clon_105

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Kim just said both of them should do a photoshoot in speedos! Now that would work for me and i'll even volunteer to take the pictures. :naughty: :joy:

We are all in agreement there....LOL
Offtopic..your boyz in NY this morning.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I most say that I enjoyed the pilot episode today, even if I was expecting the Series to start, and not a making-off special.

The best was showing the connection between the 2 previous Series... "Bad Romance" & "Together with me"... then "The Next Chapter" has to pick up at the end of "Bad Romance"... and the main fear of Korn: Having his parents knowing about he being gay.

Also the way the other 2 couples were presented in the evolution until now was important, specially for Cho & Yihwa who were not in "Together With Me" and many people may not know anything about her love story. It would be wise to watch "Bad Romance" before starting "The Next Chapter" is wanting to understand Yihwa eternal quest for romance every day anew. She hated the most Cho's lack of creativity in a romantic way... and the couple routine may be why she has "a change of heart" in this Series, only she doesn't truly... she may be just confuse by her own ideal of being surprise every day with some new romantic spark.

Well... I think this pretty much resumes for me the pilot episode.

Cheers...!!

I was also expecting the start of the series. Still the pilot ep was good and it gave me a great concept of what's to come.

I do agree with you about Yiwah. I feel like Korn and Knock life together was so interesting to her because it was constantly changing and evolving before her eyes and she wanted that for herself. However she has an ideal type that she likes and Cho never fit that type. I feel like Yiwah may have focussed too much on making him fit what she wanted rather than accepting him as he is. At least that was the feel I got when I first watched Bad Romance.

I am looking forward to the continuity of both series in Next Chapter and I will admit that shirtless apron Knock is drool worthy and what drove Farm to do a masquerade that led him to Bright? Oh this is totally worth my giant mug of hot chocolate.

• Like 1

Backstage pic

Spoiler

DnIpR-0V4AEALlm.jpg

DnSmfHAUYAAHe2-.jpg

The two people get to live together, they have a lot more stories to challenge Chamsiri relationship.

Now listen to the interview  with the red together with me cheeks!

DnXrutNU8AEmRIM.jpg

The screen is cute. It is also adorable. What does the ER say!!

let's take a look at the three. But that's funny, just now. --- just a few Not Sopaya!!!

DncZZXYU0AAiOBO.jpg

This chapter of this 3 is dark, Dani and Nung farm mamom. Do you situated Brighton the doctor?

Dnhxn7nUcAE8qWX.jpg

How do you find your friends and the most powerful people around me? Yan

New baby Very clear Krao enjoyable the representatives

Hey guys, I am a newbie to this series and Thai series in general and utterly confused. I just finished watching Together With Me on YouTube after I saw it in a recommended list and I am OBSESSED. Both actors have so much chemistry and I enjoyed the plot a lot. I know that Together With Me isn't the first season, but I read that Bad Romance wasn't as good and the two arent featured much. What do you guys think? Is it worth a watch? Also, I saw that the new season started, but I have zero idea where and how to watch it, where I can find eng sub, when etc. If someone could educate me on that it'd be great !!! Also.... are there any interesting vids, behind the scenes, interviews, fanpages etc you guys can recommend to me? I really want to get into the boys more. Thank you sooo much and hope this isn't too overwhelming.

28 minutes ago, annahoj said:

Hey guys, I am a newbie to this series and Thai series in general and utterly confused. I just finished watching Together With Me on YouTube after I saw it in a recommended list and I am OBSESSED. Both actors have so much chemistry and I enjoyed the plot a lot. I know that Together With Me isn't the first season, but I read that Bad Romance wasn't as good and the two arent featured much. What do you guys think? Is it worth a watch? Also, I saw that the new season started, but I have zero idea where and how to watch it, where I can find eng sub, when etc. If someone could educate me on that it'd be great !!! Also.... are there any interesting vids, behind the scenes, interviews, fanpages etc you guys can recommend to me? I really want to get into the boys more. Thank you sooo much and hope this isn't too overwhelming.

Hi, wellcome, definitely you came in the best moment, "Bad romance" the series isn't so good but worth it watch, you can understand the development of the all the relationships about Yihwa and Sho (the first line up) and less the Korn-Kcnock problems that we're going to see in this new season.

this is the HD version 

about the interviews or Backstage I don't know exactly... I'm just here for Yihwa (Maeng :heart:)

hahahaha the Ice Cream Scene!!! I wanna make a video with the best Bad Romance-Together With Me Scenes... including the others characters... I feel sad about the relationship between Korn Old Sister and Knock young friend... they're not in this season... D:

c8auplrvmaaj_t0_1491280262.jpg

I love the Becksy G relationship... Maybe because I likes the girls more older than me...

other Issue: I never watch this pics: (make me laugh to the death!)

240156614b1e5138c9997c47a3295f40.jpg

one more time... now with eng subs

the OST from Youtube Channel( we need it with eng subs too. )

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

Hamburg Magazine shots

Live

Max in little performance in the Sanetha Stories Series

thanks for u recs!! sadly i dont understand thai, so ill just be drooling over these stunning people without getting a word lol 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, annahoj said:

dude.... i just watched the trailer and this s-it is SAD. i didnt sign up for this :bawling:

:astonished: I hope the teaser be just for catch our attention and be a happy together ending at the end

Another Max Pics.

Spoiler

DnofgfIUUAAADi7.jpg

hahahaha CGame and Porsche with the new guy, New kids on the block.. Cool LoL

DnoXDBOUUAA7FhC.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

DnoXDBQU4AAOKP4.jpg

watching the Episode 0

I thought that the Inter... link going to be subtitled