching future on them winning it! 

I think I am mad....as I ponder upon their future. Will they have a future tog since they are only 18? Will the disparity in background become an obstacle? Will this pure love stay pure? I am mad, right?! What have they done to me? 

I fall so hard for the characters until I am exhausted trying to keep my sanity... Swoon-worthy IG feeds are also bursting my data plan! 

I think I need to take a break after them..... yet, I don't want the show to end.  :bawling: 

Ottoke?! I am soooo in love that they are in lurveeeeeeeeeee!  

Pardon the ranting, since u chingus are the only ones who prolly can understand my feelings now as we spazz together! Hahah.. :D Can't wait for tonight! 

@Astarzzz welcome! So you've finally delurked!

DONT apologise as we're all IN IT together spazzing away like crazy! 

This is SWOON 2017 SPAZZLAND! So keep spazzing away! :glasses:

OMO! So Taeswoon is starting the RUMOUR about him and EH officially dating in front of all their classmates while they were eating at the canteen! "So you want me to buy you yummy food? Tomorrow is the weekend." And everyone looked at him. What a GENIUS! HEEEE! :heart::heart::heart:

11 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@Astarzzz welcome! So you've finally delurked!

DONT apologise as we're all IN IT together spazzing away like crazy! 

This is SWOON 2017 SPAZZLAND! So keep spazzing away! :glasses:

OMO! So Taeswoon is starting the RUMOUR about him and EH officially dating in front of all their classmates while they were eating at the canteen! "So you want me to buy you yummy food? Tomorrow is the weekend." And everyone looked at him. What a GENIOUS! HEEEE! :heart::heart::heart:

Def he is announcing at least to the whole table that they're dating haha, I can't stop laughing at both Issue and Kyungwoo who are looking like meerkats turning their heads at the same time on taewoon's antic. 

Ugh I had a feeling SaRang was gonna be a problem once she found out about X. So I take it by the preview that X's face was not unveiled and it'll be SR to spill the beans. I guess it makes sense since it's her mom's livelihood on the line, but still, I'm sure there's a more reasonable way. However, there'd be no drama!! 

Loved all the cheesy scenes between our OTP! TW is just adorbs, I hope he seals the deal with a kiss on the lips, she's only been mentioning it forever that she's the only one that hasn't been kissed. 

3 more eps...I don't want it to end!! 

Actually there is this prediction (in small possibility) that Sarang actually will turn herself in as X. She is going to drop out anyway. The thought alone is cornering Eunho, which she needs to choose between Sarang or Taewoon. 

Well all sorts of predictions fly by here and there hehe, I can't wait for tonight episode. Hopefully it is gonna be refreshing one like episode 12. Don't forget we still haven't get the scene if them five that was shown on spoiler vid by the staff. 

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

OMO! So Taeswoon is starting the RUMOUR about him and EH officially dating in front of all their classmates while they were eating at the canteen! "So you want me to buy you yummy food? Tomorrow is the weekend." And everyone looked at him. What a GENIOUS! HEEEE! :heart::heart::heart:

Ya! hahah... Delurking.... :ph34r: only because of we-know-who ... :ph34r:

Not to mention stroking her head in public. I think Korean's have this thing about stroking head / hair.... A gesture only between people in love... :heart:

Just a shout-out to all chingus posting your valuable insights, vids and gifs. I'm sorry I cannot contribute because of firewall in my office - yes, I am spazzing at work! Cannot control! :grimace: Im really enjoying them. Keep them coming as we head for drought ... till next Monday! 

Can someone post the gif of Daewi apologising to the other 4Xs when he dropped the ladle? I thought that was just toooooo cute! "Bian, Bian, Bian, Bian ....." 

16 minutes ago, Astarzzz said:

Ya! hahah... Delurking.... :ph34r: only because of we-know-who ... :ph34r:

Not to mention stroking her head in public. I think Korean's have this thing about stroking head / hair.... A gesture only between people in love... :heart:

Just a shout-out to all chingus posting your valuable insights, vids and gifs. I'm sorry I cannot contribute because of firewall in my office - yes, I am spazzing at work! Cannot control! :grimace: Im really enjoying them. Keep them coming as we head for drought ... till next Monday! 

