[Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Go Seung Ji

Just seeing the video w/ no subtitle.. it looks like HS is trying to push MJ to JW.. now.. I don't like that.. HS though you know you're leaving you can't push someone to like or love someone.. I am not liking it.. HS is being insensitive to JW's feelings.. oh well, let's see what's going to happen.. 

*I want a happy ending.. please..

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watch the latest episode, and don't know how HS trying to push JW to MJ. but from HS point of view, he doesn't want JW to be alone again, he saw MJ as a good guy who loves JW too, he want MJ to support JW. Maybe it looks insensitive for JW feeling, but for me, it is selfless love, HS is hurt, but he wants the best for JW. In real life, I read a wife want to find a woman for his husband because she has cancer and will die, so she will help his husband to find a new wife. It sounds strange but it happens because selfless love... but maybe it depends on every person is different :)

What i love the most Min joon and hae sung understand each other very well. HS want JW with MJ for future happiness . I don't know how it gonna end up but I don't want sad ending. Please  please I really need happy ending for HS-JW-MJ. When HS told JW about MJ and her first meeting I'm end up with teary eyes. Why everything is so sad even soo ji....and that YJ he doesn't yet realized anything. 

On 9/15/2017 at 4:29 AM, cherrycokez said:

I haven't watch the latest episode, and don't know how HS trying to push JW to MJ. but from HS point of view, he doesn't want JW to be alone again, he saw MJ as a good guy who loves JW too, he want MJ to support JW. Maybe it looks insensitive for JW feeling, but for me, it is selfless love, HS is hurt, but he wants the best for JW. In real life, I read a wife want to find a woman for his husband because she has cancer and will die, so she will help his husband to find a new wife. It sounds strange but it happens because selfless love... but maybe it depends on every person is different :)

I agree with you. My favourite part was HS telling JW how she met CMJ for the first time and what she means to him.

Striking is that CMJ knows exactly how HS and JW are feeling so that he was able to change JW's mind. I understand why HS got upset because he will even more burdened, when he sees that JW's focus in life is still himself. She has to live for herself and becomes happy.

For me, even if HS leaves, this is not an unhappy ending. Fact is that his time was limited from the start and he got to realise all his wishes. Sure, there is this possibility that JW's wish might come true: HS stays with her. However, HS is right. JW needs to live for herself and not for HS. She can't live in the past anymore and now live in the moment. JW has never been able to anticipate anything.

Finally, I wanted to add that the following points are still unfinished:

- the culprit is not caught

- YJ's lies are not discovered yet: his marriage could be stopped

- the secrets of TH's father have not been really unveiled: the car accident and his first son

- the secret of TH's mother

- the surgery of SJ: I have the impression that YJ will be the donor

- the restaurant and how HS' family is reunited.

- TH and CMJ together 

On 9/15/2017 at 4:29 AM, cherrycokez said:

@l0ul0u First, the couple shirt incident was not intentional. HS had no intention to push JW towards CMJ. 

On 9/15/2017 at 7:23 AM, saanjh sena said:

What i love the most Min joon and hae sung understand each other very well. HS want JW with MJ for future happiness . I don't know how it gonna end up but I don't want sad ending. Please  please I really need happy ending for HS-JW-MJ. When HS told JW about MJ and her first meeting I'm end up with teary eyes. Why everything is so sad even soo ji....and that YJ he doesn't yet realized anything. 

May I know your ending version, when you said HS-JW-MJ happy ending, I don't know how to make them happy together :) For me, it must be bitter sweet ending, because triangle love always must include someone feeling pain in their heart, and then they move on... so it is mixed feeling :D

15 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Finally, I wanted to add that the following points are still unfinished:

- the culprit is not caught

- YJ's lies are not discovered yet: his marriage could be stopped

- the secrets of TH's father have not been really unveiled: the car accident and his first son

- the secret of TH's mother

- the surgery of SJ: I have the impression that YJ will be the donor

- the restaurant and how HS' family is reunited.

- TH and CMJ together 

Wow thanks for the recap, yes for SJ surgery, YJ will be the donor. I want TH and MJ bromance :tongue: 

This is such a deep contemplation. The drama unfolds like a dream about a lost loved one, and reuniting and preparing to part again but with all those loose ends and unfinished things in our lives that never really get resolved, but somehow in this drama things will be resolved emotionally.  Even MJ gets to meet the lost love of the woman he loves, and gets to bond with him and feel support from him. Most people would have to live with the ghost of the past lover, a person never known to them and never be able to get the blessing of that person. 

My feeling is that at the end we won't really see cmj and jw together romantically.  There will be that possibility for the future.

The ending of 36 was the saddest for me.  He is handing over his beloved to someone else to care for, love and protect when he isn't here.  And she loves him so much, how can she even think of another or transfer that love to someone else, now when she is with him, when she can hold him.?   2241.png?w=148&h=150 

I suppose with the couple kidnaps the little girl they will get caught at the border.  I can't imagine that HC will lose his little girl. 

5 hours ago, cherrycokez said:

May I know your ending version, when you said HS-JW-MJ happy ending, I don't know how to make them happy together :) For me, it must be bitter sweet ending, because triangle love always must include someone feeling pain in their heart, and then they move on... so it is mixed feeling :D

Wow thanks for the recap, yes for SJ surgery, YJ will be the donor. I want TH and MJ bromance :tongue: 

I think if hae sung don't leave MJ will be happy  having a friend like him because he lived alone until now but now JW and HS are his friends to take care of him. Remember when they celebrate birthday of MJ how much happy and cute he was then...only because HS and JW care for him. But you are right bittersweet ending is part of love triangle. But MJ don't even want to came between there relationship.  He'll be happy as friends as long as both of them are besides him. But sometimes  I also wish MJ and JW together because  I like MJ most. Whatever the ending is its a fantasy Drama anything Can be possible. 

And TH and MJ bromance I also want that but why TH mind not strike when he saw MJ talking to his father about HS.....?

18 minutes ago, l0ul0u said:

LYH has a new drama Fri/Sat drama. The Package with Jong Yong Hwa.. it seems it was taken before RW started taping..

Oh he is my First SLS from You're beautiful. Finally he is back after long time.And the female lead I like her after watching her work in reunited worlds. 

10 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

I think if hae sung don't leave MJ will be happy  having a friend like him because he lived alone until now but now JW and HS are his friends to take care of him. Remember when they celebrate birthday of MJ how much happy and cute he was then...only because HS and JW care for him. But you are right bittersweet ending is part of love triangle. But MJ don't even want to came between there relationship.  He'll be happy as friends as long as both of them are besides him. But sometimes  I also wish MJ and JW together because  I like MJ most. Whatever the ending is its a fantasy Drama anything Can be possible. 

And TH and MJ bromance I also want that but why TH mind not strike when he saw MJ talking to his father about HS.....?

Thanks, I can understand your point of view :) So whatever the ending will be, it is up to writer-nim LOL we can make our own version to make us satisfied :blush: 

yes, this drama is slow paced, slowly revealing the truth. now TH know about his father but doesn't know about MJ :(

My ending for the story.. Halmoni is really a fairy godmother.. JW wish comes true and HS gets to stay and everything falls into the right places.. SJ gets better with YJ as the donor, YI/TH got together because HS totally forgave TH family, HC will have custody of GC..  HS might leave but Halmoni will bring him back.. and they live happily ever after.. Lol 

Archived