Can someone post the gif of Daewi apologising to the other 4Xs when he dropped the ladle? I thought that was just toooooo cute! "Bian, Bian, Bian, Bian ....." 

@Astarzzz I'm also impressed with Daehui's character and has become a fan of Jang Dongyoon besides our YOU KNOW WHO?:D

Am I the only one who secretly hope that Taeswoon's Dad & Daehui's mum become a COUPLE so that our bromance couple can become "real brothers"? :heart:

Wishful thinking? Or fanfic????:tongue:

3 hours ago, Astarzzz said:

Hahaha, no worries hun! Why should you apologize?! There's nothing to be apologized for! WE TOTALLY COULD  UNDERSTAND YOU! THIS IS LIKE.... TIDIDIDI... DIGITAL GROUP SUPPORT, lol,...for those who suffered from HAGGYO 2017 DISEASE! PPFT.. And ive been in your place, spacing at office and its really hard to contains all the feel to your self right?!hahahahaha

3 hours ago, tituyphing said:

I really didn't know that the thread usually have live report post, I will try to help tonight :) hopefully my connection and mobile phone cooperate. 

Yes, please please please, do the live recap for us! That would be like a sent from heaven since you also know korean, We're so gonna camping tonite ^^ and about your thought that you feel the ep was kinda all over the placed, yes, i was feeling it too. the prior 12 eps are solid rock, and the heighten conflict that has been already build and maybe another new conflict that has just been thrown seems there are a lot on the writers plate. I guess with the live shoot and  really pressed on editing and stuff, not to mention with the bad weather as the hindrance, somehow, like it or not, seems it going to affected the show. I just hope that it wont be super messed in the end, and somehow the writer and PDnim could end it up on the best term for everyone: us as audience, and the hardworking actors+actress+and crew.

Anyway, i was wondering, since you can read korean, could ypu please inform us, how exactly the domestic viewers there perceive this drama? do they love it like most of the intl fans? and in term of rating? i mean, i really want this gem to be well received and everything :) Cause it means higher chance for both lead to landed CF and photo shoot together, oh please, please!!!!!! I mean how awesome it's going to be if they're having photoshoot and CF together :)

@gladys57 hahaha, i'm with you about BTS, i mean..i know BTS but never bother to check their song, although i knew to some of it! But TW dance are so LIT, and it bring us life. of course we need to appreciate the artist and also the super-hard-derpied-dancer :D Seriously, hope PDnim out the BTS of that scene of junghyun dance to BTS.lol!

@moodypie Love your gif!!!!! That seriously depict all girls who receive the first ever phone call from her crush and new BF! LOL..trying  hard to sound casually, but deep inside is squeaking hard, lol

Another GIF parade, while waiting for tonite eps! Hope you guys feel allright ^^ For you @moodypie, as promised :D

How to have a Glutinous Skin 101-Taeswoon Style

Spoiler

YOU ALWAYS NEEDS TO TAKE SHOWER TO WASH AWAY YOUR SIN FROM                                                      CONSTANT TEASING SOMEONE

mfAL79O.gifltAZlJV.gifCJqFRDW.gif

To ensure you maintain the good blood circulation, do a random  exercise to your favorite tune, especially if it was the BGM of your love life

UXRO0QU.gifpLi0BDr.gifxJVENNY.gif

Putting lotion on your pretty face is a must!Because that's one of your selling point!

0PW5hVf.gifEvov1vm.gifkCQJS5w.gif

Once you're finish, a little extra hand and kick stretching to make sure

your drool-worthy veins won't burst up :D

TrGc2Iq.gifKyzkhzd.gif0OgywUT.gif

Should you suddenly hungry, just order some chicken, the collagen is good for your skin!

Plus point, a beautiful lady will send it to you

E6Z1eZn.gif5zHbXoy.gif

Tae Woon needs to practise his dancing to catch up with Eun Ho...but if he is going to be stunned just seeing her in a white dress, I wonder if he will suffer from major nose bleed if he sees her dancing like this :rolleyes:

It does look like Sarang might confess that TW is X. But knowing that this drama is actually showing positive side of people (bad guys becoming good except for those 4 rich kids) I feel that she might just quit the school. Sarang has been good until now, it won't be nice if suddenly she just outs them out. Most of the episodes have surprised me with a good and positive twist unlike the usual k dramas, so I am expecting something not bad today.. :)

Last night episode was really good. TW and EH's friendship and dating did make me smile which is rare as usually i find teenage dating to be childish and cringy. The actors pull it off nicely with their great chemistry. 

Since everyone is turning into a new leaf, is it really difficult to expect the principal and director to change for better? I wish they did. One thing I realized from this drama and mainly life is that while it is good that bad guys suffer and pay for what they did, it is great when they actually change for good. Though they cannot undo whatever damage they did, they can definitely not repeat it and try to do whatever good they can.. Since this show is about teenagers, it is always nice to see them changing for better than to remain bad causing suffering for others and themselves.... Hoping today's episode is fun as usual. I usually watch shows online, but there a only a few shows that I download to watch again. This show is definitely one that I want to watch again...:wub:

Hee Chan is a guy who's about to explode after what his control freak mum has done to him. His mum didn't realise it but recently he's rebutting at her insolently. She has unknowingly raised a monster.

He's going to rebel against her by taking drastic actions which may not necessary be against his schoolmates  and I sincerely hope he doesn't have any suicidal thoughts as Korea has a very high suicide rate. He needs  psychiatric help asap! It'll be a slap on his mum's face for thinking that her way of bringing him up is the best and make her realise money cant solve problems. This is to send a message to parents not to pressurise their kids too much. :bawling:

3 hours ago, shinesun said:

Yes, please please please, do the live recap for us! That would be like a sent from heaven since you also know korean, We're so gonna camping tonite ^^ and about your thought that you feel the ep was kinda all over the placed, yes, i was feeling it too. the prior 12 eps are solid rock, and the heighten conflict that has been already build and maybe another new conflict that has just been thrown seems there are a lot on the writers plate. I guess with the live shoot and  really pressed on editing and stuff, not to mention with the bad weather as the hindrance, somehow, like it or not, seems it going to affected the show. I just hope that it wont be super messed in the end, and somehow the writer and PDnim could end it up on the best term for everyone: us as audience, and the hardworking actors+actress+and crew.

Noted. I will try my best for tonight's episode :) Yeah right? because of solid 12 episodes we had no choice to expect and required a lot. They're really doing a live shoot which is worrying, I just can hope they keep up with the a good writing and editing for final week. Because more than anything this project will be a precious memories for everyone who are participating. I won't expect more than that. 

3 hours ago, shinesun said:

Anyway, i was wondering, since you can read korean, could ypu please inform us, how exactly the domestic viewers there perceive this drama? do they love it like most of the intl fans? and in term of rating? i mean, i really want this gem to be well received and everything :) Cause it means higher chance for both lead to landed CF and photo shoot together, oh please, please!!!!!! I mean how awesome it's going to be if they're having photoshoot and CF together :)

Uhm.... it's very a difficult question. if you're asking about how the domestic viewers perceive it, I must say the drama isn't getting all the praise and popularity they deserve. the rating actually shows the worst in School series and lowest in their time slot. But they get the attention, most teens and young viewers are not watching from tv, they watched through tv apps or mobile, which is not contributing in viewers rating, their clips on navertv always in top 10 with highest viewers count on monday tuesday. and some old clips are still in top 100 clips though weeks has passed. International viewers maybe contribute a lot more than the domestic viewers. for CF I think Sejong will do it well since she is really well known and loved by the nation, for Junghyun he got Paperplanes and Buckaroo during School series, I wish he get more btw. Although the viewers rating is not showing a good graphic, most of School 2017 actors received high praises for their acting, especially for 3leads. FOr CF together might be a bit difficult, for now all of viewers seems to hoping OST by Taeunho, time wise it seems impossible, but we can stil pray and dream. ha.

Archived